• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm not gonna lie, I don't know if 9000 is a real score or not.

Edit: CK - it's still page 99 >_>

edit: I was deceived

Repryx

Smash Champion
Repryx is too good...thumbs we gotta play b4 I go to florida....how about wednesday? I leav @ 8 so could you come over till then?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Tacos.......why?

In anycase Ill be getting my FC either this wednesday or 6 days after I get baq from florida on the 21st-ish

Lolz BTW I won the Melee tourney to get free brawl!

-Ciao

thumbswayup

Smash Master
you leave at 8? you live near the intersection of GEORGIA AV & DAYTON ST right? it's what wmata says. so if i get off at forest glen metro station i could be at your place around 6:15 if that's cool.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
boss you're insane. lol jk, mm at c3? until then i want to play you on wifi, i must see if your luigi can truly combo as you say. if you can't, my Ike will seriously harm you.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
it's gay.... my brother has wii
but he bought it from thailand (it's a japanese version but it fix it to be able to play fake cd's games, ..like people in my country always bought fake cd's games cuz it cheap -___-) so my US. brawl won't work in his wii

...so I just order japanese Brawl(game) ....BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORK or not..... :(

or I have to buy Japanese wii or US. one as well... sigh

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Had to work a double today, ugh -__-

Me and Hat wanna play some Brawl, Ron/anyone when you free to play maybe tomorrow?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If you wanna play tomorrow EE you can come over to my house, I'm home from work by 4:30. I played Hat today, but he couldn't call you up because his phone keeps dying.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I see, well I was stuck at work anyway, ****ing people work 2 days a week and you can't show up, ***** *** *****s!!!!

Anyway I intend to leave on time tomorrow so I should be there around 5:00/5:30 if I can come, see no reason why I can't though =]

If you intend to go to Hats again though post here and let me know so I don't go to the wrong place.

Top Bottom