• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I doubt he would be that good with MK anyways. Why does he stick to Bowser? Bowser's really not the best to use for fighting...
Ha ha he left. I did nothing but combos. He left and I know he DCd us. Well, switch to Mk already,so I can practice my camp game a little more. So, what you think about my Link now ;) There's a difference when I start to try, huh?

Joeys amazing with Bowser, I wonder where he's at... Even a good Bowser wont match up to my Link. I'm to tricky with bomb tricks and stuff.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Ha ha he left. I did nothing but combos. He left and I know he DCd us. Well, switch to Mk already,so I can practice my camp game a little more. So, what you think about my Link now ;) There's a difference when I start to try, huh?

Joeys amazing with Bowser, I wonder where he's at... Even a good Bowser wont match up to my Link. I'm to tricky with bomb tricks and stuff.

Anyone would get annoyed pretty easily with all that going on xD Your Link is very good. I remember seeing your TLink a while back and that was pretty good too. For a second I thought I accidentally DC'd us all and I got scared... my internet always decides to disconnect whenever it wants... Kinda sad we got DC'd. Even though I wasn't doing anything it was still fun to watch.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Anyone would get annoyed pretty easily with all that going on xD Your Link is very good. I remember seeing your TLink a while back and that was pretty good too. For a second I thought I accidentally DC'd us all and I got scared... my internet always decides to disconnect whenever it wants... Kinda sad we got DC'd. Even though I wasn't doing anything it was still fun to watch.
Aren't you this Blonde Zelda? Tell me yes! D:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Aren't you this Blonde Zelda? Tell me yes! D:

Nope :( I only start as green. I'll always start off dash-dancing. If you see a random green Zelda do that you'll know it's me. Just got into a random group.... oh great.... a CPU -_-

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nope :( I only start as green. I'll always start off dash-dancing. If you see a random green Zelda do that you'll know it's me. Just got into a random group.... oh great.... a CPU -_-
I left mine, I'm coming!

We're 3vs1 this Sonic that is some what okay. Still boring though~

Edit: Why the heck can't I not find you! There should still be a spot open in your group, right?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I left mine, I'm coming!

We're 3vs1 this Sonic that is some what okay. Still boring though~

Edit: Why the heck can't I not find you! There should still be a spot open in your group, right?

I left that group a few minutes ago. Soooo much lag and both the people there were gone. I went offline for a few minutes because my internet disconnected so that's probably part of the reason why you can't find me right now. Back online!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Oh man... tell her that I'm sorry to red about that... if she ever needs to talk, I'm here for her!

Didn't even realize I had an alert. Sorry, I'm preoccupied by this group xD Fighting a very good Ike and Olimar. Anyway's yes. I'll tell her what you said!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Is Twii online? I found a Blonde Zelda that then switched to Black Zelda. Now she's a Daisy Peach. So.. is it? Tell me yes! D:

She went to sleep. She always starts as Black Zelda, no other color. If she went Peach it would be green. So, no it's not her. I keep dropping in and out of groups. Surprisingly there's some pretty good fighters on right now.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I just realized something... I'm tried xD LOL! That Wolf wanted that Dc to happen so badly. Ha ha! Well, goof night and the same to Twii as well.

I'll hang out in bb for a bit longer. Maybe we'll see each other again tomorrow night. And this time with Twili. Goodnight.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Ah, the 3 hours thing makes sense. I figured as much. Now I want to get in a group with you guys but I can hardly ever play due to my sister using up the internet

Also so much lag but I found a neutral lucas who did one dusterjump a couple of hours ago

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
watch out for a really good red mario

aw **** got white troll kirby and scary ass green link

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I just realized something... I'm tried xD LOL! That Wolf wanted that Dc to happen so badly. Ha ha! Well, goof night and the same to Twii as well.

Well, Twili's doing better today. I make her feel better ;) We're about to go in bb, just to let you know.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Just to be clear on something, I am usually viewing this thread when I am in Basic Brawl. If you encounter a brown Bowser and see that I am not viewing this thread, it probably isn't me. Similarly, if you see me viewing this thread, it usually means I am in Basic Brawl.

So therefore, if you encounter a brown Bowser while I am viewing this thread, it is me, in all likelihood.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So.... I'm bored i'm gonna go on bb until midnight and see who i can find.

I bet i'll be stuck in the waiting room for 45 mins.... lol. Let's see if the netcode doesn't suck for at least 3 secs.

Just as I thought: I'm just waiting and there's nothing... this is why i hate brawl wi-fi. I see GYK'S online but I doubt he'd play a few matches... he looks busy.

Edit: Finally got a match, I see a white link. Ima laugh if I found out its GYK. He was fighting a blue toon link on temple that was our first match, I fought a cpu cause I didn't want 2 interrupt your 1 vs 1.

Link just switched 2 gold link, fighting on rainbow cruise. same TL

Probable last edit: There 4 players now, 2 TL's (blue/purple) and a red shiek, now a red zelda... idk if I should fight her or not since i'm blue link and wi-fi doesn't let me bomb slide with consistency. And now either someone d/c'd me or I d/c'd. Grr I wanted to fight someone....

Edit: Found out it was GYK and found out the player was "Wisp" who is somehow on my Friends list.... lol

Well I guess they didn't want me around then.... sucks. I'll just practice some PM then.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Good! I'm getting on! :D

@ Zero, What! D: It's a cold vial thing for me to switch colors (other than White). How dare you >;(
Really?! then who was that white link.... I could have sworn it was you. He switched 2 gold, no joke in the 2nd match.... maybe it was by accident. Or maybe someone is copying you.

Or you just don't want me around......

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Good! I'm getting on! :D

@ Zero, What! D: It's a cold vial thing for me to switch colors (other than White). How dare you >;(

Yeah she just needed someone to talk to. I'm always there for my friends! I'll be jumping in and out of groups like I've been doing for about 2 more hours.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah she just needed someone to talk to. I'm always there for my friends! I'll be jumping in and out of groups like I've been doing for about 2 more hours.
Good! I'm very happy to hear she got better :D Now, find me! D:

I'm messing around with a Dasiy Peach that's very aggressive, I forgot how much better my Link is, compared to my Ike. Anyway, you guys wont miss me at all. Trust me, you wont. X)

Top Bottom