• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Lolwtf? Just came in then dropped out a sec later...
And it's all good, just glad we don't have to try and find eachother all over again. Not that it'd be that hard.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah haha I think our chances are pretty high seeing as how I came on and met you first group two days in a row

Really, annoying idiot + cpu every match haha thank you for leaving .__.

Omg why is it desyncing

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Yup xD I can't play as Peach

That match scared me so badly because it desynced. And the cpus need to go away. Now lol

Why is it that EVERY time the counter is below 5 we get a new person

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Well you're not bad when you do play as her. xD
...Aaaand full group. D:

Lol wow that was so bad on my part. And I feel like this Link/Samus is the Samus from before...?

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Two things about that match: How did Peach survive that final smash, and it;s the samus again -___-

Thank you though =) The samus left again if it was the same one

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Oh xD I thought it was the knockback and you hit her as you were flying or something

What ZSS grabs that many times jeez

Oops I dropped my shield xD

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Your Zelda is fine. All she can do is dtilt and spotdodge dsmash anyways xD

I was trying to do dusterjump after every aerial that match, I only needed to do it after pk fire and I would've done all of the possibilities xD

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to do the bomb trick in sudden death as tLink xP There are a lot of guests viewing this thread

If you go to temple next match I'll show you some cool wario tricks xd

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Ah, I see. Yeah, I noticed that, too... the most I saw was 6. xD

I tried but it took us to Eldin. D:

AJSNFKSNF noooooo! ;~;

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Aww, well it was fun while it lasted. We spend a good three hours in that group together up until that d/c, which is pretty good. But I guess I should head to bed now... xD

That Wario trick was pretty awesome, btw. x3

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
It's been 3 hours? ;__; That was definitely fun. And we didn't even 1v1 lol

Thanks! It usually takes me forever to do, especially in lag. I got lucky xP I didn't even get to show any other tricks D: I can throw the bike through the wall in that same spot as well... anyways thanks for playing :3

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yup. Found eachother around six. xD & yeah, even those matches it was just us there were CPUs and that one desync scare on battlefield. Lol.

Welp, next time we meet you can show me that. And yeah, you, too. c:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Its kinda creepy how I knew GYK's online habits..... totally called it.

Anyway i'm here to wish you guys a merry Christmas eve! Hope ya have a good day.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

We'll definitely try again tonight, since I won't have to worry about work tomorrow ;) or thursday, for that matter. Much longer nights wwwwoooo, just gotta make it through today D: no sleep, need mt dew pronto. I can so do this. Night guys, it was fun ~
Yes, we will try again! :D I hope I'll find everyone in here today. :o

If you're tried, then take a shower (duh) and drink some Cofee or something with sugar.

You should be fine after that, make sure to brush right after you're done drinking Cofee or anything with sugar inside. And, who are you working for Twii? Good luck! Try not to think too much about brawl. XD

Have a good day gals~

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Someone save me from this perpetual vortex of boredom and bad attitudes.. Walmart (@GYK) is so not a nice place to work during the holidays. CAN I GO HOME NOW PLEASE?(no of course I can't.)

Also mobile smashboards needs an editing box, I miss my little green text.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Someone save me from this perpetual vortex of boredom and bad attitudes.. Walmart (@GYK) is so not a nice place to work during the holidays. CAN I GO HOME NOW PLEASE?(no of course I can't.)

Also mobile smashboards needs an editing box, I miss my little green text.
........ D: Tell me where you're at, and I'll come get you, I'll make a clone and replace the clone Twii and then we can go to your place and play Basic Brawl X)

Ha ha! Walmart xD I can imagine how it would be.... I remember last year I went there to get some wrapping paper, I was lost, so I asked a worker, and responded with "hold on sir." I responded with "sure thing, take your time." The worker stops and looks straight at me and says "thank you sir." It just shows you what happens when you feel with the people working over there. I even got nice looks too many workers over there, just because I was kind and said take your time. X)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'm having another case of character syndrome, i'm starting to think I drained Kirby of all of its potential and need to move on to a better character. Any suggestions?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
........ D: Tell me where you're at, and I'll come get you, I'll make a clone and replace the clone Twii and then we can go to your place and play Basic Brawl X)

