• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Repryx

Smash Champion
Geez Jared THATS why you had lil devil Chao that lost an Chao Karate and had Devil smiles on their Faces

I hated those little buggers...couldnt frickin swim

-Ciao

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Geez Jared THATS why you had lil devil Chao that lost an Chao Karate and had Devil smiles on their Faces

I hated those little buggers...couldnt frickin swim

-Ciao
hahahaha, yeah. My sister always wanted to race her chao against my chao, so I would pick the longest course and the chao with the worst stats, and burn out all his stamina in the first 2 seconds. Ahahahah, it took about 5 mins for him to complete the course. My sister doesn't play me anymore.

Oh, and does anybody listen to Jedi Mind Tricks?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
OMG I LOVE MARTH!!!1

Everyone in Bmore knows that I fantasize about marth all the time. :p

Seriously, marth is my fav character. I'm not emotionally attached to any of the other characters since I played like 0 nintendo games. I started playing marth cause I saw Ken play him on youtube before I even got the game. I can't put marth down.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Ron Imma be going to Morgan....is there anyone to smash with up there???

And do cute girls with no HIV go there?

I am an Angel of Cruxis....HENSHIN AGOGO BABY!

-Ciao

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Repryx - to answer your questions conclusively

Question 1: I don't know.

Question 2: Probably, but they're most likely mixed in with girls that do have HIV.

Jared - henshin is transform, like the same way Jared from the Subway commercials magically transformed after purportedly just eating subs everyday.

Edit: yeah we're in America, but America's got everyone else in it too, America as a whole is a poser of other cultures. >_>

Repryx

Smash Champion
What about the "Wii would like to play" guys?

and there is too much ****ing Japan in America 4 u to say that... please return your Wii and you copy of smash and your gamecube etc.

@ Ron....Looks like no sex 4 me in college....ever. Ill be coming back to silver spring on the weekends Sir!

-Ciao

blues

Smash Journeyman
btreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i need some btree/ee action

Repryx

Smash Champion
Blue I wanna play u too....Btree...Action???? I never get any REAL Action what makes Blues so special? Cuz he plays Megaman AND Smash?

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^D'oh....Its the Shrug....why didnt I think of that?

Homies over H*o*s PPL that Gangstalicious Song is off the Chain!

DO THE HOMEY!
DO THE HOMEY!
DO THE HOMEY!
DO THE HOMEY!

-Ciao

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Nope Blues I have no wireless, gotta step it up and get me the wireless. We have Broadband DSL but I hear DSL is not that good for Brawl.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
What about the "Wii would like to play" guys?

and there is too much ****ing Japan in America 4 u to say that... please return your Wii and you copy of smash and your gamecube etc.

@ Ron....Looks like no sex 4 me in college....ever. Ill be coming back to silver spring on the weekends Sir!

-Ciao
oh shi-

0kin

Smash Journeyman
Mushroom kings, if you wouldn't mind I'd like to make the trek down there and play with you guys by March 8'th.

Oh, and i've heard a lot of people making fun of M2K....but come on, he doesn't have **** on this guy, nerdwise: http://www.holytaco.com/2008/02/23/ladies-hes-single/
sure, we usually play mon, wed, fri, sat, sun. So either of those days during the week would be ideal.

blues

Smash Journeyman
yea blues brawl is 2 good 2bad u dont live down here so u cud play with us =(
we had lobos over last night it was fun
the TA fest i went to was in silver spring at Hova's house, so I can get to your house as long as you live close to a metro, and silver spring is awesome i might consider moving there when i move out someday, on another note hey btree/ee do you guys still want to rent an apartment together someday?

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah good **** MRK, I know now that I will be maining toon link. I'll try to come over again some other time.

Top Bottom