• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Good! I'm very happy to hear she got better :D Now, find me! D:

I'm messing around with a Dasiy Peach that's very aggressive, I forgot how much better my Link is, compared to my Ike. Anyway, you guys wont miss me at all. Trust me, you wont. X)
I am right now, technically speaking!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It's nice to see people disconnecting the match when they can't handle losing.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Good! I'm very happy to hear she got better :D Now, find me! D:

I'm messing around with a Dasiy Peach that's very aggressive, I forgot how much better my Link is, compared to my Ike. Anyway, you guys wont miss me at all. Trust me, you wont. X)

Well, I think it's just me again tonight. Pretty sure she fell asleep.

Me and Kirby are having a 2v1 with a blue G&W. He's fairly good.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
That's you o-o?

Edit, ROFL! Twii types about "disconnects" and my gets disconnected... easy there killer...
I meant I am missing you right now!
Since I have not found you!
So I am missing you!
Get it?
If it's not found, it's missing.
Right?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That's you o-o?

Edit, ROFL! Twii types about "disconnects" and my gets disconnected... easy there killer...

Nah I was neutral Pikachu fighting a pink R.O.B., neutral Falco, and helping a yellow Mario in the most recent match. I'd just killed R.O.B. then boom, disconnect. Woo.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I meant I am missing you right now!
Since I have not found you!
So I am missing you!
Get it?
If it's not found, it's missing.
Right?
Right _-_ *doesn't get it* I'm a White Link D: That's all I'm going to be. I might (if I feel like it) bust out my Tan Ike. But nah, I'm going to roll with my boy Link.~

Edit, @ Wisdom, okay, I'll be looking for you, and I truly hope Twii is better... did you gals find each other?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Right _-_ *doesn't get it* I'm a White Link D: That's all I'm going to be. I might (if I feel like it) bust out my Tan Ike. But nah, I'm going to roll with my boy Link.~

Edit, @ Wisdom, okay, I'll be looking for you, and I truly hope Twii is better... did you gals find each other?

We haven't found each other all night yet, it's been a really bad night. Hardly connecting to anyone, jeez.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Oh, guess she's still awake. I'll be on the lookout for your White Link :D

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
So I might lose power because of this storm I am getting currently.

If I suddenly disappear from your rooms I am not even in, that is why.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So I might lose power because of this storm I am getting currently.

If I suddenly disappear from your rooms I am not even in, that is why.
Lets pray that doesn't happen~

Edit, I fond you ;D And I don't want toDash dance so much... don't want to wake the folks up now ;P

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Wisdom, I want to 2vs1 these players. I feel like testing them. But I'm afraid the hacker will go Warioman and think he can beat me. So, what should we do! D:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Lets pray that doesn't happen~

Edit, I fond you ;D And I don't want toDash dance so much... don't want to wake the folks up now ;P

I was just about to ask if this was you. I shouldn't have to though. I knew it was you xD I shouldn't dash dance a lot either but I do anyways :p Pretty sure they can hear me down the hall spamming my controller xD

I would start talking about what I'm doing to this Snake but it probably wouldn't be a good idea...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I was just about to ask if this was you. I shouldn't have to though. I knew it was you xD I shouldn't dash dance a lot either but I do anyways :p Pretty sure they can hear me down the hall spamming my controller xD

I would start talking about what I'm doing to this Snake but it probably wouldn't be a good idea...
I'm not even trying xD I love this xD I'm winning a 2vs1 with Link. He he :D

Edit, I knew that was going to happen xD Hey, now we can find Twii. ;D

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm not even trying xD I love this xD I'm winning a 2vs1 with Link. He he :D

Edit, I knew that was going to happen xD

I wasn't paying attention so I didn't have time to drop out.... Well, going back online.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I wasn't paying attention so I didn't have time to drop out.... Well, going back online.
Yes, that's what I do all the time. I always fight his guy. I always wreck when I verse him with my Ike. Two matches later he picks Warioman (which means that they're defeated and can't take it no more). I should've went Sonic! Man... I thought he wouldn't, but he did... I'm not surprised! xD

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
OPS! I KEEP MESSING UP MY BOMB SLIDES D: WIFI!

@ The Sonic guy in the picture.

Wait for like the last few seconds of the timer, then drop out and you should be okay after that.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes, that's what I do all the time. I always fight his guy. I always wreck when I verse him with my Ike. Two matches later he picks Warioman (which means that they're defeated and can't take it no more). I should've went Sonic! Man... I thought he wouldn't, but he did... I'm not surprised! xD

Ah, that hacker. I recognize him now. He's the hacker me and Twili have posted about on here before. We call him our hacker friend xD He only recognizes us when we're together but seperated he doesn't know :/ And that bomb... I thought you threw that at me on purpose D:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ah, that hacker. I recognize him now. He's the hacker me and Twili have posted about on here before. We call him our hacker friend xD He only recognizes us when we're together but seperated he doesn't know :/ And that bomb... I thought you threw that at me on purpose D:
LMO! Too funny xD The Arrow show down :D

I had this song playing in the background xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrTxBcw6uwo

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
It's Basic xD And he's super easy, just getting away by rolling xD You got this girl!

Edit, Ha ha! He's mad! xD

Edit. come-on! Brawl! D:

Lol you guys! :D Well, I think this is my last match... I'm kinda tired, my tongue and my eye (for some reason) kinda hurt. I think I just need to rest.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm already starting to fall asleep. Things are just not good for me right now. I promise you that if I find you tomorrow I'll fight someone :D
Okay... hope everything is alright... man.. you gals are experiencing life troubles. I'm the person you gals want to talk to. Cause I know how it feels, and I've had every crap you can think of happen to me or let me experience it. Night Wis~

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay... hope everything is alright... man.. you gals are experiencing life troubles. I'm the person you gals want to talk to. Cause I know how it feels, and I've had every crap you can think of happen to me or let me experience it. Night Wis~

Everything's fine... for now. Thanks, though. If I ever have something that's troubling me I'll come to you. I'll be on tomorrow and this time with Twili for sure! Maybe you'll find us again. Who knows? xD Well, gonna get some sleep now. Night!

Top Bottom