• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yo Jerodak, you in basic? Think we just found your hug-happy Bowser.

And there I go, dying while typing. I'm the Peach and Wisdom's the Zelda. Dunno who this Link is.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

And there I go, dying while typing. I'm the Peach and Wisdom's the Zelda. Dunno who this Link is.

That Link had an attitude as soon as that Bowser did one little hit, one that he didn't even mean. Anyways yeah. Green Zelda and Peach with a neutral Link who just got replaced by a white Kirby.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
The Link is not me, I'm too busy fighting that hacker. Been like two hours and I'm still fighting him. Dude took us to Home-Run contest. I'm the only one left while the rest are in the dark hole with no escape.

If you find my Silver Whitish MK, I'm just going to be doing Gliding and that's pretty much it. I got all my annoyance from that hacker. Finally settled our difference!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Because of me attacking everyone? I got tried of trying to find people, I just wanted to have a little fun and see if my MK can hold grounds with players that tam against me.

Have a problem? You know where to find me.

No that's not it. You don't even know what my problem is. You just assume it's because of that. Look, I've been like this all night, end of story. I'm not the one with the problem here. It's obviously you. That second part could go two ways but whatever. That's the way I took it.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No that's not it. You don't even know what my problem is. You just assume it's because of that. Look, I've been like this all night, end of story. I'm not the one with the problem here. It's obviously you. That second part could go two ways but whatever. That's the way I took it.
Bad Christmas? And lets just forget about what I typed. The main focus right now is you. =O

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Didn't get the right gift, or something tragic happened? And what's that suppose to mean? Then who's focus is it?

No I'm just mad at some people. Friends I guess. I'm just wondering why I'm like the center of attention right now. I'm just in a little mood, no big deal really.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No I'm just mad at some people. Friends I guess. I'm just wondering why I'm like the center of attention right now. I'm just in a little mood, no big deal really.
Ah! The friends, I know exactly how you feel Wis. You and Twii all seem in such a bad mood this whole week... you type that you gals are a lot better, but I don't believe that or see that.

Like I typed, If you gals need someone else to chat with, I'm always here for you gals! =O

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Ah! The friends, I know exactly how you feel Wis. You and Twii all seem in such a bad mood this whole week... you type that you gals are a lot better, but I don't believe that or see that.

Like I typed, If you gals need someone else to chat with, I'm always here for you gals! =O

Was it really that noticeable? I didn't think it was. I tried to stay in a happy mood but I guess that didn't work out so well. It's not Twi I'm mad at or anything. Just others. I'm starting to feel a little bit better I guess. I just needed some time to cool off a bit.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Was it really that noticeable? I didn't think it was. I tried to stay in a happy mood but I guess that didn't work out so well. It's not Twi I'm mad at or anything. Just others. I'm starting to feel a little bit better I guess. I just needed some time to cool off a bit.
I know how people need to feel. I'm those type of people. Anyways, always remember that I'm here for you and if you gals want to PM me something, by all means go ahead. I'd be more than glad to help you buddies out! =O

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I know how people need to feel. I'm those type of people. Anyways, always remember that I'm here for you and if you gals want to PM me something, by all means go ahead. I'd be more than glad to help you buddies out! =O

I've just always been like this. A real stressed out, depressed person a lot of the time. Some days I can be happy and laughing while other days I want nothing to do with anyone. I guess that would be like today. Not sure why some things can affect my attitude so badly.

Why did you drop out of the group earlier, btw?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I've just always been like this. A real stressed out, depressed person a lot of the time. Some days I can be happy and laughing while other days I want nothing to do with anyone. I guess that would be like today. Not sure why some things can affect my attitude so badly.

Why did you drop out of the group earlier, btw?
You need a hug! And I know what you're typing. And I didn't, the Luigi Dcd us. My MK too strong. I'm tried xD Going to bed now. It was nice chatting with you. Good night gals~

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You need a hug! And I know what you're typing. And I didn't, the Luigi Dcd us. My MK too strong. I'm tried xD Going to bed now. It was nice chatting with you. Good night gals~

Weird because on my screen it showed that you DC'd. I guess do need a hug D: I was just about to go to bed too. Very tired. Nice talking to you too. I was just having kind of an off day. Good night.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Seems more like one of those weeks rather than one of those days.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I had some rather weird groups this morning. First off I stayed in a group for about an hour, watching a crappy Ike/Link easily win every 2v1 situation. It was actually kinda funny because he was really bad, like fsmash spam, and he still won most of the time xD After awhile he and one other player left. I then found a warioman, but on the same match a very good Marth. Unfortunately I was Falco so I could hardly fight (and with the warioman running around.) As I suspected the Marth left right after the match. Made me a bit angry but I figured as much :L

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085

Yeah that's probably me, I was playing for a while, I remember this group.

