• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Access wikipedia. Select a random article form one of their options, then trace it back to Christianity by following links in the articles. Try to achieve the lowest amount of pages. Usually, link to a country and through its religion, and finally to Christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
"Random Article" on the left

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidovi%C4%87i_%28Bosansko_Grahovo%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

This was a game someone told me about that they did at their high school at times when they had computer lab and had free time.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I'll be having my first legit tournament this Saturday as well.

It looks really familiar ryker, and I might recognize it if I look through all the pre-2000 Japanese animation.
I have trouble believing this. You post very good information. well good luck and if it already happened how did you do?

@Viper: It is on this weekend.

@Arcatek: Cute? Huh? *confused* They are marvel characters though.

Also, treat yourselves to subs. Those sandwiches are epic.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Woah, I honestly can't believe that it was Xeylodes first tournament recently. I mean he's been around since back when I use to post actual information and stuff. And like you don't post like and idiot.

So confused.

:phone:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Lol @ Xeylode. I don't mean they actually look cute man. I was pretty much saying the game looks pretty epic.

Also, I agree with Bleachigo. You actually seem like a highly informed member to be going to your first tournament ever recently. -confused-

lol In '08, '09 and early '10, I only played wifi and the cpu. The rest of it was getting involved with discussion, watching others play, and simply thinking about the game in general when faced with "x" scenario.

Even now, there is practically no brawl scene in the area (yet), it is all melee. I did do a couple of casual tournaments that I won, but I don't consider those actual tournaments. I mean, the guys from melee can come in and pick-up brawl and get 2nd place at those lol So, yeah, after 3 years of working at this game I finally get to have a legit brawl tournament lmao Wow, thinking about it like that makes it seem so horrible. So early shoutouts to whoever is going to IMDB and reads this lol

This is going to be a decent sized tournament. It is looking like nappy, moe, sin, and rrr from MN are coming to IMDB. Yosh and whoever else plays brawl in WI. Then, I saw a couple post for carpooling with kain and arty to show up from Illinois. These are only the people I recall by name, there are others coming. Melee peeps and other stuff. :/ We might need more tables.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
This is going to be a decent sized tournament. It is looking like nappy, moe, sin, and rrr from MN are coming to IMDB. Yosh and whoever else plays brawl in WI. Then, I saw a couple post for carpooling with kain and arty to show up from Illinois. These are only the people I recall by name, there are others coming. Melee peeps and other stuff. :/ We might need more tables.
I told someone else, don't let nerves get to you. Same here. Sit down next to Arty, tell him that you're the guy who's going to put him out of this tournament, then kick his ***.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Why are there so many cool people on the Falco boards.

I haven't been here in ages.

Still remember my first thread ever which was like "whats better utilt or usmash?" LOL

Xonar2noob

lol Teran is like a genie and everytime you say his name you rub the lamp and he appears. I wonder if he ever gets PO'ed about that?

Brosuke, change your PT icon to Falco icon. You know you wish to make the transition.

Mink, what sort of music major? There are various kinds like a teacher, performer, music theory, etc.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I wish namesearch would be viable these days, but search is taking forever to update so I have to wait ages for new results.

Falco boards are the reason I signed up actually, so, in a way everything after that is because of this place.

Cool huh? Means even when I find another mod my name is staying on here LOL

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Mink are you really a music major? Haha, I am too. (Hence my name)

I joined like 4 years ago and I didn't really start posting in the Falco boards till like January of this year. Does that make me like an old newbie?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I wish namesearch would be viable these days, but search is taking forever to update so I have to wait ages for new results.

Falco boards are the reason I signed up actually, so, in a way everything after that is because of this place.

Cool huh? Means even when I find another mod my name is staying on here LOL
Teran, I need to talk to you still, but I'm too lazy.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sold2 for Falco mod 2011. I've already gotten DK, my goal is to get three boards in a row.

Also hi Falcos.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
**** you Soldie you aint gettin' ****. :samljackson:

Also lol Ryker I remember about you sometimes but you're never on AIM, so I'm guilt free. :3

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
lol Teran is like a genie and everytime you say his name you rub the lamp and he appears. I wonder if he ever gets PO'ed about that?

Brosuke, change your PT icon to Falco icon. You know you wish to make the transition.

Mink, what sort of music major? There are various kinds like a teacher, performer, music theory, etc.
I triple main in tourneys atm LOL

Having Falco/ZSS/MK for like a few tourneys straight so far.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I just go all Falco :awesome: Sometimes Snake if I feel like I'd potentially destroy my opponent with Falco lol, or if its Ice Climbers. Which, by the way, I heard was a really good back up character...

EDIT: Thumbs up for 1337 post, btw.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man this board is turrible when it comes to the politics of getting modded.

Top Bottom