• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Denzi

Smash Master
6:4 Falco.
But that's the whole debate in the other thread, they say it isn't. I really just want to finish that one up. After that we should go with Pika, then D3, and I think we need to do the Sheik MU as well.

And no one ever updates the main MU thread >_<
I agree with Swordsaint.

And I've already sort of started a Peach thread, can I just go ahead and post it?

swordsaint

Smash Master
I think it's 55-45, but whatever. I wish it'd be over. There are more important rediscussions to be had, like with S and A tier, lol.

Denzi

Smash Master
I think it's 55-45, but whatever. I wish it'd be over. There are more important rediscussions to be had, like with S and A tier, lol.
I think we just need to get it finished already. after that we need to discuss Falco's harder MUs (Pika, Sheik,IC's), and there are some that need re-evaluation (D3, GnW, Marth, Kirby).

GnW is supposedly Falco's favor, Kirby is at least even, Marth is also about even, and some people seem to be having a tough time with D3 (including myself lol).

Denzi

Smash Master
gnw is still gaws favor, if only slightly.
Kirby is same story
marth same

i want to know about snake, i hate that mu
Funny, because I don't think Snake is all that hard. I'm not sure if Diddy is as much in our favor as the thread says though.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I'd like to see these Match Ups rediscussed and summarised in an orderly and USEFUL fashion. An up to date thread is what we need to be able to make Falco the best in the game. :)

Metaknight
Snake
Wario
Diddy
King Dedede
Marth
Mr Game and Watch
Pikachu
Olimar
Ice Climbers (This is a big one, I don't think it's nearly as bad as what it's said to be.)
Kirby
Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link (Use Vlades Summary)
Pit
Peach
Fox
Wolf
Sonic
Sheik
Link (Not overly troublesome, but there's a pretty good Link in my region that can shut down options pretty well.)

Also I think the General Discussion and Din Peregrine should be unstickied. Din Peregrine is linked within "~ Falco's tips, advanced techniques, and others ~". And the General Discussion seems hardly used, add to the fact people tend to talk general everywhere around here, which is the way I like it.

Edit: I'm with Denzi, I don't struggle with Snakes at all.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Nay. Go ahead with it, "Discussion Leader".

Also, I'm tired of discussions that get straight in to the debating. I think before anyone starts summarising, adding their perspectives, we should look at the trouble spots and what should be discussed in that particular matchup before actually talking solutions.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah Teran, get rid of the General Discussion thread please :)

When it gets to New Year's we gotta do another 'Falco 2009 awards thread' just like last year :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah Teran, get rid of the General Discussion thread please :)

When it gets to New Year's we gotta do another 'Falco 2009 awards thread' just like last year :)

Yeah done that.

We should have one of those!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I won the third national tourney, it was fun. ^^

And I got this from NatP (second place) in shoutouts:

1. King Funk-> Dude, you... are amazing. I, seriously, underrated you (and the falco-g&w matchup) and you proved yourself to be an incredibly smart, adaptive player. I can also, for the first time ever, state that I was OWNED in brawl. [...] I don't have any johns at all; I was just plain and simply outplayed by you. Plus the fact I messed up several obvious edgeguards and punishes and that I, apparently, have no idea how to powershield offline. STILL, no johns. GGs, you're amazing. I will however say this: I shall try to put a better fight next time. ;)

2. NatP-> GOTTA MAIN IC TO CP KING FUNK!!! lol jk. xD
Someone said I'm amazing...

*cries*

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
We have a lot of stickies. Plus this isn't too essential and I doubt it'll get pushed down into obscurity.

Top Bottom