• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ed what are you waiting for? Opportunity is here!

LMAO at the Phil/Seb aim convo, Seb just doesn't know how to have a normal conversation with Phil, you have to mindgame him into talking about normal stuff so that he thinks he's being offensive, and it works

thumbswayup

Smash Master
**** you Max, **** you

Joe I bought The Searchers on blu-ray lol

Any plan I use to get Phil to talk about normal stuff won't work, it's like he's Neo seeing right through the matrix

~rh

Smash Lord
what the hell is this big box at the top of the screen with my facebook attached to it o.o

~rh

Smash Lord
oh, and if any of you like miyavi, he is going to be in dc on the 29th, at the 9:30 club.

shows gonna be legittttt

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
It was pretty awesome actually. :) Results were pretty awesome too, so many **** matches.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
WHO WANTS TO MOVE TO MY APARTMENT ?? YOU WILL GET A BIG ROOM FOR YOURSELF $500 a month(included electric fee, internet) Please, let me know..
I prefer someone that I know personally though :)

plus there is shopping center + subway next to the apartment.. so it's pretty convenience :)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It cheats, that's why. When a machine forces Garry Kasparov to purposefully draw because he is scared of losing the final game then you know this **** is bs. It's ****ing bull****, it never messes up, it just counters everything you do. It makes me hate the game even more because it's all memorization.

Top Bottom