• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
"Update: Actress Jeri Ryan, the actress portraying Sonya Blade in the video, has confirmed via Twitter that this is a short film created by a director to sell Warner Bros. on his Mortal Kombat pitch. "It's not a game trailer. Actually was made for the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film," Ryan says on her Twitter page, adding " I did it as a favor to a friend. No idea yet what WB's reaction to it was.""
Apparently just a pitch mockup.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Looks like it's going to be terrible. Let's hope it's at least the entertaining kind of terrible.
PLUTO NASH BABY!
now they just need to make a good street fighter movie and i can die happy
I thought the anal we had would of been enough </3
That trailer has to be the single most incredible thing I have seen in a long time.
It is quite amazing. Can't wait for it.
This man knows what's up.

Laijin

Smash Hero
ThumbsWayUp87
LMFAo
remember last time
/.
!?!?
Onion Cray0ns
dude we just got unlucky
ThumbsWayUp87
where was your optimism for that!??!
Onion Cray0ns
NOW WE KNOW summer classes have started
ThumbsWayUp87
WE SAW TWO d1cks
Onion Cray0ns
BETTER CHANCES
and f*ck that gay ****** ed
ThumbsWayUp87
DOUBLE d1cksss
LMFAO
YES
****** ED
Onion Cray0ns
HE EVEN WENT BACK TO THE SITE
AFTER THE FIRST ****
WHO DOES THAT!?!?!?
ThumbsWayUp87
HAHAHAHAH
ED DOES
HE GETS OFF ON THAT ****
Onion Cray0ns
obviously. This is Ed at night: "Oh Daigo. My love. Please be gentle.."
ThumbsWayUp87
"wrong hole baby.."
Onion Cray0ns
"baby did you wrap up? Its okay. I'll have your babies any day"

Shinku

Smash Champion
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yall son of a ****ing *****. mother ****er i drank alot more than yall think *******'s.

suck a **** *****

*** u kermit the frog and *** u clyde.

now i told you seb, but you brought this on your self.

so one night i belive it was sebs birthday. and he me him and dosv deciding to go drinking at the club at college park. soooooo. dosv decides to buy us 6 shots. i cant recall exactly what it was but i think it was barcardi and something else. anywho, that was a bad idea from the start. i was very shaky that night and i puked like 5 times in front of hot girls in the trash can, and seb was yelling really loud talking about how much he hates g-reg.. anywho later on that night

i decided to leave after exhausting and being tottaly effed up where i end up finding seb outside talking to some white girl, as hes harassing her and telling her your the best falcon in the world baby, g-reg got nothing on you. he then eventually ends up passed out on the dorm floor. then wakes up around 8, takes my couch cuz im about to leave at that time, then pukes on himself.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LIES GODDAMMIT ED YOU WERE AS HAMMERED AS I WAS YOU'RE MAKING HALF THAT **** UP! **** YOU TO TEARS YOU LITTLE DAIGO FANBOY ********** I'LL RIp OFF YOUR HANDS AND USE EM TO JERK DAIGO OFF CAUSE THATS HOW YOU WANT IT YOU PANSY PRICK **** LITTLE **** FACED MOTHER ****ER

KageMurphy

Smash Master
if I wanna see a bunch of Mexicans running around I'll sit next to the border or yell Imigration in a Wal-Mart parking lot

Top Bottom