• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Ivysaur goes too high up for it to reach him, Marth can only full hop Uair Ivysaur before he can move.
And Falco's Usmash certainly does not hit higher than that.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
We can do it to the better two pokemon that pokemon trainer has. Not being able to do it to Ivysaur is no big deal, especially since it's not very hard to kill compared to the other two.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can somebody add me to the :falco: skype group? Skype: Jojomd18185. I'm trying to learn how to fight :falco: and use :falco:.

:018:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
tj.will

Me 2 plox :D

Also someone get bk to me and lemme know if u actually get added to it.

Cuz if there isn't one i would def. be up for making one.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
My name is awesome! I rarely find anyone named Larry, which is weird. I would expect it to be more common.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I see it as a transition from G&W to Falco BECAUSE Falco is greater than G&W.

Xeylode you're a bad person.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
SK92 got 4th this weekend beating Mikehaze in Cali placing right behind DEHF who got 3rd. Nice placing by both Falcos. I will be housing them both for Apex and stealing their ideas.

It's like our Apex 2010 reunion all over again :D

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why do SoCal people never share their tourney results with us? Everybody wants to know about them but you never see result threads, let alone brackets.

:059:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Why do SoCal people never share their tourney results with us? Everybody wants to know about them but you never see result threads, let alone brackets.

:059:
didn't think anybody cared that much. If you want I will talk about my results more.

I lost to Tyrant in WF 1-3 and lost to Fow's Metaknight in LF 2-3.

I beat Mikehaze 2-0 falco vs Marth/Ice Climbers, Vato Break 2-0 falco vs diddy kong, and Roy R 2-0 falco vs marth.

the tournament had a pretty small turn out. Havok, Sky, Zex, and Rich Brown didn't attend.

:phone:

Keitaro

keitaro you sicken me.
:'( I am still aiming to main MK but I will surely be going Falco too at Apex. I need him.

I can actually take sets off Atomsk with Falco but in the MK ditto he DESTROYED me lol. Also I need Falco atm for Wario, DDD, Diddy, and Falco dittos still.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
same with me and atomsk. we went 1-1 with my falco vs his mk then game 3 he went frigate and i tried to ditto him and i got 1 stocked at 20%. are you going to uprise?

Keitaro

same with me and atomsk. we went 1-1 with my falco vs his mk then game 3 he went frigate and i tried to ditto him and i got 1 stocked at 20%. are you going to uprise?
Yup, I'll be at a tournament every weekend until Apex so I'll also be commentating every weekend since Chibo is going to everything I'm going to also.

Top Bottom