• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Repryx

Smash Champion
Fox dittos...Yuck Hey Masa its lookin like imma be goin up 2 Chus...

AUDI FAMAM ILLIUS

-Ciao

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Mushroom kings, if you wouldn't mind I'd like to make the trek down there and play with you guys by March 8'th.

Oh, and i've heard a lot of people making fun of M2K....but come on, he doesn't have **** on this guy, nerdwise: http://www.holytaco.com/2008/02/23/ladies-hes-single/
^^ that guy is real? lol

nah, M2K is way more of a nerd. M2K has 200 pages of largely pointless video game facts on his website. That's hard to beat.

Could someone give me a ride to Chu's on Saturday?

Lobos

Smash Master
les do son.

les do.

..and then fox ditto of course. go to chu's on da 1st
I don't know if I will be able to make it, suppose to go to another tourney but if time allows me I will try to make. I do plan on going to chu's on march 23rd for the brawl bi-weekly tho...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
rofl so true Combo king is truly boss he can still combo death you in brawl :o and im still just a ****ing beast in brawl see me

Frozen

Smash Lord
this is scary, boss has learned to combo in brawl. im terrified, no joke.
God ****it don't ****ing believe every anti-Brawl post you read from some pessimistic ****dart. Combo's aren't as fluent and can be broken more easily, but of course there's still combos.

People are ****ing idiots. It's a great game, if you don't like it quit your account and stop incessantly *****ing about it on these forums. A few complaints are one thing but it's getting annoying when every post by select people is just senseless brawl-bashing rambling.

I didn't care until I started reading posts like the one I quoted. Come on people, have some individuality....play the game, and then form your own opinions. When did individuality go out the window? Don't believe everything you read on the internets.

And holy ****, I love pudding.

Lobos

Smash Master
Lol I agree with frozen but at the same time there is always hate for new games coming out. It's gonna quiet down after the game is released.

P.S. I can combo with toon link.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
God ****it don't ****ing believe every anti-Brawl post you read from some pessimistic ****dart. Combo's aren't as fluent and can be broken more easily, but of course there's still combos.

People are ****ing idiots. It's a great game, if you don't like it quit your account and stop incessantly *****ing about it on these forums. A few complaints are one thing but it's getting annoying when every post by select people is just senseless brawl-bashing rambling.

I didn't care until I started reading posts like the one I quoted. Come on people, have some individuality....play the game, and then form your own opinions. When did individuality go out the window? Don't believe everything you read on the internets.

And holy ****, I love pudding.
whoa, calm down buddy lol. i was merely joking because everyone claims combos are near impossible in brawl. if you interpreted it as a pessimistic anti-Brawl post, that is your own fault and you were probably taking all the rage you've read from other posts out on me. not cool. i don't care if brawl has its problems, on march 9th everyone will switch to it from melee and so will i. of course i'd still love to keep playing melee, but brawl will be my priority.

also, you should make sure you understand what someone is saying in a post before you go and bash them. maybe you should realize who is posting. for instance, many people who don't know you would take your racist posts seriously. you have acted the same as those people on my post.

hova

Smash Champion
nice to see all the cocky people still hyping themselves up and never actually proving anything...

Brawl is amazing; it's just really really fun. i seriously have no desire to play melee after playing brawl

Frozen

Smash Lord
whoa, calm down buddy lol. i was merely joking because everyone claims combos are near impossible in brawl. if you interpreted it as a pessimistic anti-Brawl post, that is your own fault and you were probably taking all the rage you've read from other posts out on me..
I thought I'd made it pretty clear that I wasn't saying your post was "anti-brawl", but proof of susceptibility to such posts.

I don't even care, this argument is so stupid. Of course people are allowed to have their own opinions, i'm just tired of hearing all the negative nancy's out there. Haha, just throwing my 2 cents out there, I didn't mean any offense. =]

<3

P.s. Anyone know what the hell Hova's talking about?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I thought I'd made it pretty clear that I wasn't saying your post was "anti-brawl", but proof of susceptibility to such posts.

I don't even care, this argument is so stupid. Of course people are allowed to have their own opinions, i'm just tired of hearing all the negative nancy's out there. Haha, just throwing my 2 cents out there, I didn't mean any offense. =]

<3

haha, just a big misunderstanding :p. i haven't even played brawl yet, but im really anxious to, despite what all the complainers are saying.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

As a "negative nancy", I am offended

this guy below...

yea i use fox and ike some marth but not much lol but yea i can combo with Fox too lol

see me son :p

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I don't really care about Brawl, it just looks decent but this is mainly because I don't have a Wii and I'll complain all I want and won't no one try and shut me up in person, pu$$y posters.

Repryx

Smash Champion
CK...Have u been readibg the naruti manga l8tly?.....B.S is happening

-Ciao

shEE STFU

Repryx

Smash Champion
No i Refuse to accept that...I hate Sasuke...he reminds me of EE....Always *****in about not havin a Wii

Top Bottom