• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
ok im gonna need wii codes...im goin to salisbury today after work and me and turbogilman (wait till u see his dedede) and todd (bowsers back!) are gonna want some challengers...

o and im back to maining the Donk in brawl...he's too good!

Repryx

Smash Champion
DK Smash....I get my Wii code in about one week....My Falco Sonic & Pit got CRAZY good....I can semi-laser spam w. Falco again hahahaha!!!

Also Fox has a semi waveshine.....wtf?

-Ciao

Frozen

Smash Lord
Lmao, I would be more than happy to play all of your sonics with my Wario.

If you haven't figured it out yet Wario is a huge Sonic counter. But let's pretend I didn't say that and MM meeeeeeeeee <3

Oh and my friend code is 2363 5344 6023

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Whats with all this **** talk b4 proving anything? Please people, get a clue.

Ron - Great matches today, your ROB is the shiz.

cmart

Smash Lord
Hey guys I'm new around here and would like to play some brawl with you guys. My friend code is 4725-7642-6601. Please be gentle, I don't like violence.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys I'm new around here and would like to play some brawl with you guys. My friend code is 4725-7642-6601. Please be gentle, I don't like violence.
this sounds familiar i just....cant....think...where ive heard....this....before >.>

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Shinku when I get back Ill show you how to FINISH HIM! with Sonic! Thing is normally you gotta begin kills @ about 120% from there its all spring spikes and innovative ways to connect with the Bair upair fsmash or dsmash

-Ciao

Vist

Smash Champion
*tries to join in* my luigi is amazing........ MM?

jk but on another note, any of u guys gonna be at one of the 2nd round gamestop thingies?

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
haha me 2 btree...**** u brawl!! yo CK you still have Nuroks purple controller i think, lemme know pleeease!
and has anyone else notices that its impossible to have a main in this game...instead you have like 5 or 6 mains lol....

Lucario, the DKs, Ike (who doesnt play Ike), Lucas, Ganny, Falco

and im off 2maro and dont have work sunday till 3 so whos brawlin and where?

Top Bottom