• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOL that was amazing, but I feel like the superimposed lightsabers weren't saber enough, the movements were a little too stiff as well. And looking at about 1:08 during the clip, the lightning punch delivered to Loc was a little to sloppy looking. That lightning was kind of ****ty looking overall, I mean look at around 1:25 after the quick combination delivered by Loc, the red lightning shifted to blue lightning on its own! What a ****ty mistake. I stopped watching after that. But I appreciate the effort that went into it and would have to rate it 8/10 just based on comedic value. *humps Miss Piggy doll*[/thumbswayup]

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
LOL that was amazing, but I feel like the superimposed lightsabers weren't saber enough, the movements were a little too stiff as well. And looking at about 1:08 during the clip, the lightning punch delivered to Loc was a little to sloppy looking. That lightning was kind of ****ty looking overall, I mean look at around 1:25 after the quick combination delivered by Loc, the red lightning shifted to blue lightning on its own! What a ****ty mistake. I stopped watching after that. But I appreciate the effort that went into it and would have to rate it 8/10 just based on comedic value. *humps Miss Piggy doll*[/thumbswayup]
Where have you been baby:confused::confused::confused:

Shinku

Smash Champion
shinku, wanna do a ssfiv / 3s mm at OTAKONNN?
of course i would manz, but i wont be going this year. cant explain though

good **** shinku :O at xandu and good **** omni but that rufus lookin mad rusty
oh how wrong you are, it was random teams, good well known people team (high seeds) with supposedly bad people (low seeds). me and omni were the low seeds lol. and omni isnt rusty at all, the guy i team with steve h, is just ridiculous. plus i got lucky lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
US brought it back to tie with Slovenia but the BULL**** *********** ref disallowed a goal FOR NO REASON and instead of winning 3 2 the US tied with them. Un****ingbelievable this is precisely why I don't watch sports in the first place, the god **** biased refs ruin everything and they decide the outcome of the game. Stupid bs bias **** this ****

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I'll admit that the angle the ref had watching the play COULD possibly warrant an offsides call, considering the bald dude ran straight at the goal and it DID look offsides (from his angle). However, he still messed up for quickly blowing the whistle due to what he saw, prematurely. With a better angle, he would've seen the defender literally HUGGING the U.S. player, and not really being offsides at all.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Not only that, but the commentator actually said it should have been a penalty (for the hugging) or the goal should have been allowed. I'm gonna burn that ref alive

LIGHT EM UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Thoughts, Seb?
Youtube doesn't work! Tell me the title of the vid and I think I can find it on another site.

There is only one word to describe The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

you'll understand when you see it

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL yeah I know they've never made a bad movie. It's ****ing remarkable the streak they've had. I grew up with the first two movies, saw them both in theaters when I was a kid, so I really want to see 3.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
All this Toy Story hype... wow, its not even that good. Get @ that new Marmaduke movie, a cinematic classic in the making.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm going to see sunday with my kid :p

Its amazing, I was 12? when the first one came out
That's so cuuuteee. I was 10 when the first one came out! :O crazy huh.

All this Toy Story hype... wow, its not even that good. Get @ that new Marmaduke movie, a cinematic classic in the making.
There's something eloquent in the disgusting fashion that Phil vilifies good things in this world.
Amazing :laugh:

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Where have you been baby:confused::confused::confused:
Hiding in corners doing crack, mugging old ladies after forcing myself on them; same old. See you at Otakon! I think a Dosv will be in attendance this year.

oh and i'm not watching that new toy story, i gave up on those movies when i realized there isnt a single black toy. not even a globe trotter action figure?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master

Ghostype

Smash Champion
wtf I won't even accept that. **** Toy Story. Why won't they bring back Small Soldiers? That was like Toy Story, for real niqqas. I even played that ****ty Nintendo 64 game and bought a toy of that big purple *****.

Though granted, I did also play the Toy Story game which was equally ****ty and have the Buzz Lightyear action figure (which was ****ing amazing). That game sucked because the stairs were ****ing impossible to climb as a toy. Even if it made me understand the difficulties my toys used to have sneaking around, when I wasn't home. **** Toy Story!

Top Bottom