• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
W-WHAT?!?! She was the weakest part of Batman Begins. She's not horrible, I'll admit, but she isn't good either. I'm so glad she wasn't in The Dark Knight. A lot of people complain and say Maggie Gyllenhaal was the only bad thing about The Dark Knight, but I believe she is LEAGUES ahead of Katie Holmes and her acting was just fine imo

g-regulate

Smash Hero
top 10 coolest marvel superheroes (no particular order, but kind of)

Wolverine
Iron man
Deadpool
Captain America
Luke Cage
Magneto
Gambit
Venom
Nick Fury (Black)
and the JUGGERNAUT BITCH!!!

Lobos

Smash Master
prince of persia looks pretty good too.....**** now I might go see kick ***

lol @ fapping too boobs *was waiting for Phil to come and say"HEY ME TOO"*

seb and korn.....

Shinku

Smash Champion
thats exactly what i said they hugged each other while being covered in water.

i gotta see prince of persia, i played the **** out of those games. except the last one, which sucked ***

Shinku

Smash Champion
i dont really see marvel 3 anytime soon, cuz of so many copyright issues. i mean, marvel games dont come out with capcom anymore but with other companies. however if it really does happen in the next few years, its going to kill the tatsunoko vs capcom series. which i assumed that was gonna be the new mvc series. if anything im expecting a tvc2 then maybe a tvc3, not a mvc3. i just dont see it, its such a old franchise.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
spider man is like, small, super agile, a wise-cracker, shoots web and can walk on walls. there's no doubt hes pretty cool and super popular, but you cant deny the clear greatness of the others i picked.

Wolverine - regeneration, adamantium claws, bad attitude
Iron man - normal human, but beats down peeps in his suit. Rich, cocky, arrogant, alcoholic.
Deadpool - regeneration, teleports, various other mutant powers, skilled figher, uses NINJA SWORDS
Captain America - indestructible shield, super strength and agility, strong sense of duty and freedom
Luke Cage -huge imposing black dude, super stregth and indestructible skin, gets powers "from the streets"
Magneto - Manipulates any metal, one of the strongest mutants in the universe.
Gambit - smooth talker, charges things with his hands and makes them explode (usually play cards)
Venom - an uncontrollable monster who can do anything spider man can but better and stronger
Nick Fury (Black) - normal human, but highest ranking officer of "S.H.E.I.L.D", tactical warfare/combat/weapons expert.
Juggernaut - needs no explanation. its the juggernaut *****

honorable mention - the Hulk, Iceman, the Punisher

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah I love most of the ones you mentioned, I used to read the comics of most of them when I was a kid. Venom and Carnage were two of my favorite villains because the very idea of them is so original. Wolverine was always everyone's favorite bad *** and Gambit's fire cards were awesome. **** I need to watch the entire X-men series again.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i usually get turned off by the "popularity" of certain things in any genre, but wolverine is clearly too bad-*** to get tired of. even though hes probably tied with spidey for popularity, hes just too cool.

Carnage is also tight. anyone play Maximum Carnage or Separation Anxiety for genesis? or even Captain America and the Avengers?? man, what great marvel games.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
W-WHAT?!?! She was the weakest part of Batman Begins. She's not horrible, I'll admit, but she isn't good either. I'm so glad she wasn't in The Dark Knight. A lot of people complain and say Maggie Gyllenhaal was the only bad thing about The Dark Knight, but I believe she is LEAGUES ahead of Katie Holmes and her acting was just fine imo
Gyllenhaal was a more convincing Rachel than Holmes. I never said I liked Holmes's acting better. I just don't like having multiple people cast as the same character in big franchises like that because the actresses interpreted the role very differently in my opinion, and it just felt weird having changes like that when you want consistency from the lead actress.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
katie homles looked like a little girl i hated her dude i was glad she was gone ***** needed to go.

Howard was a good Rhodes and I was pissed he left he had a good look but that ***** wanted more money and Marvel was like " you idiot you are a side character LOLZ" and he left and we got Don who is a better actor so I can live with it.

BTW I hate Venom and Carnage cause they **** up spiderman 3 for me and ruined all things for us old school spidey fans. Venom is such a ****ty character and carnage is just like ***.

Shinku

Smash Champion
im just gonna ignore lobos mother ****ing ***** ***

anywho, so me and the dycer crew got together along with omni and we played super sf4 til ****ing 430 in the morning. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!. honestly im definitely quitting smash for this. its too great.

~rh

Smash Lord
ibuki has target combo knockdowns ---> vortex mixups for days

DAYSSS

Shinku

Smash Champion
Vortex is sooo gy, espeacialy when your caught, (like gay el fuerte)

I'm using guy like crazy right now, I feel like lacks rush downs, mix ups. Until I'm prove wrong

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
i dont really see marvel 3 anytime soon, cuz of so many copyright issues. i mean, marvel games dont come out with capcom anymore but with other companies. however if it really does happen in the next few years, its going to kill the tatsunoko vs capcom series. which i assumed that was gonna be the new mvc series. if anything im expecting a tvc2 then maybe a tvc3, not a mvc3. i just dont see it, its such a old franchise.
Mvc3 trailer is out! Someone search for it!!!!!!

Edit: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=161ixqw&s=5
Hmmmmmm....

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Since when does this thread ever talk about tourneys
I really, really dislike you. Do you expect me to know the history of your thread? Nope. Just trying to get the word out about something that your ungrateful *** and the rest of your region might enjoy.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
-doom- just dont post tourney threads in this specific thread cause yea we dont talk about brawl here xD thats just spam if you dont know

Top Bottom