• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Lobos

Smash Master
lol asain chick at pg shinku? coughtwincough......you know who im talking about and you know that was NOT ftw

KREVA

Smash Cadet
I've honestly seen better Riku's than that one. She just looks like the generic female Asian cosplayer.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
LOL yeah that was me, so back off everyone else! Those rooms are MINE

lol Clyde I wanna see if you can pull off Karas. I don't think I'd ever cosplay, but if I did I would go as Spike from Bebop, at least I got the hair for it LOL
Seb if you cosplay as Kermit the Frog I would love you forever.

~rh

Smash Lord
I saw this FINE *** Rikku at Otakon in 2007

I shoulda took a picture of her. She was BANGIN.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Dude, you have to LET ME KNOW on here or something when you've challenged me. When I'm not playing my co-worker or random other people I just leave the page open on idle and don't see any challenges. I'm leaving work now, we can play when I get home in an hour. BE ON AIM

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Dude, i've been barkin up that tree for 3 years. Came real ****in close last year but the ***** just HAD to be roomin with a couple dudes. I met them. Both were gay. Not homo, gay.
Also met a lesbo in a blue maid outfit from cali. Fun times.
i miss you mike. the things you say are amazing.

i'm a normal build black dude. ppl ask me if i'm half korean all the time tho D; i don't see it haha.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v224/1744/15/n523267652_6472.jpg

as far as cons go i haven't really been to one since AUSA last year, and I barely did anything that con since i had food poisoning.

last otakon i was running around for the whole weekend with these girls we met, so i didn't get a chance to hang out w/ anyone from these boards... i played melee with Tru= and that's it D;

the year before that (08, i think) I needed alcohol from Btree, but never caught up with him cause he called me during the masquerade (phone was off). he never picked up when i called him back. i don't know why i still remember that. :laugh:

speaking of ota, i still need a room.:dizzy:
it's because i'm amazing and unforgettable. i'm like a feel good black comedy similar to Good Times. really though, we all need to get together this otakon and drink alcohol.

still one of my favorite memories from i think two katsucons ago was seeing O-NO, and he just goes "Btreeee! I'm drunk as **** Let's run teams!" and then we ran teams. that and getting seb drunk that one katsucon which seemed to have awoken the drinking demon within him.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i miss you mike. the things you say are amazing.

it's because i'm amazing and unforgettable. i'm like a feel good black comedy similar to Good Times. really though, we all need to get together this otakon and drink alcohol.

still one of my favorite memories from i think two katsucons ago was seeing O-NO, and he just goes "Btreeee! I'm drunk as **** Let's run teams!" and then we ran teams. that and getting seb drunk that one katsucon which seemed to have awoken the drinking demon within him.
ron, change your mother ****ing sig you son of a *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Ghostype

Smash Champion
ron, change your mother ****ing sig you son of a *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Ed, I tried. But like this message always appears saying I gotta like battle demons or some ****, over a pit of molten lava if I wanna edit my signature. **** is like official truth sir.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB2Tl0xOqbI
Asian dude sounds like ****in Whitney Houston.

Korn, its your move.
lmfao @ "korn it's your move"

Mike this is WAY funnier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7oGx2dImE8

LOOLOL and that was indeed the best Katsu ever

You back yet? Chess time!
Let's go!

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Ed, you should get Seb drunk and figure out the secret to dating his sister. :laugh:

JK, Seb! Don't kill me! >_<
Psst.... I know the secret to dating his sister. It's success rate is 100%. It's frowned upon and considered illegal, but ya gotta break some laws to get what you want sometimes, right?

The answer:

A cloth & chloroform....

thumbswayup

Smash Master
seb only hates one person, but he wont admit it sober.
It'll be two people soon if you don't stop telling people that story

Ed, you should get Seb drunk and figure out the secret to dating his sister. :laugh:

JK, Seb! Don't kill me! >_<
Don't worry, I'll kill Ed first, so as long as he's alive you're good.

Off to read Musashi, jesus christ this book is 1000 pages long

Top Bottom