• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KageMurphy

Smash Master
u mean like a queer?

btw today we remember a great American icon, MJ, for him putting out great music was as important as touching little boys so you know we got hit after hit

Reioumu

Smash Lord
SNAPE KILLS BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!!!

Anyway... How have things been guys? Haven't seen any of you since like... Syphers... In February?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Just finished watching the Alien Nation series + Tv movies...amazing series and great writing

next up

- The Defenders of the Earth
then
then
- The real ghostbusters

so far so good then gurran laggan and the new season of Slayers.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'M BACK BOYS

Cali was fantastic, I'll be moving there within the next few years hopefully. Another Vegas trip is in order for me since I broke even and this time I'll go with a bunch of friends (anyone who wants in just let me know). A lot of stuff happened so I can't remember it all atm lol

Joe was indeed correct, The Karate Kid was awesome. Jackie Chan stole the show (although Jaden Smith did very well for himself). The movie is surprisingly funny and good. I think all of you would love it (yes even you Edward). Knight and Day was good, I think it kinda gets silly in the second half, but that first half is very funny and entertaining. Also, I got a look at Chinatown and Little Tokyo and that was pretty fun.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Welcome back sir Seb, have you gotten a chance to see Airbender? Theater magic is the only term to describe it, I was very impressed, even more so then I was with Pluto Nash its opening day. M's got Director of the year for sure.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Alright... Seeing none of you at EVO!!!

I'm in the hardest pool for melty blood (dammit lol)

There are 4 pools, each are going to have around 34 people and will be run on 64 man brackets. Top 2 make it to the final bracket...

That being said. This is what it's looking like so far

Lord Knight, Sp00ky, Chelsea, YAT, Rei, MagnusXL, bellreisa, Dakanya, Legendary Blue Shirt, Frank the Tank, Tempered, Pfhor, Light, Kusanagi, Wyvern Lord/Great Knight, Fubarduck, PRINNY, TSHKN.

Of those people. Lord Knight, Sp00ky, Chelsea (Japanese player), YAT, and Pfhor are the big names for me to beat.

I got this. /shades

Top Bottom