• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yo, Melty is godlike. Real talk.

I still <3 you guys in this thread though.

By the way Seb, me and David's brother, Alex are setting up a poker game for some day, you in? We need more serious people who are willing to stay for the whole **** game.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Cali? Oh snap, from laid off to paid off -pimp smirk-
Yo, Melty is godlike. Real talk.

I still <3 you guys in this thread though.

By the way Seb, me and David's brother, Alex are setting up a poker game for some day, you in? We need more serious people who are willing to stay for the whole **** game.
I'd stay n play

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Darkrain beat Iori 2-0 in the Winners' bracket, only to get knocked out of the tournament by Arc and IHSB.

The commentators said that Iori beat Darkrain in pools, but it wasn't recorded.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
No, I think it was recorded. I saw 5 matches of them playing each other and didn't know which was brackets and which was pools, but now I know. The matches are up, Iori 2-1s him in pools I guess, and the bracket matches are the ones where Darkrain destroys him.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
theres also 2 vids online of Doll wrecking darkrain from pound 4. i didnt know they existed until seeing them in the recommended youtube vids from the mew2 ones i was watching.

Shinku

Smash Champion
My father was a drinker , and a fiend . And one night he goes off crazier than usual.Mommy gets a kitchen knife to defend herself . He doesn’t like that . Not One, BIT. SO!, me watching he takes the knife to her , laughing while he does it . He turns to me and says ” Why so serious?”. He comes at me with the knife . ” WHy so serious?” Sticks the blad in my mouth . ” Let’s put a smile on that face!” and . “Why so serious

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

Shinku

Smash Champion
“Do you want to know why I use a knife? You see, guns are too quick. You can’t savor all of the little…emotions. In their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way…I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?”

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You see? This is how crazy Batman's made Gotham! You want order in Gotham? Batman must take off his mask and turn himself in. Oh, and every day he doesn't, people will die. Starting tonight. I'm a man of my word reEEEEHAHAHAHHAHAAA

Top Bottom