• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah crismas you'll eventually grow out of it.....(Unless you're an otaku)

I've slowly steered away from watching anime and just read mangas but even that is starting to lessen.

Speaking about movies.....I can't wait till wolfman comes out :)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
idk I think too many things turned me off to anime. I guess I just need some inspiration. Though, I do find myself enjoying manga so much more...weird.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That seems to be the general consensus regarding manga and anime. All I know is that the Berserk anime was fantastic and the manga is a million times better. You watch the eclipse in the show and freak out, but you read it in the manga and you ****ing die on the inside.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
If you guys go to NY plz let me know! I know some places I could recommend for you guys too (especially the Japanese bakery!).

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Well...yeah mostly. I mean I'm very close to the city and hang out there all the time that's why XD doesnt mean I wanna go to these places any less.

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah crismas you'll eventually grow out of it.....(Unless you're an otaku)
I can't really say the same for myself...I can't even remember when I started watching anime...All I remember is...Ronin Warriors then everything was an obsession afterwards...

Btw, Anyone watch Kimi Ni Todoke? Wasn't really a fan of romance type animes until now...

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
when you come to NY, let me know, i will throw you down a flight of stairs out of love

skins

Smash Rookie
E you be at katsu right?

Btw, I moved my **** into my new baltimore appt.two weeks ago and yesterday i couldnt find my printer. I look everywhere and its nowhere. **** it. I get back after class just now and it is snowing . I look next to my front door and there it is, covered in snow and probably inoperable. How the ****...

JaceComix

Smash Apprentice
E you be at katsu right?

Btw, I moved my **** into my new baltimore appt.two weeks ago and yesterday i couldnt find my printer. I look everywhere and its nowhere. **** it. I get back after class just now and it is snowing . I look next to my front door and there it is, covered in snow and probably inoperable. How the ****...
Reminds me how my neighbor's car was stolen and abandoned down the street because the dudes couldn't drive a stick.
This probably isn't what happened to you though.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I can't watch 24, doesn't every episode represent an hour? so 6 seasons, u mean to tell me all this **** has happened in 6 days!?!?

Top Bottom