• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the balloon in smashville...

K 2

Smash Lord
Attacking the balloon will refresh your moves, which is something better to do than to taunt.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
No, not even then does taunting surpass the beauty and power that is the balloon...I'm pretty sure OmegaKoopa already stated that pretty clearly.

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
i honestly cant believe this post made it this far.....as for me popping i like popping the baloon cuz of the popping sound...pop!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I've wasted joyfully used my bucket on the balloon.
Sure I could have won the game at that point with it, but why when the balloon calls out for me?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
If you are Captain Falcon you should KNEE the balloon.
Yes, yes you should.

I've wasted joyfully used my bucket on the balloon.
Sure I could have won the game at that point with it, but why when the balloon calls out for me?
Games have no meaning, the only thing that matters is that you popped the balloon. You are starting to hear the balloons's voice...it is calling out to you...you are the chosen one...:embarrass

Mith_

Smash Champion
The CPU hit the balloon one time then he started wavedashing and comboing me and I couldn't autosweetspot the ledge and then I got wobbled.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
The CPU hit the balloon one time then he started wavedashing and comboing me and I couldn't autosweetspot the ledge and then I got wobbled.
Imagine that in reverse:eek:.

I wobbled the ledge then I autosweetspotted, I began comboing, but the Balloon began to wavedash and hit the CPU.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
In Niagara the joke is every baloon counts as a KO so in a tourney with people I will break combos to hit the baloon just as an extra kick in their balls.

Nothing is more satifying when the match finishes and I hear "**** it, Wolf f*cking 6 stocked me!

cba

Smash Master
If you pop the balloon 7 times, you will unlock Ridley, Geno, Mewtwo, Roy, and Jimmy T.
ohhh, i heard a Broken asz britney came out with snakes f-tilt, lucarios dair, DDDs bair and jumps, a optional tether, MKs glide and 0 lag, her fmash is like lucarios -with a 4 second hitbox after the hit, mind you- with snakes Fsmash power and basically all the broken hits in the game. not to mention that her projectiles fire: ROBs laser along with Lucarios fully charged aura Sphere, a Super spicy curry, Snakes Utilt(its still a mystery to me).

TBC......

Rudra

Smash Ace
Tomorrow, I'll see if I can get my friend to drop by for one thing: A double sweetspotted Knee on the Balloon. I only hope that my Wii can handle that level of awesome when (and if) it happens.

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
Because the balloon has the best taunt. Now if only we had a Duck Hunt stage where we could hit the dog...

Now I want a hack where you can control the balloon.

And I wonder how you stuff a pineapple in a balloon?

Oh yeah, if you want to see a good match with balloons popping, try any of the t1mmy vs t0mmy videos (that are on Smashville of course)

Denzi

Smash Master
Family: "Happy birthday!" *balloons float everywhere*
You: "The balloon. The balloon!" *grabs knife from cake and procedes to pop all the balloons*
Family: *stares*
You: *twitch*

Top Bottom