• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
DK - Where are we going anyway? lmao, if its C3 then we have to register online and pay at the door I believe so thats all good.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
DOSV is moving to South Dakota, by the way. He's got time for maybe two tournaments before he leaves though!

Vist - lol hardbody

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
ok so smash with me DOSV and vince today....any takers?

edit - i may be going to salisbury saturday with DOSV so that he can come smash with me and salisbury peeps b4 he leaves....depends on my schedule...ill find out for sure later today
C3 is still a possibility cause i wanna win some moneys :oD

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
hey guys I think there may be a glitch in pokemon stadium 2. I was playing against an AI and I was pit, then I fell through the stage. It was weird, but, you know, I was Pit, so I survived. It was still weird though :/

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
oh and about those error codes if you go to nintendo.com you can find out what they mean its in the troubleshoot of online

oh an thumbs wanna mm my chars ? ;p

and dosv i wanna see you at c3 ! go mangz !

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Lol i just saw todays naruto manga LOL saskue got owned it isnt even itachi himself that was fighting ahahahah aha too bad for saskue just needs to get stronger LULZ

you'll have to find out at c3 lolz

lulz at itachi hes just that eviler than you :o

Vist

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I know which part you're talking about but it's not 'Today's manga'. Chap 394 came out fully scanned/subbed today and it's past that point.
Anyway, YO supposedly at the rate the show and manga are being released, it looks like the manga is somewhere around 50 episodes ahead of the show.

Repryx

Smash Champion
...Jared....see me on Wifi 2morrow...'

Log on to Wifi while in brawl and it should tell you otherwise click on your name in the friend roster...if you cant find it...u r SOL!

Top Bottom