• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

blues

Smash Journeyman
idk boss is too good? i was surprised they put me on, you can have my spot if you want korn =P

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
for some reason i was always bitter towards the MD scene...

after chu's this weekend you guys are really tight no bull****.
iono what i was thinkin...

wow no homo

Lobos

Smash Master
lol @ that pic

Masa we didn't get a chance to link ditto ahwell.....next time we must toon link ditto

Frozen

Smash Lord
Boss something tells me you're going to or are pursuing a career in upper management.....

Whatever floats your boat bud.

Bowsertree- Let me know when you have a working cell phone. We still have to do that thing. You know, the one we were talking about. That thing.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i Meann.... im not the one who called and said yo i need to play new people korn is too boring!(no offfense korn it does get boring playing the same person just ask blues me and rich hahah) ooo OWNED

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yawn korn you just didnt go to enough stuff it seems :/ they abse it on really really good placings

and it does seem boss and blues placed higher than you : /

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Boss place higher than me once, when he beat me at chu's
and Blues place higher than me before but not all the time

but I was place higher than both of them at Pound 3 =\

and I did pretty good like 80% of chu's biweeklies ..

boss8

Smash Hero
lol it's funny how u 2 are arguing why don't u 2 get along...or see who wins one on one at chu's for bragging rights.....or just let the standing show for there selves.......

and korn don't say u don't want to play CK's fox it's just like any other fox i've played no biggie...

can both of u just STFU.....or i will fire u both....i have the power u no.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea tru korn you have placed 9th place lots of times sometimes 7th and 5th but Boss has placed 3rd lots of times i think if im correct.. and blues has been in top 2 before lol..

boss want me to try -.- :psycho: :chuckle: :laugh:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Boss beat Azen. I saw this happen.

He's also taken a match off me during tournament and other good TA members such as Kirbstir multiple times.

blues

Smash Journeyman
1. power rankings are stupid
2. omni is awesome
3. btree is my blues brother
4. hova is the man
5. *blues shrug
6. whats up bmore? ready for brawl?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
What's up Blues, it's nice to see someone make a post in the Baltimore thread that has the word Bmore in it after so long. I'm looking forward to brawl.

Hat - what's the new name again?

blues

Smash Journeyman
btree did you find your cell phone yet, and i friend requested you on myspace, and are you going to chu's?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yea tru korn you have placed 9th place lots of times sometimes 7th and 5th but Boss has placed 3rd lots of times i think if im correct.. and blues has been in top 2 before lol..

boss want me to try -.- :psycho: :chuckle: :laugh:
I'm not arguing with you but let me explain
i have record of my tourneys that I went (like 90%) (its on my facebook profile)

Chudat Biweekly (9-1-07): #5th Place out of 25 <<< Boss placed below me so do Blues

C3 tournament (9-22-07): #17th Place out of 102 people <<< this C3 is the one that FULL OF PEOPLE from other states ( you cheered me during tourney, did you remember ? )
I did really good at this tourney .. Boss didnt made it out pool

UMBC tournament (9-29-07): #3rd Place out of 35 people <<< Boss got 4th and G-reg beat me at semi-finals

UMBC tournament (10-27-07): #4th Place out of 20 people <<< this tourney is the one the you beat both of Boss, and me lol Boss got 5th

ChuDat FINAL Biweekly(the one before Pound 3, march 1st): #5th Place out of 30 people <<<< this is ONLY one that Boss beat me and got 3rd, I lose to Boss and Raftbuilder.

Pound 3 <<< I got 41th , its not a good place but it was more than 200 people..
and I place better than Boss and Blues ( NO OFFENSE TO YOU GUYS ..!!! im just explain)

other tourneys before me and Boss did pretty even..

and there is C3 (the one that not a lot of people) Blues got 2nd and I got 3rd (Blues beat me) and Boss got 4th (I beat him)

yeah.. that's all i want to say

boss8

Smash Hero
I'm not arguing with you but let me explain
i have record of my tourneys that I went (like 90%) (its on my facebook profile)

Chudat Biweekly (9-1-07): #5th Place out of 25 <<< Boss placed below me so do Blues

