• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Tah! Of course I'm going to play tonight :D I just hope I can find you..:glare:

Hopefully it won't take so long or be too hard. I hate waiting hours and hours to find someone. The closest I get to finding someone is when I find the same character but different color -_- Like earlier. I found a dark Link and a neutral Link. I also found a red and blue Zelda...

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Hopefully it won't take so long or be too hard. I hate waiting hours and hours to find someone. The closest I get to finding someone is when I find the same character but different color -_- Like earlier. I found a dark Link and a neutral Link. I also found a red and blue Zelda...
I have found a green Zelda three times in a row now.

Unless this one I am with isn't the same person.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Two imposters! One of them was very aggressive, and the other one just stayed crouching on the top right part of Temple.

What fools, masquerading as someone else.

And now there's someone pretending to be GYK. Pffft.

Yeah I saw the one that was aggressive. Still have yet to see the other one.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Now I see a Blue zelda and red toon link, player three keeps leaving. They were just a yellow peach.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Have to go now, a bit earlier than usual because people are coming over tomorrow/later today. Shame I couldn't find any of you, but goodnight!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
OMG I'm so bored! Everyone is not worth a challenge, even the Mks. Wis find me!

I'm trying! I have a feeling this might take awhile though D:

....I'm probably gonna be home so late tomorrow. 3am my time at the latest.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
OKAY done with everything I had to do, time for that all-nighter I promised you guys. I'm so ready WHO'S READY?

I have malt liquor yessss..

juan

Smash Rookie
I fought a zelda ganondorf and link they all seem prettt good but I want a 1vs1 was a snake white mart white dk and white bowser

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yes, I'm still awake, went MK and made this Daisy Dark Peach rage quit. She thought she knew how to block MKs stuff. I made a combo video of her. I'd go Link, but the connection was way too bad for me to even bring out my boy.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay. Well, I'm getting kinda tired... Have to go off bb for a bit. We're gonna go back in though in a few. If you're still going to be awake we could try to find you again since the online is kind of dead now :/

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs to the multi colored yoshi and random players fun games i was reg pikachu black tink

kaazers

Smash Master
GG's to P2 Neutral/ Leopard Print/ Green Snake I fought not too long ago. He was flashy with his wavebounces and techniques -- made me look a bit crude with my own technique, lol. We had four to six matches on FD without exchanging points. And I think we had a Lucas spectating? I played Neutral Snake / Ike.

And I'm sorry I left -- Christmas dinner. I wanted a few more matches in. I was so happy to find a good player since I'm not having much luck finding them. I feel like I'm playing young kids? Haha, maybe I am.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll basic as well xD I got a tablet for Christmas and I've spent all day playing Puzzle and Dragons, time for Brawl lol

I really like Kirby but I just can't seem to play as well with him as I do with Lucas. I hate how I feel like I need to drop him, but I'm not very good in the first place, so I just need to practice

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
If anyone else wants to try and find us they're more than welcome too~

Y'all should know our green/dark Zelda duo by now ;)

Sometimes I'll go neutral Pikachu, green Peach, green ZSS, purple/red TLink and blue Marth, but Zelda first and foremost.

Top Bottom