• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Lobos

Smash Master
Dead space 2, portal 2, new zelda, donkey kong country, medal of honor, that socecery game, and goldeneye all caught my attention

Yes nintendo won because I ****ing said so....go eat a ****!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yes nintendo won because I ****ing said so....go eat a ****!
Nintendo DID win. Holy ****ing **** ... I just watched through most of the conference for Nintendo and I'm in LOVE!!!!!!!

OTHER M COMES OUT IN AUGUST OTHER M COMES OUT IN AUGUST OTHER M COMES OUT IN AUGUST.

kbai

thumbswayup

Smash Master
"Imagine. Bodies are stacking up like cordwood. Propane tanks are exploding. A bad guy appears in the doorway of a plane. He's aiming his automatic weapon at one of the heroes. All he has to do is pull the trigger. And then, what? He talks? Nope, the good guy talks, finding time to say, "You forgot your boarding pass," before pulling the trigger. By then, of course, he should have been dead, but the filmmakers violate credibility to give us a smart remark that is not believable, funny or original. Whom do they make these movies for? What exercise in self-deception inspires them to go to such effort and expense for what is obviously going to be a lame exercise in retreadmanship?"

I love Roger Ebert.

Lobos

Smash Master
Didn't know that Sakurai is also a lead producer/creator of the kirby games too........now it makes sense LOL

I did like what sony had to offer as far as games are concerned. I wasn't really impressed with sony move or the xbox motion thing either.

Assassin's creed sucks, gears is gears, halo is blah, the new MGS stars raiden with even more homoerotic hair, call of duty black ops......hmmm actually I dont know what to think about that one yet

Shinku

Smash Champion
assassins creed does not suck. i just love those type of games and you got a to have a acquired taste for it.

and im sure your brother lobos is going to play black ops 24/7 just like mw2. i swear hes always online

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol I still can't get over how the Japanese won't play on any other stage other than FD. XD! I'd love to see a major tourny try that here, there'd be some riots lol!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I would!

Phil will be notified shortly...

Edit: Someone even more fearsome than phil will be participating...
NON ON ONO CHANGE IT BACK I'LL CHANGE THE TITLE NOW

lol I still can't get over how the Japanese won't play on any other stage other than FD. XD! I'd love to see a major tourny try that here, there'd be some riots lol!
You should see how they play Brawl LMAO 10 min timer and the object is to never approach. They literally just back throw or hit and run away the ENTIRE match. They are a strange bunch.

Top Bottom