C3 tournament (9-22-07): #17th Place out of 102 people <<< this C3 is the one that FULL OF PEOPLE from other states ( you cheered me during tourney, did you remember ? )
I did really good at this tourney .. Boss didnt made it out pool

UMBC tournament (9-29-07): #3rd Place out of 35 people <<< Boss got 4th and G-reg beat me at semi-finals

UMBC tournament (10-27-07): #4th Place out of 20 people <<< this tourney is the one the you beat both of Boss, and me lol Boss got 5th

ChuDat FINAL Biweekly(the one before Pound 3, march 1st): #5th Place out of 30 people <<<< this is ONLY one that Boss beat me and got 3rd, I lose to Boss and Raftbuilder.

Pound 3 <<< I got 41th , its not a good place but it was more than 200 people..
and I place better than Boss and Blues ( NO OFFENSE TO YOU GUYS ..!!! im just explain)

other tourneys before me and Boss did pretty even..

and there is C3 (the one that not a lot of people) Blues got 2nd and I got 3rd (Blues beat me) and Boss got 4th (I beat him)

yeah.. that's all i want to say
nice speech korn o well (continues to sleep ZZZZZZZZZ)

hova

Smash Champion
wow, smash really is Korn's entire life

bmore- all of you should move down to the DC area and then you can just catch the metro to each others houses

Ee- get a car so you can come smash son; falco is crazy different in brawl

Littleboy- you are fuking amazing in brawl son. **** you're good!!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
EE your sig is fantastic!
hova - why dont u move down here to bmore? lol dude lemme know when ur free and ill try and bring up some of bmore and we'll come smash

Frozen

Smash Lord
Ron, I just called the gamestop i'm planning to go to for the tournament, and they told me their capping the registration at 61 and they already have 40 or so. Get a cellphone, and call me so we can go up there.

Actually **** it, we'll do it tomorrow at UMBC

HAT

Smash Ace
The name of the thread is now officially Brawlless Bmore's.

Let's practice brawl the second it comes out. I mean..I need to. =]

edit- frozen, btree, you guys might find this interesting

"Each Round 1 Contestant will be paired with another Round 1 Contestant in a one (1) minute match until one (1) Contestant is eliminated. The winner of each Round 1 match will then compete against another winner until only one (1) Round 1 Contestant has survived the elimination matches. The surviving Round 1 winner at each participating GameStop location will be declared the District Winner and will have the opportunity to compete in Round 2 of the Tournament."

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
wow, smash really is Korn's entire life

bmore- all of you should move down to the DC area and then you can just catch the metro to each others houses

Ee- get a car so you can come smash son; falco is crazy different in brawl

Littleboy- you are fuking amazing in brawl son. **** you're good!!
Hova, sometimes some of the **** you do is really unnecessary. cmon dude. =/

Frozen

Smash Lord
The name of the thread is now officially Brawlless Bmore's.

Let's practice brawl the second it comes out. I mean..I need to. =]

edit- frozen, btree, you guys might find this interesting

"Each Round 1 Contestant will be paired with another Round 1 Contestant in a one (1) minute match until one (1) Contestant is eliminated. The winner of each Round 1 match will then compete against another winner until only one (1) Round 1 Contestant has survived the elimination matches. The surviving Round 1 winner at each participating GameStop location will be declared the District Winner and will have the opportunity to compete in Round 2 of the Tournament."
Yeah I know, I called 6 or 7 gamestops today and asked what time their respective tournaments started, and they all varied from 4:00pm-9:30pm. You had to sign up ahead of time for all of them but 1.

Ron that's the one I plan on going to, it's in Reisterstown. It starts at 9:00 and is walk in registration, so we're going to want to be at least 45 mins early...

Lol I figured the competition would be the easiest over there >.<

I would enter a couple of these, but I'm scheduled to work from 3-9 as it is. I'm going to get my boss to let me out at 8, and then I'll pick you up and we can head up there. And if we have some extra time we can mess around in my back seat a bit.

If Hat/any other Bmores is looking for a ride to this I'll provide it, so long as I'm picking all of you up from the same spot.

Lol oh and one of the gamestop employees told me he wasn't positive if they'd have a copy of the game or not, and if they didn't they would run the tournament using melee. That would be awesome O.o

Top Bottom