• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

skins

Smash Rookie
Ash's Journal. October 12th, 2010: Charmander carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This world is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The tall grass are extended gutters and the gutters are full of Ratattas and when the random encounters finally scab over, all the trainers will drown. The accumulated filth of all their battles and breeding will foam up about their waists and all of the Elite 4 and Gym Leaders will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "Gotta Catch 'Em All."

Shinku

Smash Champion
So kick azz is a pretty good movie. The action is pretty fun to watch. Nicolas cage pulls a Great performance as usual. That little girl suprised me to good she was. Kick azz and red mist were, not what I expected but it make sense. I give it 8.5/10. Could of been better but it wasn't clash of the titans

~rh

Smash Lord
i can attest to kick-***. it is awesome, just came back from it.

go see!!

Laijin

Smash Hero
Kick-*** is legit.
I just saw it.

Awesome action. Comedy is good. Its a quality movie amongst lots of ****ty-mediocre movies out right now.
I would like to see this twice.

"With no power, comes no responsibility".

thumbswayup

Smash Master
YEAH Tim and I just got back from seeing Kick-***, and it was ****ing KICK ***! There's a certain twisted appeal about this kind of movie that I really liked. It's another Sin City, so fully dark and interesting to watch, and it's the best sadistic guilty pleasure I've seen since Shoot em up. There were only a handful of scenes that I disliked, while the rest is funny and incredibly disturbing. This goes so WAY over the top in it's gratuitous violence and I was totally entertained just about the whole way through. I actually want to see it again in theaters.

And Hit Girl stole the show, I could not BELIEVE what they had that 12 year old girl doing. It was like WHOA THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN every other scene she was in. My favorite scene definitely is her taking out the dozen guards in the hallway. So ****ing awesome

and I can't believe they had Mclovin quote Jack Nicholson's Joker in the very last line of the movie LOL

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Kick-*** was AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE <3 it was entertaining, funny, and disturbing. :bee:

**** YOU smashboards for censoring part of a godly movie name. xD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I hate nicholas cage

but after seeing kick *** and his adam west impersonation

i wanna see it again lol

I loved how kick *** grabbed the boobs of the girl when he started to make out with her that first time...reminded me of when i first kissed cristin XD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Kick-*** was AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE <3 it was entertaining, funny, and disturbing. :bee:

**** YOU smashboards for censoring part of a godly movie name. xD
YESSSSSS I've already decided I'm going to see it again in theaters. BTW did anyone else catch the obvious Star Wars reference at the end of the warehouse scene?

you wanna wear his skin? THAT'S SICK
One day I'm going to make a movie and have Kermit the frog die in it

I hate nicholas cage

but after seeing kick *** and his adam west impersonation

i wanna see it again lol

I loved how kick *** grabbed the boobs of the girl when he started to make out with her that first time...reminded me of when i first kissed cristin XD
LMFAOOOOOOOOooooo that scene was SO awkward until that happened and then I DIED laughing.

And **** yeah his Adam West impersonation was spot on. In fact, Cage ALWAYS speaks like West if you think about it. He was perfect for this role. I hope this is FINALLY the turning point I've been waiting for where Cage revives his career with good movies. He's had a very, very long bad run.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

you nerd seb. the only people i know would get it are you and mike, dweebs
Actually, that's something I don't think Mike would get. Sometimes he misses the references that I find the most obvious.

But WTF dude how could you NOT have noticed it!??!

SPOILERS

When Nicholas Cage is dying and Hit Girl removes his mask it is ALMOST EXACTLY like at the end of Return of the Jedi when Luke removes the mask of his dying father Darth Vader AND he has burns all along his neck because remember he was severly burned by the lava in Ep 3 when Obi-Wan cut his arm and legs off.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
That movie had a great morale at the end. It showed me that there is a great thing for all nerds. That if nerds get ***** they will become men. You see seb you can become a man after all no more hanging with Mike talking about who is better John Williams or Hans Zimmer you can fap to someone besides your sister:).

Go get'em Froggy!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I do and CLEARLY Michael Giacchino ***** them both he is a great composer and makes original music for each movie he makes:)

also do not sleep on the guy who did Iron Man he also did Clash of the Titans. Both Scores were completely different and well done.

Top Bottom