• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah you better drop out of this group, neutral jigglypuff. Got one lucky point and saw fit to run for the rest of the round. You know if we'd been on FD you would've been screwed. I love basic but sometimes.. some noobs.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Merry christmas to u too. GYK check this out everyone check this out http://youtu.be/BtelgRzc3IU and this http://youtu.be/WEv7fC9GKOU
Hey! Thanks bro! You to! Ha ha! Those pictures <3

@ Wisdom, I believe I've seen you as well, and a Black Zelda. Do you gals ever go Blonde by any chance? And, I'll be on a look out towards you gals. =O

I don't know why I use Toon. My main is Link and I always work on fancy tricks and strings that help him out. As long as the connection isn't too laggy, then I will be fine with Link

I actually have a unbelievably hard time to even think that another Link plays like me or does the tricks like me. The only other Link I can think of that does similar fancy stuff is Kirinblaze. Izaw isn't fancy at all, but he does work with Link. Path is pretty close at times, but I still have to type that I'm the most unorthodox Link out there.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

@ Wisdom, I believe I've seen you as well, and a Black Zelda. Do you gals ever go Blonde by any chance? And, I'll be on a look out towards you gals. =O

I don't know why I use Toon. My main is Link and I always work on fancy tricks and strings that help him out. As long as the connection isn't too laggy, then I will be fine with Link

I actually have a unbelievably hard time to even think that another Link plays like me or does the tricks like me. The only other Link I can think of that does similar fancy stuff is Kirinblaze. Izaw isn't fancy at all, but he does work with Link. Path is pretty close at times, but I still have to type that I'm the most unorthodox Link out there.

I never use white/pink Zelda, but I like to use green Peach, green ZSS, neutral Pikachu, blue Marth, green Ike, and purple/red TLink are the main ones. Just depends on the room, people, all that.. Zelda and Pikachu are my fighters. I'll usually avoid conflict and do random glitches or things depending on the stage.

link2702

Smash Champion
just found a noob black metaknight who pretty much ran away every match on temple.

two of the 3 matches i beat him in sudden death while he continued to run away in hopes to catch me off guard, only one match where he got me was when i derped up and did a suicide.

first match i beat him with my ike, last one with my mk.

quit being a scared little ***** dude, just accept that i'm better than you are instead of running away the whole match.

link2702

Smash Champion
...that annoying feeling when you get paired up with a player you know you'd defeat under normal conditions but the lag is so unbearable that you can't play worth a crap -.-

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
...that annoying feeling when you get paired up with a player you know you'd defeat under normal conditions but the lag is so unbearable that you can't play worth a crap -.-
I know that feeling! Believe me I do! Not just Basic Brawl but connections overall. Meh... What can you do...

@ Twii, I've no doubt seen you and fought you before. He he X)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I know that feeling! Believe me I do! Not just Basic Brawl but connections overall. Meh... What can you do...

@ Twii, I've no doubt seen you and fought you before. He he X)

Fought? Not sure I remember ever fighting a white Link or tan Ike.. you sure you got the right dark Zelda there? It usually takes a lot to piss me off into a fight, and I do have an imposter who acts just like me as well as some other dark Zeldas floating around.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
I do have an imposter who acts just like me
then imitate him back.

i get pissed when i see another lucas on BB cause they
1. spam PK Fire (not the kind of spam we do, the kind of spam that only uses two inputs)
2. spam Up Smash
3. horribly mess up PKT2

like if i was 1v1ing them i would 3 stock them @ 50% or less but its laggy so i cant show him how to really use lucas.

