• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Trance the best, but that's just me.
Architect, keep bringing us random topic changers, we need them lol
Seriously, we do.

Here's another topic: It's spelled "Arcatek" :troll:

On a related note, the forums have gotten a -little- more activity, so let's keep this **** alive.
Different spelling. Same uttered outcome: architect.
Xeylode or z-ay load. Same thing.

Well, people actually have to reply back instead of not saying anything.

Anyone have an opinion on feminism or racial slurs. How about sexuality? What's your stance on the subjects.

I think I have seen Drew change his avatar 4 times in 24 hours.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm going to my first tournament this weekend.(Woodbridge) I'm kind of nervous since it is my first. Anybody have any advice? Btw, I'm kinda shy haha so yeah. I'll talk to friends and family, its just I'm quiet around people who I've never met before.

I might have to drive myself too, and it's like 2hr and 30 min away. So, I'm nervous about that too.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Tell yourself you won't let nerves get to you in a match. It may not click the first time, but keep telling yourself that, it's true. Let the shaking hands set in before and after, not during.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
No matter how hard you will try, you WILL get nervous in tournament. I've gone to a million offline tournaments now, and I still get nervous. The most important thing to do is just clutch it out the best you can. Just tell yourself "I got this. I'll do whatever it takes to win".

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys. I just don't have any offline practice due to my location, and my wifi is bad so wifi doesn't help too much either lol. I'm going to try my best and pick up on stuff as I go. Either way, it will be good experience.

I'll be having my first legit tournament this Saturday as well.

It looks really familiar ryker, and I might recognize it if I look through all the pre-2000 Japanese animation.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Betting he's seen one or two episodes when it was on way back when. I'm actually watching G Gundam with a friend. It's more entertaining than it should be. Planning on giving Reflex the Shining Finger speech the next time I have to play him.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Points to anyone who can recognize my avatar.
im mad i was late to this.

Chibo (lol @ name shortening) was pretty cool, but on some real talk it was all about my boy Sai Saishi.
man **** G Gundam. IT'S ALL ABOUT DAT DRAGONBALL AND DRAGONBALL Z.

Not GT, though. Definitely not that.
G Gundam is definitely on DBZ level. So is Yu Yu Hakusho.
I just got conned into watching episode one of Fighting Foodons. Wtf?
Theres at least 7 posts worth of fail condensed into 3 posts here...

Top Bottom