That Link had an attitude as soon as that Bowser did one little hit, one that he didn't even mean. Anyways yeah. Green Zelda and Peach with a neutral Link who just got replaced by a white Kirby.
Hahaha, yeah that happens but I usually just laugh and run.

Also, sometimes people just run away for no reason just when I go near them, I met someone like this in temple and we had a pretty lengthy game of Cat and mouse, and I only caught them twice! Good game, you deserve this poem!

My friend, Green Kirby.

Must you always run away?

I only want a hug.

lol...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah that's probably me, I was playing for a while, I remember this group.

Hahaha, yeah that happens but I usually just laugh and run.

Also, sometimes people just run away for no reason just when I go near them, I met someone like this in temple and we had a pretty lengthy game of Cat and mouse, and I only caught them twice! Good game, you deserve this poem!

My friend, Green Kirby.

Must you always run away?

I only want a hug.

lol...

We thought it was you, green shell and a bunch of grab-releasing and klaw-hopping. That Link had a problem but we knew it was all in fun and games xD then Wisdom disconnected, so I dropped the round after that.

I'm the kind of person who will run from someone who suddenly runs up to me at the start of a match, since idk if they'll start attacking or not. Usually if they're friendly they'll realize they made the wrong impression and stop to duck a ton lol. I do love cat and mouse though..

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Weird because on my screen it showed that you DC'd. I guess do need a hug D: I was just about to go to bed too. Very tired. Nice talking to you too. I was just having kind of an off day. Good night.
* Hugs Wisdom* :D

If I can't find you gals, and if I see that hacker again, I'm just going to go Sonic and annoy him to death! X) Mine read "Dissconnected during transmission" meaning, someone from our group shut down their Wii, or reseted the game console.

Once again.... If you're having a bad day or week, and need someone to chat with, I'm here for you! Even if you had a good day and want to open up, I'm still here to read about and rejoice in your good days. =] (That means both of you gals and anyone really). I'm here to read towards your times. Happy holidays~

Edit: man! We got two Bowsers now, A brown one, and a Green one. Maybe I should bust out my Ixis Bowser X)

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
We thought it was you, green shell and a bunch of grab-releasing and klaw-hopping. That Link had a problem but we knew it was all in fun and games xD then Wisdom disconnected, so I dropped the round after that.

I'm the kind of person who will run from someone who suddenly runs up to me at the start of a match, since idk if they'll start attacking or not. Usually if they're friendly they'll realize they made the wrong impression and stop to duck a ton lol. I do love cat and mouse though..
Yup, I think I even had a few signature SD while on the ledge moments. Cat and mouse is fun though, it was interesting to be the one doing the chasing.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
* Hugs Wisdom* :D

If I can't find you gals, and if I see that hacker again, I'm just going to go Sonic and annoy him to death! X) Mine read "Dissconnected during transmission" meaning, someone from our group shut down their Wii, or reseted the game console.

Once again.... If you're having a bad day or week, and need someone to chat with, I'm here for you! Even if you had a good day and want to open up, I'm still here to read about and rejoice in your good days. =] (That means both of you gals and anyone really). I'm here to read towards your times. Happy holidays~

Edit: man! We got two Bowsers now, A brown one, and a Green one. Maybe I should bust out my Ixis Bowser X)

Glad to see you're calmed down from last night. Try not to get so worked up next time, okay? A lot of people were upset last night.

Fooling around in basic, watch out for my dark Zelda or green Peach if you're around, folks.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
You know, in the future, the majority of what's recently become the discussion of this thread should be taken to PMs or Facebook. Here, the purpose is to provide players of Basic Brawl a way of identifying one another in-game; it is not a sanctuary for grievances and life woes.

though hardly anyone besides the same three users ever posts here anymore so nobody's gonna back me up in keeping this thread on-topic

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
You know, in the future, the majority of what's recently become the discussion of this thread should be taken to PMs or Facebook. Here, the purpose is to provide players of Basic Brawl a way of identifying one another in-game; it is not a sanctuary for grievances and life woes.

though hardly anyone besides the same three users ever posts here anymore so nobody's gonna back me up in keeping this thread on-topic
I actually do agree with this, mostly because it's typically not the best idea to share those kinds of personal thoughts on the internet where they can be seen by total strangers. It'd be a lot safer for you to keep it where you at least have some control over who is seeing what, such as facebook or PMs as mentioned.