EDIT: this just happened... an impostor with my exact same costume just did no. 1.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Fought? Not sure I remember ever fighting a white Link or tan Ike.. you sure you got the right dark Zelda there? It usually takes a lot to piss me off into a fight, and I do have an imposter who acts just like me as well as some other dark Zeldas floating around.
You make sense Twii! I to have a White Link and Tan Ike imposter X)

Just like how you thought that Red/White Link was me. He he! :D

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You make sense Twii! I to have a White Link and Tan Ike imposter X)

Just like how you thought that Red/White Link was me. He he! :D

It seems like we all have one! Wisdom does, too. But you should be easier to find, since you only stick to white Link and tan Ike. Me? Hell naw I use so many people it could be hard to find me xD but dark Zelda is usually my first and favorite choice. I've started standing still at the start of a match to see what people do, and start ducking/taunting if people do the same. Dashdancing is fun.. more like dashspamming.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It seems like we all have one! Wisdom does, too. But you should be easier to find, since you only stick to white Link and tan Ike. Me? Hell naw I use so many people it could be hard to find me xD but dark Zelda is usually my first and favorite choice. I've started standing still at the start of a match to see what people do, and start ducking/taunting if people do the same. Dashdancing is fun.. more like dashspamming.
Trust me, you wont miss me X) The things I do with Link are easily noticeable and they attract people to stay in the group. He he! :D

And stay as Black Zelda! D: So I can figure out what to look for. xD

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

I don't usually do blonde Zelda. I always start as green. As time goes on in a group I'll switch to red Marth, Claus, blue/dark TLink, and that's about it... Sometimes, but very rarely, I'll start as red Marth instead of Zelda.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So I'm brawling a Red Ike and I thought I'd bust out mine X)

Really fun dittos! Got a p4 troll Mario. Tsk tsk~

Amazing. I found my Tan Ike imposter. Seems he's respecting my Ike and man he's the exact same as me... no wonder people can't tell us apart xD

Edit: So I'm back to White Link.

Edit, @ Wisdom, are there any more spots in your group?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
So I'm brawling a Red Ike and I thought I'd bust out mine X)

Really fun dittos! Got a p4 troll Mario. Tsk tsk~

Amazing. I found my Tan Ike imposter. Seems he's respecting my Ike and man he's the exact same as me... no wonder people can't tell us apart xD

Edit: So I'm back to White Link.

Edit, @ Wisdom, are there any more spots in your group?

Sadly, no. Right now me, Twili, and some random Zelda are chasing this Charizard/Ike/Snake around Temple xD he's getting so mad.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
OMG yes! I wish I could be chased around Temple D: Heck, I'd love a 3vs1.

It wasn't even a 3vs1, just three randomass Zeldas stalking him around the whole stage xD

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
OMG yes! I wish I could be chased around Temple D: Heck, I'd love a 3vs1.

Well, we dropped out of that group. Got boring after the Zelda asked that Ike/whoever else he was for a fight. All we did was stand there and watch. We're trying to connect again. Maybe you'll find us?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It wasn't even a 3vs1, just three randomass Zeldas stalking him around the whole stage xD
... stalking? Man you Zelda mains are weird at times... ha ha! xD Is he enjoying the stalking? xD

Edit: Cool! I just hope I don't join their group -_-

Edit: Did you gals find a group yet?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
God this Black TL is so annoying! You'd think he'd switch to MK. Cause that's the only character that will truly help him vs my Link.

LOL okay so yeah that random dark Zelda camping around.. looks like you found me. This pikachu is so anal about items lol. And yeah that TLink won't quit will he?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I want this dum jiggs to leave D:

So you can join.

LOL THAT SD.. jiggs rolledout the bomb then you DACUSed into me.. priceless.

Uh.. GYK? That MK isn't the jiggs, pikachu is.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I want this dum jiggs to leave D:

So you can join.

He'll eventually get mad and leave. I know exactly what's going on since I'm talking to Twili xD I'm just sitting here on the practice stage for what seems like an eternity waiting for people ONLY to be getting the same group. Some random, but very good, green Fox and two other people who I don't care to remember.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
oh xD

ROFL XD This dum Pika! Needs to go bye bye.

Edit, Twii I'm so sorry! D:

Pff I'd rather you win then I do xD just glad one of them didn't get my point. This person doing all these large characters, so easy for my Zelda.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I really want to find you two but no one's leaving apparently... I'll try for as long as it takes just to find you guys :D
I blame my style with Link and how flashy I get with him. Plus, I'm not even trying, just camping to annoy the Mario and Snake. Now the Snake Is an Alley? Twii you want to keep him?

Finally! He's gone! Wisdom how's it going?

Top Bottom