• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I blame my style with Link and how flashy I get with him. Plus, I'm not even trying, just camping to annoy the Mario and Snake. Now the Snake Is an Alley? Twii you want to keep him?

Idk I don't think he really wanted to fight in the first place? If I see someone stop fighting and just duck/crouch/camp out of the way, I watch to see what they'll do, and if they prove it I forgive them. Not like that jiggs, they'd apologize then attack again. Seems friendly enough now, LOL that boomerang.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Still trying. I keep dropping out of groups so I can find you guys. I'm barely getting anyone and when I do it's the same people. I'm starting to get kinda mad...

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
A spot opened! Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY won't it let me find you guys?! I keep waiting and waiting and waiting but I keep getting this one person. As soon as I see them come on I say nope and drop out.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
WHY won't it let me find you guys?! I keep waiting and waiting and waiting but I keep getting this one person. As soon as I see them come on I say nope and drop out.
Wait till the last second of the timer, and then leave. If it's more than one person.

WISSDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Wait till the last second of the timer, and then leave. If it's more than one person.

WISSDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's usually what I do....

I FINALLY FOUND YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
... You just had to put items on -_- xD

He actually won a match! NO! And he left >:( Unacceptable!

Nooooo those items weren't mine D: I turned them off.

Not mine either o-o mine haven't been on for hours. I love how people feel so accomplished when they win ONE round with nothing but item spam on their side. All those assist trophies, goddamn.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Not mine either o-o mine haven't been on for hours. I love how people feel so accomplished when they win ONE round with nothing but item spam on their side. All those assist trophies, goddamn.
Wisdom! Where did you go! D:

Trust me, that's how anyone can win against me. Even Mks can't beat my Link. I just know how to get inside their mind.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Wisdom! Where did you go! D:

Trust me, that's how anyone can win against me. Even Mks can't beat my Link. I just know how to get inside their mind.

My internet decided to disconnect -_- so mad right now. It ALWAYS does this. I guess I'm done for the night... well morning I guess. It's almost 10. Been up all night playing this, as usual xD Maybe we'll all, by some miracle, find each other again tonight.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
My internet decided to disconnect -_- so mad right now. It ALWAYS does this. I guess I'm done for the night... well morning I guess. It's almost 10. Been up all night playing this, as usual xD Maybe we'll all, by some miracle, find each other again tonight.
Sounds good! :D But try! There is still a sot open. :o

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Ha ha! Okay xD Wel, I'll play a little more and go. I just remembered I have to go drive somewhere important. Basic Brawl makes you forget things xD

Yeah, we're on every night all the time so you might see us again :D Not sure though since it took me like almost an hour to find you guys.

Anyways, night everyone~

kaazers

Smash Master
Wow, it's been a while.

I hope to start spamming this thread with matches again like I used to.

Well, I got on Basic Brawl today and wanted to shout a gg's to P3 White Snake/ Blue Ike/ Falco/ White Marth/ White MK/ Green Fox/ Ganondorf/ Ness.

We started some friendly matches on FD -- both of us Snake.

P2 was a Neutral Pikachu. Never switched.

P4 spanned two or three different players. The last one switched characters pretty much every round and made it his mission to disrupt the matches.

Last match was on BF.

I was the Red Snake/ Red Ike. Good games, though I could tell both of us struggled with the slight lag and P4 running around everywhere, lol.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
How the hell do you guys manage to find each other every night? Seriously, it's so hard to get in the same room with a friend lmao

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
How the hell do you guys manage to find each other every night? Seriously, it's so hard to get in the same room with a friend lmao

It usually takes several tries, but sometimes we're actually lucky enough to fall into the same group almost immediately. Wisdom and I play every night together, and we'll spend as long as it takes to get into the same group. Shortest it's taken us was one try, and the longest..? About three hours. We jump into and drop out of groups as often as we can until we find one another, plus voicechatting helps.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Why can no one on here come up with snappy comebacks?
How the hell can I crash myself?
I'm not a car, or windows vista.
Your intelligence level is simply inadequate to understand the joke. *dramatic turn away*

That's a good question.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Im usually a white marth or dk or ic or ike all white

Were you just a white MK/DK in a room with a dark Zelda, blue PT/green Lucario/neutral MK, and a neutral Ike/neutral Ness/gold Link? If so that Zelda was me.

Blazer.

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Blazerrrr
3DS FC
5370-1339-0866
I was a purple ike and a orange yoshi with a white toonlink, brown pit, and a black lucas

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
That Mario is too weak. I'm not even trying and he's getting fsmashed everywhere... sad...

Not even trying? You seem like you are to me xD But yeah, I would have to say this person is kinda noobish. And now he's choosing Bowser? Not the best choice... I need to stop typing during the match. I keep getting thrown around everywhere xD

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Not even trying? You seem like you are to me xD But yeah, I would have to say this person is kinda noobish. And now he's choosing Bowser? Not the best choice... I need to stop typing during the match. I keep getting thrown around everywhere xD
I'll try only when he stops getting hit by Links fsmash everytime xD
All I'm doing is reading his jumps and air dodges. :o

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'll try only when he stops getting hit by Links fsmash everytime xD
All I'm doing is reading his jumps and air dodges. :o

With someone like him they're pretty easy to read. I just want to stay out of the way... I'm expecting him to pull out MK pretty soon.

Top Bottom