• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Ghostype

Smash Champion
monster hunter is a game where you hunt huge *** dinosaur monster things, and then take their parts to create beastly armor and weapons, with which you hunt huge *** dinoasaur monster things, etc. etc. . its online over the wii with voice communication, thats the only reason i got it really.
A Wii game w/voice chat? That's ****ing amazing. Omg I almost wanna buy it so I can be obnoxious online.

Shinku

Smash Champion
so i got done watching the pianist (no jokes please)

and its not a mad movie. i like it better than inglorious *******s cuz it has that nice painting smart feel effect. like a beautiful mind.

instead of brad pitt being a redneck with a bad Italian accent "we gonna kill me some nazi's."

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ed I'm going to ask as nicely as possible, but what the HELL are you talking about?

The Pianist with Adrian Brody? Or is there some show I don't know about. If it is the film then why on EARTH are you comparing it to a TARANTINO FILM?!?!

I love A Beautiful Mind though, what a fantastic movie.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i compared it simply cuz its deals with nazi's and jews. that is all lol

edit - on a side note im debating on seeing the prince of persia movie, yay or nay. AHUH!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I could envision slikvik on a children's TV show doing that laugh and making a song to it like Sesame Street or Barney or whatever the kids sing to these days

Ghostype

Smash Champion
So who's going to Apex? Would anyone be able to kindly direct me to someone, with space in their car? I didn't realize this tournament was happening the weekend after Otakon (I'll be on vacation during Apex, so I'd be really ****ing stupid if I didn't go). Please? T_T

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
king of fighters is hilarious as i know the story behind the mexicans ( or is it mexicants due to their financial issues ) only play kof really good

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
seb are you related to cyphus?...if so u really need to help him...he does a lot of drugs...he has a pic on his account...

his eyes are obviously weed infested from being in the swaps too much...

also btw guys u want me to do another seb story? I have one about his first experience with a woman in my head :)

Reioumu

Smash Lord
In that pic on the previous page, all are true except SFIV.

SFIV needs to be a picture of Marn and Justin with his bad hairdo at that one event.

And yes, the Smash one is true too. Melee and Brawl.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Seb, you didn't tell us Tim got a new job.

Also,

DO NOT FEAR THEM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77sJT8O56E&feature=player_embedded
God**** fur***s.

In that pic on the previous page, all are true except SFIV.

SFIV needs to be a picture of Marn and Justin with his bad hairdo at that one event.

And yes, the Smash one is true too. Melee and Brawl.
Nobody plays Melee anymore except for the people who've been playing it for years. So most of the community is probably around 18-20 by now.

Top Bottom