• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
good stuff dk.., im not gonna sd next time lolz
lol wat?

The one at the BCC wayy back when xD
BCC is too expensive...i work for a company that sets up audio/video with the Hyatt at downtown so when it gets slow my boss said i can get one of the rooms there cheap and use the multiple 6,7,8,9, and giant 12 foot projectors along with the multiple 32" and 43" plasma tvs, and run myself a little tourny...there will probably be only a weeks notice cause it depends on how slow the week is at work...but keep alert everyone cause its gonna be badass!!

Repryx

Smash Champion
lol wat?

BCC is too expensive...i work for a company that sets up audio/video with the Hyatt at downtown so when it gets slow my boss said i can get one of the rooms there cheap and use the multiple 6,7,8,9, and giant 12 foot projectors along with the multiple 32" and 43" plasma tvs, and run myself a little tourny...there will probably be only a weeks notice cause it depends on how slow the week is at work...but keep alert everyone cause its gonna be badass!!
that pit and falco was me dude. last night

~rh

Smash Lord
Nice, GS yo.

Hope I can go, sound like some good fun ;p

blues

Smash Journeyman
i mean btree is my blues brother, where like mario bros except it's blues bros
*blues shrug

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Me and some friends of mine were out chilling and we ended up at some college and it was lunch time. We took up all the tables and made the other students wait in line longer.

Some Asian chick sat at an empty table next to us and sprawled all her stuff all over to make it look like she was studying or something. We were done eating so she looked kinda dumb.

I felt kind of bad so I went over to talk to her. Eventually I ended up in bed with her. She was really nice and "tight". I feel even worse now that I got back from the doctors.

I hope she enjoys herpes.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yuan rocks and does anyone remember my prophecy when I did that long @$$ rant? Look @ DOSV now?

HOVA Im gonna lift weights, eat steaks, and totally Rock bottom your @$$!

I think you popped my arm out of its socket as I had to pop it back in this morning lolz No worries though Ive had friggin worse.

BLUUUEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! NO PROBLEM!

-Ci...ahh whatever

Repryx

Smash Champion
ive been on the boards less. EE no longer has reason 2 b banned and Ron is now racist towards blacks, DOSV will begin to type normal and hova will neglect to work out, son.
That which is Bolded has come true

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Your colored person logic is stupid and is also making me die inside, Repryx.

DOS-James - Thanks Dos.

Blues - what's the name of the crew?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz Thumbs....Brothers?

Blues you got that NO PORBLEM Stuck in my head....If you bring a PS Ill bring the game (still got it somewhere)

-Ciao

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^lolz I found my game (got two copies) Bring a PS to the next thing I go to lolz
Ill get Fo on ya!

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

Shinku

Smash Champion
for now on every tourney i go to, were all gonna crack jokes on mew2king. like kirbster for example.

Kirbster: "i can imagine mew2king stalking Sakuari while scratching himself like a crack head and asking him, Ill suck your d*** if you put wavedash in, come on babay, just a lil bit is all i need"

edit : something like that

Top Bottom