• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Lobos

Smash Master
dot dot dot

why am I in this thread again?
someone mentioned something about banging and wife or something or Kermit the frog :laugh:

The Karate kid looks ok actually lol but still.......

LO****INGL @ Korn............LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

sooooooo(edit)vaaaaaaaa wroonnnngggg

Famous

Smash Champion
It seems that this season takes place between Season 1&2....This season finally explains how Rei lost his powers to Yin and how Yin was sealed away in season 2

Shinku

Smash Champion
after dropping one of my friends home after a late night of smash, i pull up to a 7-11 to get some grub, and park. lady backs up next me and yells while her window is fully rolled up in a very loud tone "are you crazy, you see me backing up, what the hell is wrong with you?" i calmly say, "im sorry i didn't see you backing up". of course she yells some more. i didn't pay no mind really i just continued texting my phone. she gets out her car stares over at me and goes inside, i can tell she looks rather upset. i was thinking of explaining myself but of course but i did whats best and just drove off to another 7-11. not to be racist but she was a ugly ghetto black lady with dreads so i wasn't surprised at all. kinda funny actually. people are so sad these days. my facial expression was just -_- the whole time

Lobos

Smash Master
It seems that this season takes place between Season 1&2....This season finally explains how Rei lost his powers to Yin and how Yin was sealed away in season 2
**** that, they need to explain what happened after season 2 lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
after dropping one of my friends home after a late night of smash, i pull up to a 7-11 to get some grub, and park. lady backs up next me and yells while her window is fully rolled up in a very loud tone "are you crazy, you see me backing up, what the hell is wrong with you?" i calmly say, "im sorry i didn't see you backing up". of course she yells some more. i didn't pay no mind really i just continued texting my phone. she gets out her car stares over at me and goes inside, i can tell she looks rather upset. i was thinking of explaining myself but of course but i did whats best and just drove off to another 7-11. not to be racist but she was a ugly ghetto black lady with dreads so i wasn't surprised at all. kinda funny actually. people are so sad these days. my facial expression was just -_- the whole time
People are just so angry these days. It's very sad.

thumbs ****s puppets. fact.
Cog ****s oil drenched corpses. fact.

Best pic noms are in!

"Avatar”
"The Blind Side”
"District 9″
"An Education”
"The Hurt Locker”
"Inglourious Basterds”
"Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire”
"A Serious Man”
"Up”
"Up in the Air”

and Transformers 2 was NOT nominated for visual effects LOL

Laijin

Smash Hero
How the **** is Star Trek not nominated?
Well. Its pretty obvious Avatar will win.

Anyways. What anime are you guys watching this season?
I'm keeping up with Cobra the Animation, Armed Librarians(Season 2), Dance in the Vampire Bund and Seikon no Qwaser. There really is'nt much thats good this season but I recommend keeping up with the above mentioned.

I still don't know why To Aru Kagaku no Railgun is even remotely popular. That show is dumb.
It DOES have an awesome and catchy OP which is awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drqgOIZrrxw

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Laijin Star Trek did at least get nominated for best visual effects

"Avatar," Joe Letteri, Stephen Rosenbaum, Richard Baneham and Andrew R. Jones
"District 9," Dan Kaufman, Peter Muyzers, Robert Habros and Matt Aitken
"Star Trek," Roger Guyett, Russell Earl, Paul Kavanagh and Burt Dalton

The last anime I saw was Beck and that was months ago.

Famous

Smash Champion
How the **** is Star Trek not nominated?
Well. Its pretty obvious Avatar will win.

Anyways. What anime are you guys watching this season?
I'm keeping up with Cobra the Animation, Armed Librarians(Season 2), Dance in the Vampire Bund and Seikon no Qwaser. There really is'nt much thats good this season but I recommend keeping up with the above mentioned.

I still don't know why To Aru Kagaku no Railgun is even remotely popular. That show is dumb.
It DOES have an awesome and catchy OP which is awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drqgOIZrrxw
I like the anime for some odd reason...I still haven't seen the "only" male MC in season 2 yet...He was in season 1 then just vanished..

I'm currently watching
Darker than Black:Gaiden
Ladies Vs Butlers
To Aru no Railgun
FMA:Brotherhood
Dragonball Kai
Saku No Quasar

And a bunch of other ****

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
LOLOL I have no idea. I'll just randomly guess, An Education?
lol are you ********

My prediction: Avatar wins everywhere.
it won't.
the winners, because I'm amazing and pretty much always right:

Orig Screenplay: Basterds
Adapted Screenplay: Up in the Air
Director: Bigelow
Picture: Hurt Locker (ironically this is the most up in the air one oh man puns HAR HAR HAR)
Actor: Bridges
Actress: Streep
S Actor: Waltz
S Actress: Mo Nique (-_-)

that's who WILL, not who SHOULD, win.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol are you ********
LOL so which one then

edit- I guess it's Precious since you don't like the idea of Mo Nique winning supporting actress lol

it won't.
the winners, because I'm amazing and pretty much always right:

Orig Screenplay: Basterds
Adapted Screenplay: Up in the Air
Director: Bigelow
Picture: Hurt Locker (ironically this is the most up in the air one oh man puns HAR HAR HAR)
Actor: Bridges
Actress: Streep
S Actor: Waltz
S Actress: Mo Nique (-_-)

that's who WILL, not who SHOULD, win.
I agree with this entirely.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I wanna watch some of the classics that I never actually watched. And there's A LOT...

Also, eff the oscars but "Ponyo" should have DEFINITELY been nominated for best animated film. WTF is Secret of Kells, some foreign animation that no one saw. If it was over here I never knew about it and I usually do -_-

Either way "Up" should win best animated film.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Surprised Ponyo didn't make the cut. Secret of Kells played for critics in LA for like 3 days lol

Thumbs way to go you managed to guess the 2 ones that are not the right answer. Why the **** would I want to see The Blind Side?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i want avatar to win stuff

too bad its a scifi movie not some sappy movie about fat black *****es XD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Surprised Ponyo didn't make the cut. Secret of Kells played for critics in LA for like 3 days lol

Thumbs way to go you managed to guess the 2 ones that are not the right answer. Why the **** would I want to see The Blind Side?
cause maybe Keanu Reeves will show up and they'll slide on the bottom of a bus together?

i want avatar to win stuff

too bad its a scifi movie not some sappy movie about fat black *****es XD
lol Precious isn't going to win best pic if that's what you're thinking.

Top Bottom