Is that a bedsheet?

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
I actually do agree with this, mostly because it's typically not the best idea to share those kinds of personal thoughts on the internet where they can be seen by total strangers. It'd be a lot safer for you to keep it where you at least have some control over who is seeing what, such as facebook or PMs as mentioned.

Is that a bedsheet?
Yeah, I guess there's also that aspect, but it's largely due to the fact that such disclosure is excessive and unnecessary, and frankly pretty annoying/inconsiderate to those actually trying to properly utilize the thread.

idk what my avatar is exactly. it's some sort of fabric. it was one of the first results i got from google image when searching my name

btw, on BB, i understand you're a brown, grab-happy bowser? keep watch for a neutral, sometimes pink c. falcon who constantly beckons others to show him their moves, especially after successfully landing falcon punches or knees of justice. other of my mains are a brown ganondorf who may or may not practice FoG-ing (difficult to perform while coping with wi-fi lag), yellow ike with no real distinguishable traits apart from fast-fall aerial A's (i almost exclusively pick him only when i'm fighting for srs), and a neutral snake who plays to the typical DACUS routine.

the above paragraph is as well directed toward anyone else interested in looking for me online. i'm a fair fighter and will always be initially friendly until provoked, but even then, i'm not one to really hold grudges or anything

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Glad to see you're calmed down from last night. Try not to get so worked up next time, okay? A lot of people were upset last night.

Fooling around in basic, watch out for my dark Zelda or green Peach if you're around, folks.
I was clam there whole time, just really wanted to get that hacker ( and I did). When I meant of attacking everyone, I didn't type it in the correct understanding. I meant don't bother me when I'm attacking this hacker (that would always mess with me and when I'd mess with him, he'd use Warioman, just like he did when me and Wisdom where having fun.)

Hyper should've known and same for X. They had no business butting, yet they did, and they got that ape crazy aggressive MK.

I forgot to mention, I found the hakcer again, just me and him. Poor Rob, got a 79% string, and I got a Star KO with MK's Nado.

I'm not going to be using Link for a while, I'll be using MK a lot now (just to get that hacker if he tries to do anything revenge like).

I was more upset when players butt in, they should be smarter when they're fighting against a player that is used to 3vs1.

I had no problem with X's Bowser. The only thing that kept his Bowser alive was Temple's bottom floor. And once the voters choose a different stage, X picks Zelda X).

And yet, they barely won by like a point. Good war though~

I enjoyed the challenge and I know what to do next time. Heck! I gimped X's Zelda like three times,If It was the others that saved her.

Anyway, I don't care anymore, I hope I don't run into that hacker once more. He gave Wisdom and me a horrible room <.<

The last thing I want is to attack others, I'm no AP, but I will attack if something isn't dealt with. I hope none of you run into him. If you do, just exist the room.. He's not worth the bother. <.<

He's a troll and yet I fed the troll. Well destroyed him would be the proper word in this sentence.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Hyper should've known and same for X. They had no business butting, yet they did, and they got that ape crazy aggressive MK.
I was watching the whole time until you started attacking me, but who cares, you aren't going to listen to a word I say regardless.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I had no problem with X's Bowser. The only thing that kept his Bowser alive was Temple's bottom floor. And once the voters choose a different stage, X picks Zelda X).
I'm sure it was easy beating a Bowser who stood in front of you, taunting half the time. :D

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I was watching the whole time until you started attacking me, but who cares, you aren't going to listen to a word I say regardless.
If my photographic memory is correct, then I believe you edgeguarded my landing towards the ledge. You didn't move, so that gave a point to the hacker. What you should've did was not edgeguard. Then everything would've been fine. Well except for X and the hacker.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
If my photographic memory is correct, then I believe you edgeguarded my landing towards the ledge. You didn't move, so that gave a point to the hacker. What you should've did was not edgeguard. Then everything would've been fine. Well except for X and the hacker.
I was sitting on the edge the whole match, not my fault you can't recover.

Top Bottom