• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I was sitting on the edge the whole match, not my fault you can't recover.
Oh X) Guess that kill towards the hacker with the Shuttle Loop gives MK more jumps. Once MK uses his Shuttle Loop, he's helpless and can be edgeguarded or beaten up for that. I'd rather you move. And I'm sorry I destroyed you both. Thus you using MK because your Kirby can't deliever.

@ X, You do realize that everytime I went after you, the Rob would just span Lasers. I spammed Nado and Shuttle loops as well. The thing is you can't die because, Bowser is heavy and plus the the bottom floor protecting you. That's the only reason you won. You then pick a regular stage, and with all that spamming, you guys barely win by one point. Oh! I like how you guys kept feeding kills to each other X) And yet, I was one point short. Case closed~

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Idk he's acting like a **** ing 5 year old because me sitting on a ledge the whole match is considered "butting in." Basic brawl matches are srs bsns you know.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
@ X, You do realize that everytime I went after you, the Rob would just span Lasers. I spammed Nado and Shuttle loops as well. The thing is you can't die because, Bowser is heavy and plus the the bottom floor protecting you. That's the only reason you won. You then pick a regular stage, and with all that spamming, you guys barely win by one point. Oh! I like how you guys kept feeding kills to each other X) And yet, I was one point short. Case closed~
Wow! You are right! Best MK! Beats Bowsers!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Using the 5 year old card now huh? Adding a cuss word to make it feel like a big deal. It's not! I only explained to Twii as to why and that I didn't type the way you all didn't understand, so I re-explained myself. Then you come in and start things as well. Even X comes in. The fact that you'd like one of X's comments shows that you're upset. K. I'll keep being MK as well.

You can choose to forget this. I already did. Your choices~

Edit: Tsk tsk.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I don't wanna start anything but I kind of have to say that you had a little attitude last night. That was actually part of the reason why I started to get upset and not really want to talk.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't wanna start anything but I kind of have to say that you had a little attitude last night. That was actually part of the reason why I started to get upset and not really want to talk.
I kind of knew that actually. I can't do anything in Basic anymore. That god awful hacker keeps pestering me. I had enough from it. So, I went Ape crazy on everyone. I already explained to them to keep out of the business. But they didn't and I'm a White MK was gliding across the stages. You won't miss the White MK. Just like how I was last night, I'll be doing the same when I found Wisdom.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I kind of knew that actually. I can't do anything in Basic anymore. That god awful hacker keeps pestering me. I had enough from it. So, I went Ape crazy on everyone. I already explained to them to keep out of the business. But they didn't and I'm a White MK was gliding across the stages. You won't miss the White MK. Just like how I was last night, I'll be doing the same when I found Wisdom.

I have the strongest feeling I'll find you at some point later after Twi leaves for the night.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
What the hell is going on here?

Hey all, how was your day?

Twili: Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better.

Edit: Oh some BB drama over some hacker... sounds like something AP would do. I suggest next time you ignore the hacker and just have your fun, since.... its just BB its not like a stock match or whatever. (sorry if I offended anyone, just checking in cause i find this thread interesting.)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I hate work. So much.
Don't we all! <.<

Well, it can help you not get too lazy? I guess...?

And I found the coolest Mario! He knows everything about him! OMG! Were teaming up and creating GDLK combos!

This Mario has been around towards footstool combos! =O

I might actually go Link for this! We seem to have amazing chemistry for some reason! Yet, I've never seen him around Basic before. If you're reading this, come to Basic more often! Or, we can 1vs1 sometime. =O

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
What the hell is going on here?

Hey all, how was your day?

Twili: Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better.
@ Wisdom, maybe, I didn't find you until like... Before I was about to go to sleep.

@ Zero, don't worry about it bro. It's in the past. I got that hacker very well. And I see him all the time. So no one type that "he's random" no he's not, he knows who I am, and I know who he is.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
@ Wisdom, maybe, I didn't find you until like... Before I was about to go to sleep.

@ Zero, don't worry about it bro. It's in the past. I got that hacker very well. And I see him all the time. So no one type that "he's random" no he's not, he knows who I am, and I know who he is.
Is he that captain falcon one? or is a different one? I keep running into the captain falcon one, then he goes warioman after.

Edit: Meh okay, goodnite brawl people, since my avatar scared you all away :smirk:

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
idk what my avatar is exactly. it's some sort of fabric. it was one of the first results i got from google image when searching my name

btw, on BB, i understand you're a brown, grab-happy bowser? keep watch for a neutral, sometimes pink c. falcon who constantly beckons others to show him their moves, especially after successfully landing falcon punches or knees of justice. other of my mains are a brown ganondorf who may or may not practice FoG-ing (difficult to perform while coping with wi-fi lag), yellow ike with no real distinguishable traits apart from fast-fall aerial A's (i almost exclusively pick him only when i'm fighting for srs), and a neutral snake who plays to the typical DACUS routine.
I'm Green usually, but yeah any grab happy bowser that makes mischief in taunt party rooms is probably me. I'll be on the look out for you though, might even go play tonight.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'm not quite sure why you two are arguing about some silly Basic Brawl matches
Because that's what this thread is about, duh.

Merry Christmas!

