• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
when i first met repryx he was a smash noob.......i clicked refresh on my internet browser......and he was already a smash jurneyman.....i clicked refresh again and he was.....a smash apprentice.......5 min ,later a smash master WTF!!!!!
LOL i know rite we joined the same month and he has like 8 times more posts than me...

and yeah Bmore's Finest peoples get firsties on car rides from me...thats how we roll...

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
*pound*

when i first met repryx he was a smash noob.......i clicked refresh on my internet browser......and he was already a smash jurneyman.....i clicked refresh again and he was.....a smash apprentice.......5 min ,later a smash master WTF!!!!!
Boss, I am proud of you for this post, spam it all over the place for people to see.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL i know rite we joined the same month and he has like 8 times more posts than me...

and yeah Bmore's Finest peoples get firsties on car rides from me...thats how we roll...
lol, i joined the same month also and i have around the same posts you do. how repryx has 2,500+ is beyond me.

Repryx how about we meet at 10?

Boss i will mm you if you use anyone but mario.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Talk about a waste of bandwidth.

Repryx is at least 20% of the reason smashboards is so slow. The Brawl noobs being the other 80%.

But then again he's probably in those threads encouraging them....

**** it, Repryx is the reason smashboards is so slow.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Lol slik i might most likely though haha best out of 3 :p

oh **** boss we need to think of a team name for brawl hmm im thinking team identity crisis but idk theres lots of good names lool

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
no because its pointless to try and debate and convince other peoples minds to a set mind id rathe have them think it there way and besides they only look at it one way : /

oh and slik you coming down this week maybe we can MM your peach my marth or sumtin i hope you beat me this time -_^ maybe you will maybe....

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
no because its pointless to try and debate and convince other peoples minds to a set mind id rathe have them think it there way and besides they only look at it one way : /

oh and slik you coming down this week maybe we can MM your peach my marth or sumtin i hope you beat me this time -_^ maybe you will maybe....
o ok ur just scared....

well, the ride i had is gone. however, if i do come, a fluke tipper wont save you this time

Repryx

Smash Champion
Thumbs...yeah sure Ill call you....

...@ B'more's Yall make me not wanna go 2 Morgan not the HIV

Top Bottom