• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Reioumu

Smash Lord
im just gonna ignore lobos mother ****ing ***** ***

anywho, so me and the dycer crew got together along with omni and we played super sf4 til ****ing 430 in the morning. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!. honestly im definitely quitting smash for this. its too great.
I've been watching the tri-state crew play SSFIV for the last 3 days straight (the stream hasn't been cut off for 3 days...)

http://teamspooky.com/content/?page_id=171

they've been testing things and yeah... Sabin's sim is pretty ghey

KageMurphy

Smash Master
The only furry I'd bone is someone who is dressed as a racoon from Mario 3 on NES.

I might be a few pages late but someone brought it up.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i dont like brawl spam here, go **** your self if you do. not even kidding i will run you over with a car if i see you in a parking lot, try me ;)

also once again, we played super non stop today, sagat is SUPER FREAKING NERFED!!! hes seems soooo weak now. ryu is **** and so forth. more details later

and people keep nagging me about mvc3, "hey shinku, did you see the trailer" ok i get it. i was wrong, i didnt think it happen but its going to, and its gonna be be sick. mahvel baby!!!

and yeah ray i know all about sanford and art doing there thang

Lobos

Smash Master
Shinku lets play brawl.....just like old times with you were grabbing yannicks ***!!!!1!1!!

No but seriously I will drop smash when mvc3 comes out /drool

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Christ, is it so awful that I posted something Brawl-related on a website dedicated to Super Smash Bros.? Considering this thread is posted on "smashboards.com" and not "thingsthataren'tsmashboards.com", I figured it'd be a good opportunity to point you guys towards a tournament that you might be interested in attending.

Again, sorry for not knowing that your thread "doesn't do Brawl". I don't think I should have to read the entire history of the thread, or even just its recent history, to make an on-topic (well, judging by the general protocol of the site) post.

Instead of writing me off as a mindless "spammer" (Jesus, I made ONE post about it) you could at least respectfully tell me (which was already done once). I'm not a dog, I don't need to be repeated to and in a rude manner at that.

Thank you Rei and somewhat CK for nicely informing me. *tips hat*

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Woah, woah, woah...
Testicals mother****ers!

Btw, thumbs, idk if you saw my post or if crashboards messed me up, but I saw The Godfather. I think now that I'm older I definitely enjoy the movie much more because I've grown to appreciate older films much more. I definitely regret not finishing the movie earlier on.
It's quite possibly in my top 10 now.

Now for you're end of the deal. Wind Waker ma du >.>

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Woah, woah, woah...
Testicals mother****ers!

Btw, thumbs, idk if you saw my post or if crashboards messed me up, but I saw The Godfather. I think now that I'm older I definitely enjoy the movie much more because I've grown to appreciate older films much more. I definitely regret not finishing the movie earlier on.
It's quite possibly in my top 10 now.

Now for you're end of the deal. Wind Waker ma du >.>
Haha yes, you'll always enjoy those kinds of movies more as you get older. Time to find my old memory card and Wind Waker >_>

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I saw episode 201...holy **** its pretty funny. I like how they used the killing joke as reference for some of the scenes...****:)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
aw yeah, still sick at work. Today's gonna be ****ing great

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=ANSWERMAN

Seb goto the bottom and read the one about the bathroom. Ebert's response is interesting.... Also the story is pretty funny.
lol that was a good read, it kind of defends taking longer periods of time to judge a movie (as you do) rather than immediately after you see it.

I saw episode 201...holy **** its pretty funny. I like how they used the killing joke as reference for some of the scenes...****:)
Do you mean the graphic novel story about the Joker?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I just watched 10 Things I Hate About You again (hadn't seen it in like 5 years, and I've sadly seen the movie like a dozen times on random occasions) and now that Heath Ledger is dead I felt incredibly sad during the entire movie. And when it ended I felt like crying like a ***** *** *****, he was such a talented actor, even in a stupid movie like this.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I wish Larry Miller got bigger roles. He's always cast almost as an extra. It's a shame, although, to be fair, those concise roles sort of suit his style.

Top Bottom