• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
Lol Fed Ex won't deliver to your area? That sucks. People get *****y when we tell them they live in ****ty neighborhoods and we don't deliver there after dark.

-Sorry sir we don't deliver to your street after dark
---Why?
-Cause it's dangerous, our drivers have gotten mugged there.
---Fine then, I'll just call Papa Johns
-Go ahead, they don't deliver there either
---Then what am I supposed to do if I want a pizza delivered?
-I don't know, why don't you move to a decent neighborhood?

*click*

We're such *******s to our customers.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well FedEx has delivered to me multiple times in the past, often times what I've had delivered would be larger packages too, and they've sometimes just left them at the door when no one answers. Which is why it's stupid that they wouldn't leave me a twenty dollar usb cord in my mail box.

I was at work everyday that they tried delivering it, and the driver said he didn't want to leave it there because "it's an unsecured location". Like I said, they've left more expensive and larger packages at the door before when no one answered, so I really don't get how their system works. I ended up having to go out to the FedEx building in Catonsville/Rolling Road and pick up a usb cord because they wouldn't leave it at my home. >___>

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz Corn gets caught in my braces...its why I cant beat Korn....Why didnt u name urself Ryce?

Ahh Im too tired to put in -Ciao

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Thanks Slik <3 ..really appreciate your compliment :)
you and Boss did amazing job in teams too !

but some people still told me that I suck, not improve..
so I'm like.... "sure lol whatever.. :laugh: "
me n boss werent working so well in the beginning cuz we were getting in each others way, but once we gave each other some room, boss started zero-to-deathin people and i was camping and living to from 150-200%. it worked great and we took out some notable teams.. I wish we did better in brackets but at least we got there

boss8

Smash Hero
me n boss werent working so well in the beginning cuz we were getting in each others way, but once we gave each other some room, boss started zero-to-deathin people and i was camping and living to from 150-200%. it worked great and we took out some notable teams.. I wish we did better in brackets but at least we got there
*pound* to my favorite teammate......CK is now my partner for brawl......and korn u can be a secondary and u to slik........slikvik is a beast in teams yo we rapped.....we truly did (robbed the bank) regardless we still made it to brackets. i mean we robbed the bank but we got caught by the police......lol.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Lol Fed Ex won't deliver to your area? That sucks. People get *****y when we tell them they live in ****ty neighborhoods and we don't deliver there after dark.

-Sorry sir we don't deliver to your street after dark
---Why?
-Cause it's dangerous, our drivers have gotten mugged there.
---Fine then, I'll just call Papa Johns
-Go ahead, they don't deliver there either
---Then what am I supposed to do if I want a pizza delivered?
-I don't know, why don't you move to a decent neighborhood?

*click*

We're such *******s to our customers.
LMAO thats so great...i showed everyone that at work and they laughed their ***** off...
GREAT pun with the snow pic btw...

Monty Python's British comedy, and the name of your trailer made me think of something from it. Knights who keep saying "nay". Nice trailer btw.
dude...its NI!! (sounds like knee)

*pound* to my favorite teammate......CK is now my partner for brawl......and korn u can be a secondary and u to slik........slikvik is a beast in teams yo we rapped.....we truly did (robbed the bank) regardless we still made it to brackets. i mean we robbed the bank but we got caught by the police......lol.
haha good analogy!

OH! and i officially got off work saturday for Chu's, so im headin there who kneeds rides again?

Repryx

Smash Champion
DK U givin Rides to The college park area??? what r the qualifications?

-Cheers In All Offices

BTW Kirk Franklin....Good stuff

boss8

Smash Hero
when i first met repryx he was a smash noob.......i clicked refresh on my internet browser......and he was already a smash jurneyman.....i clicked refresh again and he was.....a smash apprentice.......5 min ,later a smash master WTF!!!!!

Top Bottom