• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'm watching the Simpsons ep where Bart goes to military school and I totally forgot about the scene where Willem Dafoe responds to Lisa wanting to attend as well with, "Alright, let's go over this one more time just to make sure I understand the situation.....you're a girl?!" LOLOLOLOLOL

thumbswayup

Smash Master
After finishing the Bastogne episode of Band of Brothers, I am never complaining about the weather again.

edit- yo Phil, count me and Mike out of the room. You'll have to find two others.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
One of my co-workers has a friend from OPM and he's telling him that government offices might be closed tomorrow which includes Fort McNair. So, I might actually not have work tomorrow thanks to the **** load of snow we're getting. It's a good chance actually, since apparantly it's going to snow in the morning and not let up. I can't believe it, this place has closed down only ONCE in the three years I've been working here and that was during the 18 inches we got last month LOL so I'm hoping for the best. Too bad the weekend has been completely ruined already because of this ****. Oh well, I have a million movies to catch up on anyway lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Actually we were just gonna drive back and forth Friday, and then I think we'll just stay there all night Saturday and pull an all nighter into Sunday since it I'm guessing it ends at 3 pm like usual right?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
WHERE WILL YOU SHOWER MAN, WHERE WILL YOU SHOWER!?!?

I'm not licking your body down.... well, maybe ;) u feeling lucky? *points at post count*

KREVA

Smash Cadet
D: All this Katsucon talk is making me pissed because I forgot it was happening very soon. Now I don't think I'll be making the trip so then I'll have to wait until Otakon.

~rh

Smash Lord
i now have no money
and no car

fml

can't go anymore

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Lobos

Smash Master
LMAO.....seb pay my way for the melee tournament at katsu :)......ill pay you back after I win the brawl one lol

I'll be there for sure on saturday........ck, thumbs, and mike.....they are doing a 4v4 CoD tourney but you guys suck and I cant carry the whole team :p

Shinku

Smash Champion
Anyways I banned Laijin for trolling and let it be known here and now I'll crack down on any stupid melee vs brawl stuff.

Guys come on we're the SMASH community not the "insert game played" community

Let's all bro it up have the mushroom kingdom **** each other up and have a kickass time in florida no matter what game you play.
d@amn son 10 characters

Top Bottom