• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I got drunk at Apex. Playing Marvel, though. I still got like 4th seed in my pool lolol

But yeah, being the 3rd highest placing Falco along with Pelca at 49th is kinda slackin. We all gotta step it up. That goes for you too, Larry.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
You kept saying how mad you were at me about not coaching you against Ally and how you beat Sanford Kelly drunk lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm officially *** at Nationals when I host them. I noticed this trend a while ago but now it is becoming a problem since I'm a host at most Nationals I go to. I usually don't get practice or warm ups for them then I don't care once it is time to play :(

This happened at SKTAR and Apex but I'm gonna try to change this trend before the summer.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I know that feel, bro. I often help out at german tourneys as a co-host and it always hurts my performance. If I have no TO-obligations I always do better ... it's just so much easier to focus on playing if you have nothing else to worry about. I def think you shoulda beaten MVD ... he's not that good a player and did a lot of stupid things against you. Let other people do the hosting here and there!

:059:

Keitaro

DEHF's Falco goes down at Genesis.

@ Gheb: Thanks for the advice. At this last Apex I had to do a lot of the behind the scenes work and I'm guessing I won't have to do that for Genesis this summer so hopefully I can practice. Same goes for SKTAR 2 as I usually get a lot of sleep before my events since I am pretty good at scheduling them.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Today in tournament I lost to zero 3-1 and 3-0. It's weird cuz 4 games were close, I got 2 stocked twice and I won one game. GFs got recorded so when it's up ill post vids to critique.

:phone:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I know that feel, bro. I often help out at german tourneys as a co-host and it always hurts my performance. If I have no TO-obligations I always do better ... it's just so much easier to focus on playing if you have nothing else to worry about. I def think you shoulda beaten MVD ... he's not that good a player and did a lot of stupid things against you. Let other people do the hosting here and there!

:059:
MVD is good Gheb, he just makes weird decisions that confuse a lot of people.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
How many people were there? Anyone hard besides Zero?
Not really. Iota is a pretty good wario and smash god is a mk around smurfs level. Boss and korn didn't enter cuz me and zero went. This upcoming weekend I'm going to Ohio for a mk banned tourny with Salem and we are going to win teams :)

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Yeah but That was almost 2 years ago. The match up changed motha****a. And Larry I'm going to mikes tourny on the 9th of February !

February?! I thought you said you were going in May. I don't know if I can make that one yet.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
you'll get top 10 at ths very least, probably higher if you don't get bracket *****.

Keitaro

Btw DEHF I found your jacket in my brother's apartment. Can't ship it yet though cause I'm broke after paying for school stuff.

Top Bottom