• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Repryx

Smash Champion
*Runs 2 Reistertown to sell anti-**** condoms!*

HOVAAAAA gunna send you my # I wanna play you in brawl on Sunday

-Cheers In All Offices

Lobos

Smash Master
Hacks^......I should expect to see all of you participating in the eb games/gamestop tourney in either district or regionals since most you can win in your area. Too bad we have to use wiimote/nunchuck in it. ugh Also hit my aim up sunday morning or late saturday for my brawl friend code :p

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I know, I called 6 or 7 gamestops today and asked what time their respective tournaments started, and they all varied from 4:00pm-9:30pm. You had to sign up ahead of time for all of them but 1.

Ron that's the one I plan on going to, it's in Reisterstown. It starts at 9:00 and is walk in registration, so we're going to want to be at least 45 mins early...

Lol I figured the competition would be the easiest over there >.<

I would enter a couple of these, but I'm scheduled to work from 3-9 as it is. I'm going to get my boss to let me out at 8, and then I'll pick you up and we can head up there. And if we have some extra time we can mess around in my back seat a bit.

If Hat/any other Bmores is looking for a ride to this I'll provide it, so long as I'm picking all of you up from the same spot.

Lol oh and one of the gamestop employees told me he wasn't positive if they'd have a copy of the game or not, and if they didn't they would run the tournament using melee. That would be awesome O.o

lol dude i think thats the one im going to...off old court road

and who is gonna have brawl that night at their place?

Frozen

Smash Lord
Sorry to everyone who was playing smash with me yesterday when I suddenly had to leave. Something serious happened. It's the same reason i'm not going to be able to go to the gamestop brawl tourney.

My bad = /

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Sorry to everyone who was playing smash with me yesterday when I suddenly had to leave. Something serious happened. It's the same reason i'm not going to be able to go to the gamestop brawl tourney.

My bad = /
It's ok, I had to leave yesterday at 6:15pm to do something even more fun than melee. I wasn't in the mood for smash yesterday, anyway. I think wanting to go play ITG at Cyberden had something to do with it :)

However, I hope whatever happened isn't too serious.

Top Bottom