• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
GENESIS!!!

Tim, AJ, Steve, John and I are driving out on Tuesday/Wednesday and coming back on the Monday/Tuesday, where you at!?

stephendallaire is a big meany lol

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Get ***** James.

K, so, for housing, idk where we are staying wednesday night, but thursday night we'll be at the ramada in Antioch. Cheap rates, 1 queen sized bed room. I'd like to pool money together to reserve the room ahead of time, so we don't get jewed since I know a lot of smashers are going to be staying at that hotel. All in all, it'll cost all of us about 60-75 dollars tops for the housing there.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Get ***** James.

K, so, for housing, idk where we are staying wednesday night, but thursday night we'll be at the ramada in Antioch. Cheap rates, 1 queen sized bed room. I'd like to pool money together to reserve the room ahead of time, so we don't get jewed since I know a lot of smashers are going to be staying at that hotel. All in all, it'll cost all of us about 60-75 dollars tops for the housing there.
Your couch

Good, book it for Thursday night - Sunday night. Wednesday I'm working on things, we might spend the night at some place in Oregon, oooooor I would REALLY like to drive straight through to Antioch (night driving is easier) so we might just go straight there. In that case, we'll just go eat at denny's or some crap at 6am and take turns napping. lol

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Well, I can't really do that on my own. I don't have a credit card, and I'd like people to pool money ahead of time so people don't just turn away last moment and screw me or one of us. Since all of us but Stevo are going to John's tournament, we can probably talk about stuff there.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Well, I can't really do that on my own. I don't have a credit card, and I'd like people to pool money ahead of time so people don't just turn away last moment and screw me or one of us. Since all of us but Stevo are going to John's tournament, we can probably talk about stuff there.
Well, by then it might be too late :O

Get your mom to credit it, we'll pay you back of course. Everybody is either going or losing money from not going since they're already coming here for the ride or payed for the tourney.

This weekend we could talk about it too, Daltsy's

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I want to know how this ride thing is happening? Like am I getting picked up or what? I already payed for Genesis so yeah....
We'll be discussing it at Zhu/YOU tourney thing

but yeah, we'll pick you up.

AND if Ka Master CAN'T come, we're taking my car and I'm driving the whole way.

Saves money, time, everything. <3

Stevo

Smash Champion
guys I got hit by identity theft.... :(

might not be able to go to Genesis now.... no money. Have to wait to be reimbursed.... wtf my virus protection didnt catch the keylogger.....

aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhg

I will try to get things settled.... but at this point if someone needs a ride, i understand if my seat gets taken....

sorry guys!

If possible keep my seat open though....but I pass priority to someone else who is for sure going.

GHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

EDIT: So there is a new problem with custom maps on Battle.net, which I think is where I may have gotten it. Blizzard is trying to fix the problem right now. If any of you play on battle net at all, I would be careful.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I read it is only on custom maps on battle net.

what happens is they have a map that mimics being another normal one, but runs malicious software once the game starts.

I would stay away from custom maps for the moment. I dont know too many details about it.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
word on the east coast is blunted 4 stocked dieslow.
hahah, gigi

guys I got hit by identity theft.... :(

might not be able to go to Genesis now.... no money. Have to wait to be reimbursed.... wtf my virus protection didnt catch the keylogger.....

aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhg

I will try to get things settled.... but at this point if someone needs a ride, i understand if my seat gets taken....

sorry guys!

If possible keep my seat open though....but I pass priority to someone else who is for sure going.

GHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

EDIT: So there is a new problem with custom maps on Battle.net, which I think is where I may have gotten it. Blizzard is trying to fix the problem right now. If any of you play on battle net at all, I would be careful.
thats pretty ****en ********. sorry bout that man

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! I'm from Kamloops and hope to find other people to brawl near my area ;)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Hey everyone! I'm from Kamloops and hope to find other people to brawl near my area ;)
Go to the Thompson thread, talk to Trozz and SBB. They're the Kamloops players around here and they've been looking for more people to Brawl in the area :)

Stevo: ID theft through SC? wtf?!?!?!

Why would this disallow you from coming to Genesis?!?!!

Guess the spot will go to Ka/Eggz if this is the case.

See you on the 3rd though right?

Stevo

Smash Champion
Go to the Thompson thread, talk to Trozz and SBB. They're the Kamloops players around here and they've been looking for more people to Brawl in the area :)

Stevo: ID theft through SC? wtf?!?!?!

Why would this disallow you from coming to Genesis?!?!!

Guess the spot will go to Ka/Eggz if this is the case.

See you on the 3rd though right?
it wont let me go cause I have no money now (gg 4000$ stolen)

I dont see why I would have to miss the 3rd tho....

Patooty

Smash Ace
sux mangz, Steve. My friend just got hit by the same thing. $7000 on his credit card. Credit cards have protection though so he's in the process of getting it all back.

Hope you can get it back as well!

Top Bottom