• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I might show up to Sypher's. As long as no one drags me to play Arcana Heart 3, I have a good chance of going.

If I go, I'll prolly bring my PS2 as well with other Fighting games.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
****ing Taxes I just spent 2 hours at work non-stop losing my mind filling all this ****. **** YOU MARYLAND for your stupid *** state tax. That form took three times as long as the federal. I'm not even getting much money back, either I calculated everything wrong or the IRS is ****ing gay. Unbegoddamlievable this is the worst day ever

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You lucky sob, this was my fourth time doing them. I swear to god it's like someone slowly piercing my eyes out with needles every time. I can't wait until I have enough money to afford an accountant so I never have to worry about this **** ever again.

and <3 your avatar, that was my cell phone wallpaper briefly before I switched it to Spike

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Is that the movie? George was just telling me about that yesterday, it seems to have been well received so far. Let me know if it's worth my time unlike the endless eight or w/e that **** was that I will never see.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
NOno non ononONONONO NONNOOOOOONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo****ING FAACEBOOK

OIws ofahdeoihaodiufhoaihoiyhoihoiuhSCOTT YOU TOO NO OHGOD NO

thumbswayup

Smash Master
This is a nightmare, it's not happening. I'm too tired from doing my taxes that's what it is! I'll wake up soon and not have the urge to violently murder every last one of you.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Haha I use Turbo Tax to do mine. Very easy and it didn't take too long (Though my taxes aren't complicated since I don't own too many things or have any loans)

Also Seb, if she's driving, I could pick you up (as long as you remember boondock saints) but you better not bytch out like at UMBC when Shinku would have gone to pick you up and come back (like an hour+ drive total)!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Is that the movie? George was just telling me about that yesterday, it seems to have been well received so far. Let me know if it's worth my time unlike the endless eight or w/e that **** was that I will never see.
It's pretty ****ing dope. I just finished it. Kyon's my favorite character and it's almost nothing but him. Not including Endless Eight, try not to watch it without having seen all the episodes. It continues shortly after episode 24.

Top Bottom