And then if you're tired drink some coffee and take a 15 minute nap. It's supposed to wake you up.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
LOL this red Link. At like 170% damage, opens a party ball, out comes 5 bombs, stands there and doesn't move an inch, dies in like half a second as soon as they start moving. How fast he went flying was the best part. Anyways, in BB with Twiiii ~ <3

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
LOL this red Link. At like 170% damage, opens a party ball, out comes 5 bombs, stands there and doesn't move an inch, dies in like half a second as soon as they start moving. How fast he went flying was the best part. Anyways, in BB with Twiiii ~ <3

And then a disconnect right after. We saw that, Link. We sawwww that. Dark Zelda/green Peach here ;)

Blazer.

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Blazerrrr
3DS FC
5370-1339-0866
Why is cody and meek in here, yal ain't freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Lol, who's this gold Link that just spams arrows the whole match at us? Kind of annoying but funny. Don't know which color Kirby he just was since I'm not paying much attention. But right now he's a dark Falco fighting a Ganon ..... I don't even care that Ganon just killed me :facepalm: Anyways, Twi is the dark Zelda I'm hangin' with, as usual. Ma girl <3

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Lol, who's this gold Link that just spams arrows the whole match at us? Kind of annoying but funny. Don't know which color Kirby he just was since I'm not paying much attention. But right now he's a dark Falco fighting a Ganon ..... I don't even care that Ganon just killed me :facepalm: Anyways, Twi is the dark Zelda I'm hangin' with, as usual. Ma girl <3

Jesus that arrow spam, blaster spam.. heeelllls yeah our Zelda pair. <3

Yeah Ganon you spam that taunt.. okay..

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Screw that I'm staying another hour and a half. I can be tired at work, pffff.

Hell yeah! I get to keep my girl! But then after that I'm of course alone since I'll probably still be screwing around on BB for a bit longer.

Edit: Nope, you fell asleep...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Is he that captain falcon one? or is a different one? I keep running into the captain falcon one, then he goes warioman after.

Edit: Meh okay, goodnite brawl people, since my avatar scared you all away :smirk:
Mario was something else. =O

He was so good with Footstool combos <3 I saved every replay!

My most memorable one that I can think of at this moment was when a Gold Rob was running at me with a dash attack, I power shielded Rob's dash attack, and in my hand was a bomb, I did the usual jump throw bomb down to light neutral air and then Link jabbed onetime, I then charged a forward smash, and both of Link's Forward smashes hit, the Mario perfects his timing on his fair and spikes him then he footstools.

Those are just one of many amazing combos me a that cool Mario have done. <3

He's a Brown Mario that knows every tech there is to Mario (I know because he demonstrated every single one xD even the wall jump from Temple). I have a strong feeling he's from AIB, but is he new?

He must be a veteran? The only Mario I can think of that match him Is Box7. That's like the only Mario I can think of. I also have a feeling he's just a new guy over there that hasn't shown players his amazing Mario. We also had some games. X) Most intense Link vs Mario matches I've ever had. He's fun!

Zero, when does he show up on Team Battle? I want to see If I can find him there. And the hacker loves to pick DK for some reason. I don't think it's the same hacker... or is it? Don't know! =O

Zan is nothing but free! (there's your drama) I think I've seen your Green Sonic before man. Not sure, he did a lot of side specials and was really nice with Sonic. Was it you?

Cody is an Ike sage that no man women or child can beat or come close to! He's the best WiFi/Online Ike and best Offline Ike as well. He's also the flashiest most daring Ike you'll ever come across! He even wears Ike's red costume which symbolizes, a thirst for blood!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
No, she's definitely sleeping. She even told me how tired she was.

Edit: WHY do I keep getting the same groups over and over!? Online is so dead for me right now.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I do but still no luck :facepalm: I might just have to go offline for the night.
Aw D: Well, I hear you... I'm trying to find you, but no avail...! Are you looking for a White Link by any chance? You wont miss me at all. The first... aw heck you know what I do with Link, I found you before and I'll switch to Black Zelda to make it feel like Twii is with us but in spirit

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh yeah? What color is your TL? I think I've seen your Ganon before, is it a Green Ganondorf? Wario huh? Is it a Green Wario?

If you ever find a White Link that does a bunch of ATs and fancy stuff, that's no doubt going to be me. =O

D

Deleted member

No links. Green ganon. Green tl. Several diff color wario that does bike tricks and cgs

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Aw D: Well, I hear you... I'm trying to find you, but no avail...! Are you looking for a White Link by any chance? You wont miss me at all. The first... aw heck you know what I do with Link, I found you before and I'll switch to Black Zelda to make it feel like Twii is with us but in spirit

I didn't know you were trying to find me. Yeah, I'll look out for your white Link. All these groups are boring so I'll most likely be dropping out of a lot. Online over here is pretty dead right now since it's almost 6. I could very easily find you.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No links. Green ganon. Green tl. Several diff color wario that does bike tricks and cgs
Okay, Green Ganon then huh? Does he do the FoG? What's your most used costume for your Wario? I've seen a Wario that does a lot of Bike tricks before. A Green TL? That's a very vague colors to use... I always thought you were the Blue TL? Anyway, what does your Green TL do that can make people know that's you?

Edit, @ Wis, I always try. X)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay, Green Ganon then huh? Does he do the FoG? What's your most used costume for your Wario? I've seen a Wario that does a lot of Bike tricks before. A Green TL? That's a very vague colors to use... I always thought you were the Blue TL? Anyway, what does your Green TL do that can make people know that's you?

Edit, @ Wis, I always try. X)

I didn't think you actually did xD Okay, I'll look for your Link now. Not MK right? Just Link?

Top Bottom