Ha ha! Walmart xD I can imagine how it would be.... I remember last year I went there to get some wrapping paper, I was lost, so I asked a worker, and responded with "hold on sir." I responded with "sure thing, take your time." The worker stops and looks straight at me and says "thank you sir." It just shows you what happens when you feel with the people working over there. I even got nice looks too many workers over there, just because I was kind and said take your time. X)

I try to make a heart to heart with each customer who comes through my line. Some I talk to more than others, some I just ring up and wish them a good day. I can actually make some customers be like my best friends by the time they leave my line; I try to find something in their items that gives us common ground and we go from there, sometimes going way deep into conversation. So yeah, most of the time being a cashier is fun, since you get to meet and talk to a lot of interesting people, but then there are those times that seem to so heavily outweigh the good when you get those certain people. So intolerable. In all eight months that I have worked at that Walmart, I had never once walked off my register wanting to cry, until this week. Thank goodness the Christmas rush is all over now, two days off and time to let things wind down and relax. WHICH MEANS BASIC BRAWL ALL NIGHT YESSS.

I do appreciate it when people don't rush or put pressure on me when I'm trying to get something done so I can help them. People with manners are so nice. It's the occasional rude people who can simply go take a long walk off a short pier. Into a pile of rocks. Sharp rocks.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'm having another case of character syndrome, i'm starting to think I drained Kirby of all of its potential and need to move on to a better character. Any suggestions?
For shame.... I'd never leave kirby like that, I'd suggest you stick with him but

Find a character you like that matches the playstyle you like and just roll with it. Try them all out again, and see who else sticks out 2 you.

Or just go with :metaknight: :troll:

Edit: Poor twilli.... and triforce.... Hope you two feel better.

My kirby has improved vastly btw. The rust is off.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Not in the BB mood today. Been so stressed all day. I feel like I just want to lay down and cry... I'll still go on later though, just for you guys :)

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
This is not right! D:!

@ Twii, yes, there are ass holes in this world that think everything revovles around them. They can kiss my where the sun don't shine!

@ Wisdom, what's wrong buddy?! D: I can help, you can PM it to me if you don't feel like chatting it in here.

You're a good person! =O! You don't deserve this, no one does, sadly, this is how the world operates. May you feel better and be blessed as well.

I hope I find you gals tonight. So we can laugfh! =O

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

@ Twii, yes, there are *** holes in this world that think everything revovles around them. They can kiss my where the sun don't shine!

@ Wisdom, what's wrong buddy?! D: I can help, you can PM it to me if you don't feel like chatting it in here.

You're a good person! =O! You don't deserve this, no one does, sadly, this is how the world operates. May you feel better and be blessed as well.

I'm a little bit better now. Just wanted to get under my blanket and cry for some reason. I don't know... maybe I'm just really sensitive to stupid things. But it's fine now. I just try to have a positive attitude!

Hope to find you too! :D Whenever I'm sad I like to go on Brawl. It makes me feel better. I guess just the people on there are sometimes funny xD I'll be on right now while Twi is off doing whatever she's doing.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

@ Twii, yes, there are *** holes in this world that think everything revovles around them. They can kiss my where the sun don't shine!

I'm a little bit better now. Just wanted to get under my blanket and cry for some reason. I don't know... maybe I'm just really sensitive to stupid things. But it's fine now. I just try to have a positive attitude!

Hope to find you too! :D Whenever I'm sad I like to go on Brawl. It makes me feel better. I guess just the people on there are sometimes funny xD I'll be on right now while Twi is off doing whatever she's doing.

I'll join up with you guys later, parents want some Christmas family time. For those on the east coast, merry already Christmas :D and merry Christmas eve to the rest of the USA ~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll join up with you guys later, parents want some Christmas family time. For those on the east coast, merry already Christmas :D and merry Christmas eve to the rest of the USA ~
I'm going to spend time on Christmas tomorrow xD Not now xD Everyone's tried and just want to relax alone xD Lmo! HE HE X) Merry Christmas as well! Enjoy your time with your family~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

I'm always here for you Wis <3

I'll be on in like a minute, I need to do something real quick. Glad you're feeling better, now, lets Basic Brawl! =O

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm always here for you Wis <3

I'll be on in like a minute, I need to do something real quick. Glad you're feeling better, now, lets Basic Brawl! =O

I thought you weren't going to play tonight :O Anyways, yes! We'll try to find each other.

Top Bottom