• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
He likes you gals, but likes to mess with me a lot, he knows he can never match me, so he plays games and at times he goes too far. This has been going on ever since people found out that I play Basic Brawl.

Yeah, he was always nice to us and playing around. He usually go Wario or Giga just to win against you sometimes? And just to be clear, it's some hacker that starts as Giga (I think) then switches to red Marth and leopard Snake?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, he was always nice to us and playing around. He usually go Wario or Giga just to win against you sometimes? And just to be clear, it's some hacker that starts as Giga (I think) then switches to red Marth and leopard Snake?
Yup, that's him, he always tries to make me look like a fool when I use Link. He also does the Multi hack as well. He went Dark Ness and a Purple Lucas (which were controlled by one person). My TL destroys them both.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yup, that's him, he always tries to make me look like a fool when I use Link. He also does the Muti hack as well. He went Dark Ness and a Purple Lucas (which were controller by one person). My TL destroys them both.

Yeah I've seen that hack before in a group. Except they were both Kirby. Are you still fighting him?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
He is and my friend Path is amazing with Link. Me and her use to Brawl, now she plays Project M Link... I'd rather play the real thing (Melee) than PM.

Yeah, doesn't she main Dark Link? I could never get used to using him. Zelda's my girl!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, doesn't she main Dark Link? I could never get used to using him. Zelda's my girl!
Yup, she does, she's so much like Izaw, but so much better! Who knew a girl could kick so much butt with Link ;P

I'm more of the fancy,fast, and aggressive at times Link. She's aggressive non-stop! xD Zelda? Don't I have a good Zelda? Oh wait, I was with Twii at that time xD You never saw my Zelda, huh?

And I don't know how you Basic Bralw Zelda are so good! I use to play Zeldas in Aib, there not even this good. The only Zelda that comes near you and Twii is Mocha.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yup, she does, she's so much like Izaw, but so much better! Who knew a girl could kick so much butt with Link ;P

I'm more of the fancy,fast, and aggressive at times Link. She's aggressive non-stop! xD Zelda? Don't I have a good Zelda? Oh wait, I was with Twii at that time xD You never saw my Zelda, huh?

And I don't know how you Basic Bralw Zelda are so good! I use to play Zeldas in Aib, there not even this good. The only Zelda that comes near you and Twii is Mocha.

Girls can be pretty good at this stuff a lot of the time xD Yeah, I never saw your Zelda because unfortunately my internet disconnected like a half hour after finding you guys. Have you ever seen my Zelda fight? I don't recall you ever seeing her... but I don't know, I could be wrong.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Girls can be pretty good at this stuff a lot of the time xD Yeah, I never saw your Zelda because unfortunately my internet disconnected like a half hour after finding you guys. Have you ever seen my Zelda fight? I don't recall you ever seeing her... but I don't know, I could be wrong.
Girls are good at everything. ;P Your internet has a mind of it's own! xD I have, I seen a Green Zelda kick so much butt and was so smart and was shielding everything thrown her way. That's all I remember. Twiis just a beast. xD

Edit: Zan... are you even here?Let me find you, so I can watch you do Bike Flips. ;P

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Girls are good at everything. ;P Your internet has a mind of it's own! xD I have, I seen a Green Zelda kick so much butt and was so smart and was shielding everything thrown her way. That's all I remember. Twiis just a beast. xD

Edit: Zan... are you even here?Let me find you, do Bike Flips and let me watch. ;P

But are you sure that Zelda was even me? It might've been. I usually jump right into fights when people want to fight. Is that what she did? If so, It probably was me. I'm not the greatest fighter around though.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
But are you sure that Zelda was even me? It might've been. I usually jump right into fights when people want to fight. Is that what she did? If so, It probably was me. I'm not the greatest fighter around though.
Yes, the Green Zelda was hanging around with a Black Zelda. And I know you're not the best fighter for Zelda but you're so good, and Twii is of course. :D

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes, the Green Zelda was hanging around with a Black Zelda. And I know you're not the best fighter for Zelda but you're so good, and Twii is of course. :D

Ah, so it was me then. I wouldn't consider myself as 'so good' but maybe just average. Yeah I guess the 'shielding everything that was thrown her way' part sounds like me. I'm not so good where I can fight someone like you though. Next time we find each other, I'll definitely fight for you again xD

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Nah, i aint spending my whole night on basic brawl lol
Finay I can ****ing log into this site yo zan who was the *** u were with? Played with u guys for damn near 3 I was the other Ganon had to leave cause u don't die on dat map :/

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Finally! You can log in! Sitting, searching and watching YouTube videos. And I'm about to sleep as well, why the heck didn't you join my room? And I messaged you like four times on YT. "/

Eh, I'll find you tomorrow then. Online is dead right now so it would probably be easy.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay, nice chatting with you Wis. :] Have a good night! :D
I'm actually thinking of doing the same-thing now.

Doing the same thing? You mean going back in Basic? I'm not going to sleep yet. Still in BB. But you are, I guess. If you are then good night!

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
Finay I can ****ing log into this site yo zan who was the *** u were with? Played with u guys for damn near 3 I was the other Ganon had to leave cause u don't die on dat map :/
Gg's dude. I was the blue peach/white ICs/ red Ganon/ white mk. We were wondering who you were (me and Zan) for the longest time. Zan chose HRC because that was his last bb match of the night. It was fun being in that group for so long. How long were you in the HRC stage before you quit out?

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Gg's dude. I was the blue peach/white ICs/ red Ganon/ white mk. We were wondering who you were (me and Zan) for the longest time. Zan chose HRC because that was his last bb match of the night. It was fun being in that group for so long. How long were you in the HRC stage before you quit out?
Haha we didnt really fight any of us but it was fun messing around those ics are sick! I never took the time to learn cg against anyone besides snake marth And mk u guys did some dope combos sdi I knew u were friends were u guys skyping or something? And I was there for like 20 mins then I got hit out so far I went under the map and there was no way I was coming back up so I quit out

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
Haha we didnt really fight any of us but it was fun messing around those ics are sick! I never took the time to learn cg against anyone besides snake marth And mk u guys did some dope combos sdi I knew u were friends were u guys skyping or something? And I was there for like 20 mins then I got hit out so far I went under the map and there was no way I was coming back up so I quit out
Yeah we were in a Skype call X) I co main ICs so I have to know how to chaingrab everybody.Zan was gonna try to save you but it was pretty much undoable but I think you were gone by that point anyway. Then we tried to kill off the Zelda by knocking her out of the boundary but apparently if you knock her far enough or high enough she can transform and all of a sudden she is in the center and so we couldn't so we just hit her and left.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Bluekandy, you the Wolf just now in a group with green Zelda and yellow Kirby/green Peach? The Wolf was fighting some red Ganon. Left because I'm about to go eat.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yeah we were in a Skype call X) I co main ICs so I have to know how to chaingrab everybody.Zan was gonna try to save you but it was pretty much undoable but I think you were Gina by that point anyway. Then we tried to kill off the Zelda by knocking her out of the boundary but apparently if you knock her far enough or high enough she can transform and all of a sudden she is in the center and so we couldn't so we just hit her and left.
Did you happen to see a red Kirby last night? If so your ice climbers were sick, I could never do any of that stuff especially laggy online.

Top Bottom