• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Laijin

Smash Hero
I dunno man. We already six people(Including CK now) in a one bedroom room. Thats pretty packed already. I barely even wanted 6 and thats really pushing it.

Seb. I'm going to vegas in november to see the Paq v May fight. Anyone wanna come?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Alright... Seeing none of you at EVO!!!

I'm in the hardest pool for melty blood (dammit lol)

There are 4 pools, each are going to have around 34 people and will be run on 64 man brackets. Top 2 make it to the final bracket...

That being said. This is what it's looking like so far

Lord Knight, Sp00ky, Chelsea, YAT, Rei, MagnusXL, bellreisa, Dakanya, Legendary Blue Shirt, Frank the Tank, Tempered, Pfhor, Light, Kusanagi, Wyvern Lord/Great Knight, Fubarduck, PRINNY, TSHKN.

Of those people. Lord Knight, Sp00ky, Chelsea (Japanese player), YAT, and Pfhor are the big names for me to beat.

I got this. /shades
Lord Knight as in the New England smasher Lord Knight?!!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Welcome back Seb! Glad you had a good time!

Dude you have to watch this anime! "High School of the Dead"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGDuJ_gnOSw

Sooooooooooo gooooooooood!
Hahaha that looks so ridiculous (in a good way), I'll check it out if I ever watch anime again. Although I am going to finally finish Outlaw Star soon (only saw a few eps of it like 10 years ago). ****ing Lost is taking up all my time

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I dunno man. We already six people(Including CK now) in a one bedroom room. Thats pretty packed already. I barely even wanted 6 and thats really pushing it.

Seb. I'm going to vegas in november to see the Paq v May fight. Anyone wanna come?
i thought i was the 5th and YO was the 6th xD

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Hmmm, you're going to **** your hot sister? The up side being shes really hot but the down side being you're going to hell?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hiiii everyone.

You are all missed :( I hope to see some of you at Otakon? Yes?

YES???

xD

SEB, I need to post this amazing picture I took of Haley holding a Kermit plushy at the Disney store :3 :3 :3

Top Bottom