• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Diakonos

Smash Lord

John makes it outta first round pools
Eric makes it outta first round pools
Adam makes it outta first round pools
Carl makes it out of first round pools; beats scar
PKM makes it out of first round pools
Vwins makes it out of first round pools
Kage makes it out of first round pools

Canada takes 3rd in crews
GEEGEE

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Eric
Winners' bracket
Defeated Falcomist
Defeated Kira
Lost to M2K

Losers' bracket
Defeated Jin
Defeated Lovage
Lost to Lambchops

Overall placing: 17/126
John
Winners' bracket
Defeated Connor the kid
Lost to M2K

Losers' bracket
Defeated brdy
Lost to Kira

Overall placing: 49/126
Adam:
Winners' bracket
Lost to G$

Losers' bracket
Defeated Zelda Freak
Lost to Sethlon

Overall placing: 65/126
Unfortunately, James died in pools.

Good job guys =D

Anyone know who won Brawl? I see it was Ally vs M2K in finals again. Canadaaaa =D

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Rushan doesn't give me any love. I am in Antioch too.

Ally won brawl. No one really cares about that tho. People were MUCH more hyped on melee and ****. Got some stuff on my camera that I'll ^load when I get home.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
oh and ally ***** m2k

3-0 then 3-1 with rage quit

...or was it the other way around...idunno who cares it's barlw
Who cares, he getting huge money off this anyway.

On teh side note, anyone wanna do a smashfest at my house sometime in august?

After i finish with my cosplay design :(

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
when all the hungry hippo go out to play, young harrisburg must stay inside to feed the cattle.....WTF INSDIE TOUEA?!. all hing and all hung make a harry hairy berry the bear a mean lean harrisburg fighting mah gleen.

tahsis monstroodles

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Genesis was soooooooooo good!!!

I was really surprised how overhyped BC made everyone seem. BC is freakin good all around. Eric took a match off M2K even. And M2k beating Mangos Falco in crews was freakin insane. The entire WC vs EC crew battle was the most epic and outstanding crew battle ever. Says even the people in the crews. For Canada in crews, it was all Alberta. Carl took 9(ish) stocks and Dan took one more than that. They destroyed international.

I didn't play a single tourney match. I just got DQ'd from everything. But it was so worth it for what I got to watch. I seriously had one of the easiest pools too. The only decent player in mine was Xelic, but my Luigi was in the process of 2 stocking him in the only match we played. Aside from that, brdy, phsyco m and others would've been just routine. I probably wouldn't have needed anyone but Sheik to go 2-0 against everyone.

Seriously, walking around the place and looking at the ridiculously good smashers on every single tv constantly having something amazing to watch was the best experience ever. For freakin 2 days straight! Like omg I didn't even play and I was mind-blown and smashed-out by Sunday night. The finals were crazy. Then hearing it from others perspectives like zhu and hugs and stuff was a whole other level. The place just erupted.

Armada beat everyone in the world, even Mango. Him and Mango are litterally frame perfect and the only way either of them got hit or made a mistake was because the other person would force them or trick them. You could see the matches and the players cracking under the stress and see them trying to bait things out of each other. It was amazing, such a level of metagame.

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!

There's only one thing that I can imagine coming next...

Some crazy Fox player is gonna break the game over the next couple years.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Sig Test!

on the side note doesn't look like i'll be attending, melee on friday, and i got school that day >.> Brawl is.... meh. I don't wanna go there just for that.

I wish i could go to genesis. :(
actually i could have if i didn't had school (Yay school johns all over the place)

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lol I keep hearing about it, but no one really spoke to me personally. I'm not able to go. LOL I WAS GOING TO BE IN EDMONTON AT THAT TIME TOO, WITH ERIC. Lol. How strange.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
U R RITE

I'll be back in Nov/Oct so no big deal.

Pretty much, I have a lot of stuff to do both for short and long term reasons and I want to make sure my plans don't fall behind. Therefore I have to stay ahead. gg

Top Bottom