• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I would, but remember last time when we tried my comp was being gay and couldn't read the cd for some ODD REASON cause it worked for the past 3 years. I think I have to reinstall the operating system to get it working again. Only problem is I ****ing hate doing that.

wtf did Clyde post before it got deleted

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Well I just found out that one of my high school English teachers passed away yesterday. RIP Mr. Savage. Marc, Mike, and I all were in the same class with him. Mike remember my stupid movie speech where I made a fool of myself in front of the whole class? Or when Yuri BS'd the funniest personal presentation ever? Or you and your stupid "they got big hands" joke? And remember wolfman (****ing George)? All took place in Mr. Savage's class. So sad, the guy wasn't even that old and had three kids.

skins

Smash Rookie
Well I just found out that one of my high school English teachers passed away yesterday. RIP Mr. Savage. Marc, Mike, and I all were in the same class with him. Mike remember my stupid movie speech where I made a fool of myself in front of the whole class? Or when Yuri BS'd the funniest personal presentation ever? Or you and your stupid "they got big hands" joke? And remember wolfman (****ing George)? All took place in Mr. Savage's class. So sad, the guy wasn't even that old and had three kids.
As Mr Savage died from god knows what, I would like to think that something from your speech of speeches flashed into his head and at least put a smile on his face as he went. rip

Ron, man you have GOT to ****in show up to Ota. If im not drunk with you for 72 hours i'll blow up a hospital.

Also I found this. If i had a ds id get the one with the black dude, not the whitey with the jordans

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMFAO @ Speech of speeches. You know that was one of the most embarassing moments of my life.

After seeing Requiem for a Dream last night, I never want to even try drugs for the rest of my life. I also never want to see that movie ever again. Holy **** what a trip

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I just saw Heathers. :laugh: And I thought a dark high school drama social commentary film couldn't be entertaining. Boy was I wrong. Christian Slater is on form!

skins

Smash Rookie
So seb, you see that black queen out from his starting spot? THATS WHAT YOUR *** ****IN DID. Sure enough she got trapped. I begged you to put it back. That dude is craaaaaap. Off to make another horrible flash movie.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
ROFL I shouldn't have said ratio, those number are probably accurate as too how many games I've actually won/lost against him. He beats me soooo much more and it infuriates me.

skins

Smash Rookie
So, in the news A 90 yd old supreme court justice has just announced his retirement. Obama is going to have to nonimate someone to fill the position and THIS is what i read on cnn comments:

JohnDHater: Let's get a "REAL BROTHER" in the court!!!!! I was thinking Judge Mathis!!!

LMAO

Shinku

Smash Champion
WolfWoodPrst 8:49 pm

WolfWoodPrst (8:49:09 PM):
what if you got married and had a kid

WolfWoodPrst (8:49:17 PM):
and while your wife was delivering the baby

WolfWoodPrst (8:49:24 PM):
it came out as eevisu

ThumbsWayUp87 8:49 pm

ThumbsWayUp87 (8:49:31 PM):
ill kill it

WolfWoodPrst (8:49:32 PM):
"hey dad, honey mustard:

ThumbsWayUp87 (8:49:33 PM):
and then my wife

ThumbsWayUp87 (8:49:35 PM):
and then myself

WolfWoodPrst (8:49:56 PM):
"hey pops, sova baby"!

ThumbsWayUp87 8:50 pm

ThumbsWayUp87 (8:50:06 PM):
SUFFOCATION BABY!

ThumbsWayUp87 (8:50:12 PM):
and i smother it with a pillow

HAT

Smash Ace

WolfWoodPrst (8:49:09 PM):
what if you got married and had a kid

WolfWoodPrst (8:49:17 PM):
and while your wife was delivering the baby

WolfWoodPrst (8:49:24 PM):
it came out as eevisu

ThumbsWayUp87 (8:49:31 PM):
ill kill it

WolfWoodPrst (8:49:32 PM):
"hey dad, honey mustard:

ThumbsWayUp87 (8:49:33 PM):
and then my wife

ThumbsWayUp87 (8:49:35 PM):
and then myself

WolfWoodPrst (8:49:56 PM):
"hey pops, sova baby"!

ThumbsWayUp87 8:50 pm

ThumbsWayUp87 (8:50:06 PM):
SUFFOCATION BABY!

ThumbsWayUp87 (8:50:12 PM):
and i smother it with a pillow
LOL i came a little, by a little i meant i came a lot. semen baby

g-regulate

Smash Hero
wow thumbs is checkmating *****s within 10 moves? you all suck balls

id play someone sometime in chess, my aim is GREGLOWREY, im not great but i read a book once and probably wont lose in 10 moves rofl

Top Bottom