• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
That was the most annoying lag ever

What is up with this lag... oh lol if it doesn't stop after they leave it's me, my sister might be on her computer about now which means intense lag xD

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Someone's connection must have been pretty bad those two matches, that was horrid.
I should consider going to sleep soon, so these will be my last 3 or so matches.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm grateful it wasn't me, that match wasn't too bad. Also that's fine, I think these may be some of my last as well xD Next time we meet we can 1v1 if you want

That was an accident I meant to go to sudden death

Well it was nice to meet someone here, I haven't in awhile.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Those were some really great matches we had, I had a lot of fun playing tonight. ~
And a 1v1 sounds awesome, by the way. I really hope to find you again make that happen.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Those were some really great matches we had, I had a lot of fun playing tonight. ~
And a 1v1 sounds awesome, by the way. I really hope to find you again make that happen.
I might be on at the same time tomorrow, maybe then xD But that was fun. It would be a lot better with some 1v1's in those matches when it was just us haha

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I might be on at the same time tomorrow, maybe then xD But that was fun. It would be a lot better with some 1v1's in those matches when it was just us haha
Haha, yeah, I agree. I can't promise much on being in Basic tomorrow. But if I am, you can bet I'll be keeping an eye out for your Lucas.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright, this is taking forever. Maybe we should just stop...
I crashed xD... Sorry Wis :( ...Went to work and then came back to put up the lights and make it all beautiful and stuff. Drove at my boy's house and played some Basketball, watched a game and then went to go pick out a Turkey. Went to Church and came back home to brawl.... Was really boring this night! D: Plus, I did so much things that drained me to crash on my bed ( facing back to the front of the bed and my legs smacking the wall. XD Woke up with a messed up back, all good, I'll just stretch it out.

That's my excuse for not responding back to you... I'll be better today for sure. Got nothing to really work hard towards, so I'll be fine! Hope to find you gals! D:

Did Twii leave as well? Have a good day gals~

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Say, what color Bowser do you use?
Just look for a green shell that likes to give people hugs and seems to enjoy setting up 3v1 situations if no one is doing anything. Also, if the Bowser dies a lot when trying to do any ledge stuff, it might be me! Sometimes when people are randomly attacking I'll just spam spot dodge. It might just be because of lag but it's still funny watching someone have trouble hitting me out of it.

your fine dude

i hope to fight your bowser i think i saw him
Sure, I always enjoy a chance for match-up experience, even on wi-fi.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I crashed xD... Sorry Wis :( ...Went to work and then came back to put up the lights and make it all beautiful and stuff. Drove at my boy's house and played some Basketball, watched a game and then went to go pick out a Turkey. Went to Church and came back home to brawl.... Was really boring this night! D: Plus, I did so much things that drained me to crash on my bed ( facing back to the front of the bed and my legs smacking the wall. XD Woke up with a messed up back, all good, I'll just stretch it out.

That's my excuse for not responding back to you... I'll be better today for sure. Got nothing to really work hard towards, so I'll be fine! Hope to find you gals! D:

Did Twii leave as well? Have a good day gals~

Yeah, it's fine. I figured something like that happened. We're going to start at 8 or 9 so... 5 or 6 over there I think? Twi has to leave early again. 3am I think. After that it's just me again D: And yeah she left early last night. I played around on Basic for 5 more hours by myself.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Just look for a green shell that likes to give people hugs and seems to enjoy setting up 3v1 situations if no one is doing anything. Also, if the Bowser dies a lot when trying to do any ledge stuff, it might be me! Sometimes when people are randomly attacking I'll just spam spot dodge. It might just be because of lag but it's still funny watching someone have trouble hitting me out of it.

Sure, I always enjoy a chance for match-up experience, even on wi-fi.
I never responded to you about how my Link wrecks Bowser... Well it's true D:

Here's why, many Links are sarced to daeth to come near Bowser, so all they do Is spam Zair. I do that as well, but I go in that actually sacres Bowser. Now players like Joey are too unique! He actually roll to my direction and then uses Fire breath. I was surprised that he got through! I learned that some Bowsers will know how to with the Zair abuse (if only Ixis did the samething when he fought Izaw). Anyway, I learned to put up strong attacks and moves that will catch anyone off guard. One of them Is Bomb Sliding. Not just the simple up throw fake out, but the Reverse turn around Bomb slide to the upward Bomb slide. There's Five types of them.

I miss Joey though... Hope he's alright...!

Now I know how to look for you, and I have seen a Bowser that hugged A Zelda and then the Zelda got mad and attacked that Bowser. xD Maybe it was you? He he X)

@ T to the M, Yes, I crashed... Wish I crashed in a more comfortable spot. xD

Got it, I'll be here and sometimes I might not be logged in here, that doesn't mean I won't be looking for you gals. D:

I hope I find both of the Zelda sisters. =O

See you at whatever I'm on~

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah, it's fine. I figured something like that happened. We're going to start at 8 or 9 so... 5 or 6 over there I think? Twi has to leave early again. 3am I think. After that it's just me again D: And yeah she left early last night. I played around on Basic for 5 more hours by myself.

