• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
New phone, same number. If everyone who had my number could call or text me, I'd appreciate it since I lost all my contacts.

cmart

Smash Lord
Allright I'm adding Hova and Frozen, since I doubt they mind and they have codes in their profiles. Anyone else want to send me their code or some such? : )

hova

Smash Champion
no wii so no fc. however, im back in md for spring break so i wanna play peoples. right now hova, mushroom kings, jayo, lobos, repryx..., meep if ur back, omni, wife are closest to me. hit me up at 240-274-0482
since you listed me first, i assume i'm the person you want to play most

if you can get to Silver Spring you can come over any night after 7pm. i live about 2 blocks from the metro.

i was going to also offer stopping by your place, but i just noticed the no wii statement

pretty much anyone else is welcome to stop by as well Mon-Thur. just PM me to set something up

HAT

Smash Ace
no wii so no fc. however, im back in md for spring break so i wanna play peoples. right now hova, mushroom kings, jayo, lobos, repryx..., meep if ur back, omni, wife are closest to me. hit me up at 240-274-0482
i see how it is, slik. -.-

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
OMG OMG the great PEACH himself mentioned little old mrk lol jk as soon as me and my brother get american brawl and get a tv close to the connection sure i wouldnt mind owning i mean playing with you

Edit: Come on people where is your icons at ? rep your character

aho43

Smash Lord
227762710827 thats my Brawl friend code. if i'm not on your list yet, add me and IM or PM me yours. adamh411 = my aim.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
since you listed me first, i assume i'm the person you want to play most

if you can get to Silver Spring you can come over any night after 7pm. i live about 2 blocks from the metro.

i was going to also offer stopping by your place, but i just noticed the no wii statement

pretty much anyone else is welcome to stop by as well Mon-Thur. just PM me to set something up
i wish i checked smashboards again yesterday. o well. im tryna set up somethin tommorow with my boy in bowie. pm me ur cell

i see how it is, slik. -.-
ur too far

Slik Mentioned me? Oh Sh**!!!
...i take it back

OMG OMG the great PEACH himself mentioned little old mrk lol jk as soon as me and my brother get american brawl and get a tv close to the connection sure i wouldnt mind owning i mean playing with you

Edit: Come on people where is your icons at ? rep your character
get at my G&W. lets see if we can get somethin goin at hovas thursday

Repryx

Smash Champion
W.E Slik we still gonna brawl son. Mad tht my friend called u slikback tho lolz...keep ur pimp hand strong Slik

Frozen

Smash Lord
I am better than everyone in this crew at Starfox 64.

I will money match you for all the money in my checkings and savings accounts.

/Obligatory "get at me"

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
DK/ anyone i need a ride to C3 will do any sexual favors!!!!!!
anything? i could make a lot of money off this...lol

/Obligatory "get at me"
psh! yeah rite ill take that challenge you cocky little freak!!

EE - ok you're in...anyone else in bmores?

thumbswayup

Smash Master

/Obligatory "get at me"
if you mean battles then probably, but if you mean scores on single player then not a chance in hell. i doubt you could even touch my high score on corneria or aquas.

Top Bottom