• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lol blue pit shut up, you and that link suck. you deserved that fsmash at the end for a win for me lool

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Nah, let them catch on, let them join the bandwagon!

Very happy you gals are a lot better! I'm White Link as always. Hope to find you gals again! =O

Edit: Anyone know who this Dark Shiek. Zelda is?

We're about to try and find each other. Hopefully you'll find us! :D

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
So I am currently in a room with a dark Zelda, a neutral Marth, and an Ike.

And one of them is a fellow hacker.
Interesting.

But then that fellow hacker chose HRC for whatever reason and I decided to leave

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
OMG! D: If Twii leaves, and I find you, I'll select Black Zelda, so you can still feel she's still there :D

Thanks xD That'll make me feel better for sure. But I do like Link a lot ;) And Marth, as you can probably tell...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Bad sportsmanship.
If anyone double teams me and feels good about it, they deserve to be called out on it. The worst part is they actually knew what they were doing...

Plus, I kept shouting at the tv since they would not stop going to Picto chat. Seriously if your getting beat on the map why in the world would anyone keep going back??? I find the best way to beat opponents I have trouble on is switching to a map they don't play on that is also fairly neutral. Though occationally I will go norfair if its someone who grabs a lot.

I love taking IC and Falco to norfair

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Oh I beg to differ sonnie. I can still taste that delicious salt pile they left behind when I sent them flying<3

Feels good bro, plus Im pretty alright with 2v1. Now if its lagging and that crap is happening, I bust out of there quick

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
If anyone double teams me and feels good about it, they deserve to be called out on it. The worst part is they actually knew what they were doing...

Plus, I kept shouting at the tv since they would not stop going to Picto chat. Seriously if your getting beat on the map why in the world would anyone keep going back??? I find the best way to beat opponents I have trouble on is switching to a map they don't play on that is also fairly neutral. Though occationally I will go norfair if its someone who grabs a lot.

I love taking IC and Falco to norfair
Lol, I was just joking dude. Sorry bout that, shoulda been more clear.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
=O Why did you drop out of Basic? I'm looking D:

I just got caught up with that hacker xD

Went Sonic and run all around Temple xD Once we got to Sudden Death, he couldn't kill me for like seven minutes xD Once he did, he left... xD!

I dropped off an hour ago. I went back in though so don't worry ;)

I haven't seen that hacker in forever. Last night was the first time in a month actually. Just had some good matches though against a Yoshi/Snake. He was pretty decent. Got in some pretty good lightning kicks. Got three in a row one match. I was pretty much playing the protective role to some random neutral Zelda xD Anyways, I dropped from that. Think I'm gonna get off soon.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
In a group with a red peach who likes to bonewalk

And of course there's a ******** pikachu who thinks its great to go ko everyone is sudden death wen we are trying to have fun thankfully he just left

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
In a group with a red peach who likes to bonewalk

And of course there's a ******** pikachu who thinks its great to go ko everyone is sudden death wen we are trying to have fun thankfully he just left
I thought I might find that flashy Claus-Lucus here... I'm that Peach.

Top Bottom