I hate work. Screw it, maybe I should just stay up and leave when I have to go to work at 6am. CAN I SURVIVE? 9-hour shift the day before christmas..

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I hate work. Screw it, maybe I should just stay up and leave when I have to go to work at 6am. CAN I SURVIVE? 9-hour shift the day before christmas..

You better not. We all know how that turns out. And you would probably fall asleep while we're voicechatting later... as usual xD You should at least get a little rest before a long day like that.

@GYK, are you still going to play later after Twi leaves? If she even does, that is. I would like for her to stay though :D But if she can't that's fine...

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Okay, I'll look out for you! If you see a brown Bowser klaw hopping around Temple or something and then maybe switching to a lot of characters, it could be me.

Although I wouldn't take part in the 3v1. I'd just switch to blue Falco and start taunting "Hands off my prey!" when the taunt party crasher gets killed, then I'd start attacking the one who killed him.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Xadrin, are you this brown Bowser in a group with a green Zelda, neutral Marth, and red MK?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Well, I sure got close just now. A dark Zelda and a blue Zelda.
Too many Zeldas!

There's also another green Zelda lurking. I just saw her a bit ago. Not sure if she's still on though. Also saw a pink Zelda recently. You're right. Way too many Zelda's right now!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I also keep finding Marth, Peach, and Kirby.
Basic Brawl, plz.

Just killed a Fox in SD, left, got right back into the same group -_- Came close just now though. Found a red Bowser.

I also saw a dark Link earlier. I wasn't looking at the screen so when I heard the sound of him coming on screen, I thought it was GYK xD

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Just killed a Fox in SD, left, got right back into the same group -_- Came close just now though. Found a red Bowser.

I also saw a dark Link earlier. I wasn't looking at the screen so when I heard the sound of him coming on screen, I thought it was GYK xD
And I just now froze. Somebody probably was in Project M and chose Mewtwo or Roy, since it froze right before the fourth player's opening animation.

Coming back online!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
And I just now froze. Somebody probably was in Project M and chose Mewtwo or Roy, since it froze right before the fourth player's opening animation.

Coming back online!

I'm having no luck. Have you seen that other green Zelda at all?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Nope. Haven't seen her at all. I've only seen blue and dark.

But we got this. What I also could do is rampage around as Giga Bowser to make everybody leave and then see if we have better luck that way.

Lol yes! Hacks are an easy way to get people to leave. I have this one friend who freezes the timer so it's easier to find each other.

@GYK, when are you going on Brawl? D:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Lol yes! Hacks are an easy way to get people to leave. I have this one friend who freezes the timer so it's easier to find each other.

@GYK, when are you going on Brawl? D:
Apparently, I somehow messed up that code and it no longer works. I'll have to fix that later on.

So still look for brown Bowser! If you see Giga Bowser, that isn't me.

I love it when people think I'm trying to kill them when I use Bowser's up throw on them in Sudden Death. It's impossible to kill with that, people!

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
about to inject some testosterone into BB with default falcon; amusing anecdotes pending

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Now I know how to look for you, and I have seen a Bowser that hugged A Zelda and then the Zelda got mad and attacked that Bowser. xD Maybe it was you? He he X)
Yeah, roughly 1 of every five people on basic brawl despise hugs. ): Then about 4 out of five people like to attack you when you hug a female character. It's still fun though, folks usually don't care and that's cool, some people will just grab you back, some people will attack you after and my favorite is when someone tries to avoid the hug because then I get to practice landing grabs on different characters. i usually don't mess with grab release timing on wi-fi though; I'd rather master that in real time.

Also, Jigglypuff does not like when you try to follow up on it's air release.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Apparently, I somehow messed up that code and it no longer works. I'll have to fix that later on.

So still look for brown Bowser! If you see Giga Bowser, that isn't me.

I love it when people think I'm trying to kill them when I use Bowser's up throw on them in Sudden Death. It's impossible to kill with that, people!

One of my friends wants to play with me o-o

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
This thread spam. I AM JOINING IT. Whoever that aforementioned dark Zelda is, she better step aside because I'm coming to townnn. Look for a dark Zelda who might stand still until she sees if the room is hostile or friendly; avoiding conflict for hostile, dashdancing and such for friendly. No I mean dashspamming. Dashinfinitesimal.

Is it obvious I just woke up?

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Just a normal 1v1
I didn't know you did those.
we should do that sometime
This thread spam. I AM JOINING IT. Whoever that aforementioned dark Zelda is, she better step aside because I'm coming to townnn. Look for a dark Zelda who might stand still until she sees if the room is hostile or friendly; avoiding conflict for hostile, dashdancing and such for friendly. No I mean dashspamming. Dashinfinitesimal.

Is it obvious I just woke up?
And you look for some random brown Bowser who does something on some stage.

AND THAT'S ME
If you see a brown Bowser who doesn't do what I said, that isn't me.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I didn't know you did those.
we should do that sometime

And you look for some random brown Bowser who does something on some stage.

AND THAT'S ME
If you see a brown Bowser who doesn't do what I said, that isn't me.

Well, two of my friends wanted me to watch them fight because they kept telling me how good they got. So now I'm mainly just watching them fight each other.

Top Bottom