• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Bowser can u-air on air release.
=O I thought Jiggs can air dodge? Wow! I saw Joey versing a Jiggs in Basic before, he kept doing the up air out of Grab Release, I thought It doesn't owrk... I am mistaken-ed... And double post I actually know, but, meh...

Edit, are you two Zeldas together? Can the world rest for a couple of seconds?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I was on my laptop waiting for my WiFi seacher to find people... not so very good...

Hate when it takes forever and a half to find people. Sometimes I'll be sitting in a practice room for 20 minutes or more while doing other things before I realize and just reset the room.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
=O I thought Jiggs can air dodge? Wow! I saw Joey versing a Jiggs in Basic before, he kept doing the up air out of Grab Release, I thought It doesn't owrk... I am mistaken-ed... And double post I actually know, but, meh...

Yeah, we're finally together xD Found each other I think twice so far. Or three...

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739

Uair out of air release doesn't really work on Wi-Fi, along with all his other air release follow-ups. The delay makes it very difficult to properly land the aerial.

It's guaranteed offline, though.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ The Zeldas of destruction, I know Twii! It annoys me to death! D: And all I want is find my new pals :)

Yes! The world can rest for a while... before they lose each other xD What is exactly wrong with your connection Wis? I'm a Computer Engineer and I can fix it in a message. =O

@ Th Bowser main, yes, WiFi screws everything up~

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
@ The Zeldas of destruction, I know Twii! It annoys me to death! D: And all I want is find my new pals :)

Yes! The world can rest for a while... before they lose each other xD What is exactly wrong with your connection Wis? I'm a Computer Engineer and I can fix it my a message. =O

Not sure how much longer we'll be in this group. This Falcon is getting mad at us cause we're all teaming him. I'm expecting a D/C to happen soon.

Nvm, he just left...

I'm honestly not sure what's wrong with my connection. It just decides to disconnect whenever it wants :/ You should try to come find us. Not sure how that will work though since we have a full group D:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Not sure how much longer we'll be in this group. This Falcon is getting mad at us cause we're all teaming him. I'm expecting a D/C to happen soon.

Nvm, he just left...

I'm honestly not sure what's wrong with my connection. It just decides to disconnect whenever it wants :/ You should try to come find us. Not sure how that will work though since we have a full group D:
Yes.

Since we have a full group.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So many explosives. I love when people get blown up, sometimes in the funniest ways! Most of the time was me blowing myself up though.... and Twi laughing at me :/

Of course I was laughing. You blow yourself up all the time but it never gets any less funny xD plus you laugh at me all the time D: and hit me :(

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm done... sorry gals... I really am... We'll try tomorrow :D

Merry Christmas and good night~

Well, Twi has to leave. I'll hang out in BB a bit longer. Hard to get anyone but hopefully I'll get someone.

Good night!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm done... sorry gals... I really am... We'll try tomorrow :D

Merry Christmas and good night~
Well, Twi has to leave. I'll hang out in BB a bit longer. Hard to get anyone but hopefully I'll get someone.

Good night!

We'll definitely try again tonight, since I won't have to worry about work tomorrow ;) or thursday, for that matter. Much longer nights wwwwoooo, just gotta make it through today D: no sleep, need mt dew pronto. I can so do this. Night guys, it was fun ~

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
We need to be doing some 1v1's but its either Temple or these two are in the way

I'm tired of this guy so I'm gonna warioman troll

Epic tech btw xD

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Too bad I couldn't recover, though. xD & at least the Zelda's gone now. Time to get rid of this Samus...

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I'm so tired that I kept dropping those cgs, but this samus is one of those ones that don't even know how to leave I think xD

How cute, he/she learned how to hit a soccer ball lol

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I hope we at least get someone else that's decent if they aren't going to leave

I see how it is lol I'll spam fsmash on you then

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
My bad haha usually it only dc's when I move a lot or when someone gets a final smash

Are you kidding me @ the guy who tried to come in and dc us

Top Bottom