• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Reioumu

Smash Lord
F*cking thumbs. I'm drunk as f*ck right now. I wanted to IM him and Haley, but got d*ammit those F*cks aren't on. I IM'd Cristin some **** and no response. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I would have bee way more drunk if it wasn't Jagermeister and Red Bull we were drinking. That's up there with Captain Morgan and Gin&Tonic as my most hated drinks. Mike says to try it with Monster instead of the Red Bull and it'll taste like candy or something. We're all drinking that next week when we go again, AND I'M STICKING WITH BEER OTHERWISE

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Last night I ****ed off 4 times in a row. But all the liquid passion I released in my hands in all the world couldn't fill up this empty void in my heart. Even a taste still didn't get closer to fulfillment, just a mouthful of warm disgusting goop.

Seb, I need you <3

Shinku

Smash Champion
[21:40] wolfwoodprst: a certain person might be coming with us
[21:40] wolfwoodprst: so i hope you get along with him
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: who
[21:40] wolfwoodprst: e
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: OH
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: ****ING
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: NO
[21:40] wolfwoodprst: what?
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: well there goes the night
[21:40] wolfwoodprst: itll be fine
[21:40] wolfwoodprst: no worries
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: hes gonna hit on all the 16 year olds in the turtle
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: ill just get drunk and we'll be best buds again
[21:41] wolfwoodprst: he might try to **** you
[21:41] ThumbsWayUp87: then we got a problem
[21:41] wolfwoodprst: its only **** if its penatration

Laijin

Smash Hero
[21:40] wolfwoodprst: a certain person might be coming with us
[21:40] wolfwoodprst: so i hope you get along with him
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: who
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: OH
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: ****ING
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: NO
[21:40] wolfwoodprst: what?
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: well there goes the night
[21:40] wolfwoodprst: itll be fine
[21:40] wolfwoodprst: no worries
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: hes gonna hit on all the 16 year olds in the turtle
[21:40] ThumbsWayUp87: ill just get drunk and we'll be best buds again
[21:41] wolfwoodprst: he might try to **** you
[21:41] ThumbsWayUp87: then we got a problem
[21:41] wolfwoodprst: its only **** if its penatration
Wait.
Who is coming?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Seriously Clyde?

Everyone is saying The Karate Kid is good, what's going on lol I think I want to see it now

The more times I watch the trailer for Inception the more I want to see it. I don't think there's a chance in hell it'll be anything short of spectacular.

Shinku

Smash Champion
The karate kid could be the best movie of the year and I still won't see it. I absolutly refuse to. I think maybe as a kid I was such a fan of the original and whenever I see will smiths son, I get angry and feel like turninng into the hulk.

Also I tried watching punch drunk love. By far a god awful Adam sandler movie, the worst I belive. I couldn't even finish it, no wonder it was only 3 dollers

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HAHA Paul Thomas Anderson has a way of pissing his audience off. I was about to put my fist through a wall as I watched Magnolia. I'm going to make sure there are no sharp objects around me when I finally see There Will Be Blood.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
The karate kid could be the best movie of the year and I still won't see it. I absolutly refuse to. I think maybe as a kid I was such a fan of the original and whenever I see will smiths son, I get angry and feel like turninng into the hulk.
Just watch it! I don't love bad movies.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

Also I tried watching punch drunk love. By far a god awful Adam sandler movie, the worst I belive. I couldn't even finish it, no wonder it was only 3 dollers
I just saw it today and you should definitely watch it!
I absolutely hate Will Smith's son too, for reasons I can't even begin to understand and like you I go all want to go all Hulk-like when I see him, but he didn't ruin the movie at all for me.

Just watch it! I don't love bad movies.
Bad movies are the ****...
Especially B-Rated Zombie Movies :D

nintendo won e3 this year
Agreed. Skyward Sword looks amazing. It's like a good cross between Majora's Mask and the Toon games.

Speaking of Toon....
Seb, you forgot about Wind Waker, didn't you? >.>

Laijin

Smash Hero
wait what? Nintendo won E3?
I was not aware E3 was a contest. You guys talking about the right show here? lol
Besides. Who honestly expected anything good to come out? Just look at the trend of games these days. Over 95% of them at least are complete ****

Shinku

Smash Champion
I just saw it today and you should definitely watch it!
I absolutely hate Will Smith's son too, for reasons I can't even begin to understand and like you I go all want to go all Hulk-like when I see him, but he didn't ruin the movie at all for me.

ill tell you what, ill wait til hear the reviews of critics the frog and the jew. now if only they BOTH say, hey its a good movie then by all means.

its gonna be hard to take in little bow wow doing kung fu intsead of rapping or showing how to dance, or play basketball, take ur pick

wait what? Nintendo won E3?
I was not aware E3 was a contest. You guys talking about the right show here? lol
there is no ****ing award. **** **** nintendo. 3ds my ****ing ***. waste of money. i hope kids get cancer so nintendo goes out of buisness and they hold a press conferecne apoligzes how much brawl ****ing sucks. seriously, plus the only good games they make are the ones THEY make THEMSELVES! argh. **** **** **** **** nintendo. pieces of ****ing ****. :mad:

oh sure, ill admit they make good games like mario, star fox, and im a big fan of zelda. but they still suck ****. maybe if they acually smiled on the competitive side of gaming, i wouldnt want to assassinate sakurai and **** his wife and kill that ugly ******* reggie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icTQysHjHiA

i know this is old but still, how the **** your gonna say it wont come out next year, BUT IT ****ING DID!!!!! and to add on it, there going to say itll the best smash game ever! GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!

oh sure have fun for the ****ing kids, but when they see one of there games being played for money or competition, they act like ****ing children and run away like punk *** pussys! :mad:

now until the 3DS comes out, maybe, just maybe ill have a change of heart. but until then im going to be riding capcom, a real mans company. **** YOU NINTENDO!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
ill tell you what, ill wait til hear the reviews of critics the frog and the jew. now if only they BOTH say, hey its a good movie then by all means.

its gonna be hard to take in little bow wow doing kung fu intsead of rapping or showing how to dance, or play basketball, take ur pick

there is no ****ing award. **** **** nintendo. 3ds my ****ing ***. waste of money. i hope kids get cancer so nintendo goes out of buisness and they hold a press conferecne apoligzes how much brawl ****ing sucks. seriously, plus the only good games they make are the ones THEY make THEMSELVES! argh. **** **** **** **** nintendo. pieces of ****ing ****. :mad:

oh sure, ill admit they make good games like mario, star fox, and im a big fan of zelda. but they still suck ****. maybe if they acually smiled on the competitive side of gaming, i wouldnt want to assassinate sakurai and **** his wife and kill that ugly ******* reggie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icTQysHjHiA

i know this is old but still, how the **** your gonna say it wont come out next year, BUT IT ****ING DID!!!!! and to add on it, there going to say itll the best smash game ever! GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!

oh sure have fun for the ****ing kids, but when they see one of there games being played for money or competition, they act like ****ing children and run away like punk *** pussys! :mad:

now until the 3DS comes out, maybe, just maybe ill have a change of heart. but until then im going to be riding capcom, a real mans company. **** YOU NINTENDO!
LMFAO @ the frog and the jew. I can't believe I laughed at that. And I wholeheartedly agree with the rest, **** Nintendo up their stupid *******s

A SLAM DUNK SEQUEL!
Not surprised, they did make a Starship Troopers 3 after all

Top Bottom