• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I dont give a shiet anymore but I WILL NOT be hosting ANY more tournaments at my house.
The tourney that just past was sooooo sudden and my room mates were not to happy to hear about it.
Another thing some ***** apparently broke one of my glass cups or something and "tried" to clean it up without telling me he broke it. AND guess what?! One of my room mates cut her foot on a bunch of shards of glass still left on the fcking floor. There was also glass on the futon sofa as well.
IF I host any smashfest it will be invite only and people I can trust.

Who ever broke the glass I am looking forward to an apology if you will show yourself and fess up to what happened.

PKM! Good stuff at ADAT. I wasnt expecting you to go lol. Got msn/aim? Should pm me it!

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Lol you barely knew where the place was =)

Must be right on the boundary of Coquitlam and Port Moody or something b/c it is like 10 mins (drive) from Yakal's place.
hush you, I know where it is by bus lmao

edit: port moody is like right beside me and nobody knows the difference anyway

edit2:really john? wow I didn't see any glass up there though last time I went up there o.o that's unfortunate, but fair, thanks for hosting regardless.

edit3:Good stuff eric you are best

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Thanks for hosting the tourneys John.
I remember when we were all down stairs and something crashed upstairs and sounded like dishes. I assume that's what it was. I was surprise you didn't go up and check right away then lol

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
i like how after a tourney our threads slowly die away, (:
but then someone brings up a smashfest or tourney and its back!
and then... its gone again :laugh:

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I dont give a shiet anymore but I WILL NOT be hosting ANY more tournaments at my house.
The tourney that just past was sooooo sudden and my room mates were not to happy to hear about it.
Another thing some ***** apparently broke one of my glass cups or something and "tried" to clean it up without telling me he broke it. AND guess what?! One of my room mates cut her foot on a bunch of shards of glass still left on the fcking floor. There was also glass on the futon sofa as well.
IF I host any smashfest it will be invite only and people I can trust.

Who ever broke the glass I am looking forward to an apology if you will show yourself and fess up to what happened.

PKM! Good stuff at ADAT. I wasnt expecting you to go lol. Got msn/aim? Should pm me it!
Sucks man, but that's just what happens. I've had to throw out my carpet once, and wash another after smashfests.. :dizzy:

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Ok so I sent a message to James Clarke the owner of Jimz Gamer lounge and here's what happened..

Eric: So I have been talking with the players here and we decided that if you could have a tournament at your lounge on August 30th (Sunday) that would be great! What do you think about that?

James: Hey Eric

The 30th might be do-able. The only problem is we are having our Guitar Hero Tournament the very next day.

If you would like to get the ball rolling on this, i would need you to get a group number so we can figure out what to do about consoles, and how long this tourney would go for.

Send me all the stuff you need, and if we can do it that day, i will host on facebook a Melee tourney thing as well!

So what I need to know is how many people (roughly) would come to this tournament?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
So im gonna start making a list of who will probably come.. and by Friday I hope to get a rough idea if how many people wanna go. :)

so far..

1. me
2. Yakal
3. Davy
4. Ryan Taylor

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else heading down to PAX? I'm actually thinking of entering that SSBB tournament if no good panels are on at the same time. I mean, how good can they be, right? ^_^

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=96888
first of all, it brawl, 2nd, the rules they have is competely different from our standard, single elimation, what with the character counterpicking?, there also no starter/cp stages, jsut a broad from what you can play on, which si bad b/c stage in our game actually affect the character proformance.

Just my thoughts on it

Btw smashfest at my place still happening, i need to confirm who coming

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
oh btw

I don't tech or DI about.

I might about 20% of the time.

Ask tim, eric, anybody. I don't bother trying to do it anyway.
Messes people up cause I should and don't.
Sometimes it's death though :\

I bet I get 0-death comboed as much as anyone in BC....
as Luigi too >_>

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
I shouldn't be exiting everyone about this.. its a secret guys only above poster is allowed to read, everyone else close eyes plz

Michael says (11:31 PM):
Adam choked so hard
Michael says (11:32 PM):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa3g4g388ME&feature=channel_page
starts at
1:43
NoobKING
Jack Tu (arguement in game 07/08/09) says (11:33 PM):
im prob hosting smashfest next sat
Jack Tu (arguement in game 07/08/09) says (11:33 PM):
80%
Jack Tu (arguement in game 07/08/09) says (11:34 PM):
im talking to choco and eric right now
they can next sat
Michael says (11:34 PM):
nice
well we deciding players right now
im limiting it to 10
8 best
invite me
ok
dont invite yakal and rusty, their gay and loud
Nah **** smash lets play dota all day long screw the rest of the smash community they all suck and will die in the next 70 years
(lol... i was kidding about the last 2 lines i didnt say the last part i just made it all up)

Top Bottom